Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Part Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

THE MEETING

Disclaimer : I've told you for millionth time! They-are-not-mine! But I've planned to steal Quatre. Don't tell anyone.

Chapter Five

They got in the game center and greeted by a lot of noises. Quatre sighed, Trowa shook his head, Wufei rolled his eyes, and Heero muttered under his breath. Duo was still being a bouncing ball of energy, seeing this, trying that. He left his friends dumbfounded.

"Why did I agree?" Quatre banged his head to the wall.

"There's no need to regret that now. Let's look for something to play." Heero walked leaving them.

They were splitting to find what they want. Heero found a shooting game and decided to play it. Trowa found a dance game and because he's good at dancing he decided to try it. Quatre didn't now what to do, so he try the Sailor V video game. Wufei looked at Street Fighter game quite doubtfully before he tried it.

Quatre put a coin on the machine and began playing it. He found that it's quite interesting. Kept playing and playing, Quatre didn't know that people surrounded him because he got the highest point. Quatre began to feel bored so he ended it. He walked around and spotted another crowd surrounded another Sailor V game. He walked into the crowed.

*****

Amy Mizuno moved her fingers gracefully on her favorite game, Sailor V game. Although she met the real Sailor V everyday, she still loved to play it.

"I don't know you liked to play games, Miss Mizuno." a deep tenor voice startled her. Amy turned her head only to met with two aquamarine eyes, which was belong to Quatre Raberba Winner.

"Mr. Winner. What are you doing here?" Amy asked, raising her brows.

Quatre shrugged, "According to Duo, trying to get some fun. Oh, and just call me Quatre."

"Only if you call me Amy." Amy smiled sweetly.

"So, looks like you good at that thing." Quatre pointed at the game.

"Thanks. I like to play it. It's good, especially if you've done too much study."

"But I see you enjoy the study."

"I am. But my friends think that I'm crazy not to enjoy my life."

"Your friends. Which ones?"

"Well, there're Serena Tsukino, Hino Raye, Lita Kino, Aino Minako, Amara Tenno, Kaiou Michelle, Trista Meio, Tomoe Hotaru, and also Rini."

"That's a lot."

"How about you, Quatre?"

"There's Duo Maxwell, Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Wufei Chang, and also some friends in my country."

"You know, that's quite a lot."

"So, you came here alone?" Quatre asked, looking around.

"Yes, I've just finished my course. So I went here for refreshing."

"I see. Don't you think that your parents might worried about you?"

"My mother's at work, she's at doctor. And my father…well…he left when I was child."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Quatre bowed his head down. "Well, do you mind if we go for a tea?" Quatre asked.

"It would be a pleasure." Amy received the offer.

"Good, please wait for a while." Quatre walked to Duo and said some words to him. Duo turned his head to look at Amy and smiled. Duo raise his thumb to Quatre and winked. Quatre ran back to Amy.

"Okay, shall we go?" he smiled at her.

*****

Quatre and Amy walked down the street. Both of them were silent, they didn't talking.

"Amy?" Quatre started.

"Yes?" Amy lifted her head to look at her.

"I don't know about this city. I've just live here for some days."

"Well, let me show you a good place."

They walked to a small café, about a hundred meters from the game center. They chose a seat near the window.

"May I take the order?" a waitress asked them.

"I'll have a pot of darjerling (AN : Did I spell the correct one?) tea. And a piece of chocolate cake, please." Quatre ordered.

"I think I'll have the same."

They sat there, waiting for their order. Quatre decided to break the silence.

"I know what is that like."

Amy raised her head to look at him, examined his face. There was a hint of sadness in those beautiful aquamarine eyes of his.

"I have no parents." Quatre said with a sad smile.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that."

"It's okay. My mother died when she gave born of me. Father, well, he killed." Quatre's mind flew to L4 Colony, in the day when his father murdered.

"Why?" Amy asked slowly.

"Excuse me?" Quatre asked back.

"Why do you tell me about that? We've just met for a day, you know."

"Maybe…because I trust you. You look like me a lot. We're similar."

"Similar?" Amy raised her eyebrow.

"If you want to know me, you can look into yourself." Quatre smiled again, this time a lot warmer.

"Yes, I think so."

The waiter walked to them, carrying a tray.

"This is your order."

"Thank you very much. Amy, please."

"Thank you." Amy took the pot and poured the tea into her cup and Quatre's. She drank it slowly.

"Wow, it's a good tea. Even better than mine." Quatre drank and drank again.

"See, it's my and my mother's favorite café. You should try the cake too." Amy said, excited.

Quatre and Amy continued their chat. They laughed together, and not realizing that the time was nine o'clock p.m.

"Looks like our great Noble of Desert has found some fun."

Amy lifted her face and Quatre turned around. Heero, Duo, Trowa, and Wufei were standing behind them. Duo was grinning madly, Heero was trying to cover a smirk and Trowa was doing the same. Wufei was smiling smugly, a teasing smile. Quatre sighed.

"Guys, please…" Quatre looked at his friends, wearing a begging expression.

"Looks like Quatre has found someone to replace Noin." Wufei whispered rather loudly to Duo, Quatre could hear it but Amy couldn't.

"Shut up!" Quatre hissed.

"Er…excuse me? Am I disturbing you guys?" Amy asked.

"Oh, no…not at all." Duo answered, waving his hand. "We just got surprise that Cat has found some fun other that fighting with his paperworks."

"Paperworks?" Amy raised her brow.

"Er…I mean paperworks from our last school." Duo corrected.

"Were you at the same school before?"

"We always at a same school, Amy." Duo smiled.

Amy laughed. Suddenly she looked at her watch.

"Oh my god! I should go home now, otherwise Mom will be furious!" Amy stood up. "Thanks a lot for the treat, Quatre. See you tomorrow." And then she ran out from the café after waving to Quatre.

Duo plopped himself beside Quatre. "Well…well…Romeo. How did it go?"

"I'll tell you at home. Let's go home now."

*****

Well, quite short, ne? Sorry, I'm very busy with my school works. Don't forget, if you want to send flames, send it to angq50@hotmail.com and you can visit my site later, it's still under construction now. The address is http://www.geocities.com/spade2848/entrance.html. See you, bye!