Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 9

[ A - All Readers ]

Things were now back to normal. Who knew that two mysterious people could make you miserable… Good thing things are back to normal. The girls were now back in their chatty, loud, and hyper selves. The girls were awake early, and were now in the living room chatting, while Lita cooked them breakfast.

"Whoa! Serena, the meat-ball head woke up early?" Raye said with a laugh.

"Hey!! I had to. If I didn't have to, then I would still be in bed asleep." Serena said yawning.

"You, guys we need to talk. And I mean scout business." Amy stated.

"Who were those two people anyways?" Mina asked.

"That's the problem. We don't know who they are, but they know who we are." Lita said joining them, with five cups of hot chocolate. She handed them each a cup.

"There are two things that jus confuses me. One, how do they know who we really are, and two, what do they mean by' you'll pay dearly'?" Raye stated.

The girls didn't even know that the g-boys were listening to their conversation on the corner of the living room, where all the hallways were. They were very quiet. They listened to their every word.

"That's two things, Another one is, how did they know where to find us?" Lita asked.

"And we never seen them before or fought them." Mina said.

"This is like trying to solve a verry impossible math problem." Serena whined

"That's the way to put it." Mina approved with Serena's statement.

"There hasn't been any attacks lately." Lita said to them.

"Hmmm… maybe we should do a little patrol." Amy said while fidgeting with a small, blue interesting instrument.

"How about two of us patrol in western, and another two patrol in the eastern. Then Raye, you could stay and check on the fire." Amy continued.

"That works." The girls chorused.

"Uhhh…I got a question, how are we suppose to tell the guys about our outings?" Lita asked them.

"Just tell them that we're going out." Mina said.

"Everyday?" Serena asked.

"Serena!! Just don't ask anymore questions, unless it's business." Raye snapped at her.

"It is business." Serena said in a small voice.

"Here." Amy handed them each a little device.

"It's a communicator." She said. Each received a device with their respective colors, and symbols.

"Nine buttons have our symbols, including the outers. They have one too. So you can contact any of us by pressing the buttons. I think that's the only major info that you need." She said.

"Oh, and Luna sent this." She handed them a pen with wings in it, and on the top was their symbols in gold, and the pen was their own colors.

"It's a new transformation pen. I'm not sure, but I think you're suppose to say Mercury Winged Power, but with your own planets, of course. I wouldn't try them now, because the guys might wake up, and maybe wandering eyes might be watching us right now." Amy continued.

The guys were watching this from the corner. The didn't know what the hell they were talking about. But it sure was weird.

"I would carry this with you wherever you go. We should start today, afternoon." Amy told them.

"Wait, who's going with who?" Serena asked.

"Hmmm…. Since Raye is staying here on the look out from the fire, how about Mina and Serena can go to the eastern, and Me and Lita will go western." Amy answered her question.

"Let's go take a quick patrol. I'll leave a message for the guys." Lita told them.

The girls nodded their heads. They grabbed their jackets, and headed for the door. As soon as it was quiet, the boys came out from their hiding place.

"Very interesting.." Hiiro whispered.