Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 12

[ A - All Readers ]

The inners, outers and the G-boys were now back at Hirikawa Shrine, where they tended the girls' wounds. The girls were wearing their pajamas, since their clothes were torn out and they needed to get into something fresh. Serena had a bandage on her head, and band-aids fro some of her little wounds. Mina had a bandage around her arm and a couple of band-aids in her cheeks. Raye had a bandage around her stomach to her chest and on her back, and band-aids for the smaller wounds. Lita had bandages on her legs and left arm, and band-aids in her cheek. Amy had a bandage around her left arm, and band-aids around her legs. They all sat in the living room. The inners in one couch, the outers in another, and some of the G-boys were sitting in another.

"What are theses crystals?" Serena asked.

"These crystals are a source of life, consciousness, and strong power." Setsuna started.

"Meaning?" Serena asked dumbfounded.

"What she means is that, each crystal is very strong. It could be a source of life, consciousness, and even strong power." Amy said wisely.

"Oooohhhh….. I still don't get it."

"Just be quiet Meatball-head!" Raye scolded her.

"Continue on." Mina told Setsuna.

"These five crystals have a master. They are stored in human bodies, without the human even knowing that its there. But, these crystals can't be misused or used for darkness. If the evil hand gets the crystal, not only they will get great power, but its master will be lost in consciousness. Meaning that they will be like a machine, with no mind, emotion. If the bond between the crystal and it's master is strong, and when the crystal is taken, along with it goes their life. And these crystals are stored in you're bodies. All five of you." She finished.

The girls were surprised. They were shocked that they didn't even say anything or move at all.

"So, Beatrix and Ansem were after our crystals?" Lita asked in a small voice.

"So, if their crystals are taken, their life with be gone?" Dou asked.

They nodded their heads.

"Girls, you must do anything to prevent this new enemy from taking it. Beatrix and Ansem have a new and even powerful master, than any of the Negaverse." Setsuna said.

"Don't worry we won't let them! Won't we girls?" Serena asked.

"YEAH!"

"The next time they come, we'll be ready!" Raye stood up, with pride in her eyes.

"That's the spirit!" Serena smacked her back.

"MEATBALL-HEAD! THAT HURTS!!!" She yelled.

"Woopppsss" She said hiding behind Hotaru.

"Girls, girls, calm down. I believe you haven't introduce us yet." Michiru spoke up.

"Oh yeah!" Mina said, smacking her forehead.

"Guys, introduce yourselves!"

"Hello. My name Quatre Winner."

"Dou Maxwell!"

"Wufei Chang"

"Trowa Barton"

"Hiiro Yuy."

"Nice to meet you all. My name is Michiru." Michiru said smiling warmly.

"You're the great violinist. It's a pleasure to meet you." Quatre said politely.

"Haruka Ten'oh"

"Wow! You're the great race car driver!" Dou said jumping.

She just smiled at him.

"Hotaru Tomoe. Nice to meet you." The guys were surprised, since she was once Sailor Saturn, the girl who had such great energy, could be this innocent.

"Setsuna Meioh." Setsuna smiled warmly.

"Now that you know all about this, I think you have something to tell the girls." She finished

"What?!?" Serena asked.

"Why you are here, and you're past." Setsuna told the guys.

"How did you know?" Hiiro said reaching for his magnum.

"I wouldn't do that, if I were you." Haruka said looking at the ceiling.

"Setsuna is the guardian of time. She is Sailor Pluto. She guards the time gates." Amy explained.

"I guess we do owe them the truth." Quatre said.

"We are here on a mission…….

They told them all about their mission in Japan, and the search for the crystals to their horrid past, on how they were Gundam Pilots, assassins and about the war. The girls were amazed, about their past. But the guys were amazed on how they weren't scared or anything.

"Wait, I got a question. You know when you said that Mina lost three families, before?" Dou asked the girls.

"Serena…. YOU TOLD THEM ABOUT MY PAST?!?" Mina yelled at Serena.

"It wasn't really her fault. We forced her to spill the beans." Lita said defending her friend.
"Oh, ok. That's ok, you guys are my friends, you have the right to know." Mina said smiling.

"That's it? I get away with nothing? Wohoo!!" Serena was jumping up and down.

"Ok, back to my question." Dou interfered.

"Also, that onna said that you were the princess of Mars, Raye." Wufei pointed out.

"Welll… It's…um…ummm…wellll…" Raye hesitated.

"How about I show you. It will make it easier to explain." Setsuna said while she took out her key-shaped staff.

"And how will you do that?" Dou asked

She waved her staff over her head, which formed gray mist over their heads. The guys panicked a little, but seeing the girls weren't they stayed calm and knew that nothing bad was going to happen. Soon the mist was gone, and they were in an unknown place, and ruins were everywhere. Setsuna waved her key-shaped staff in the air, then mist formed again. Now they were inside a place, like a palace. There were lots of people around them. People dressed fancily. Then they heard a man announced:

"Princes Amy of Mercury"

Amy was in a beautiful baby blue dress, that went to the floor. Her sleeves hanged loosly on her shoulders, showing her pale, smooth neckline. She slowly walked down the stairs, and went to the left of the stairs, and waited there.

"Princes Mina of Venus"

Mina came out of the door. Her dress was coloured sun orange. But her dress was skin tight, that showed her curves. On the side of her leg was a slit that came from her middle thigh to her ankles. She slowly walked down the marble stairs, and headed to her right from the stairs. She stayed there.

"Princess Raye of Mars"

Raye came out of the door. Her dress was coloured blood red. Her, too was skin tight. The straps of her dress hanged loosely, and there were two slits in either side of her leg. She carefully went down the stairs, and into her left, where Amy stood.

"Princess Lita of Jupiter"

Lita came out of the door, wearing an emerald green dress that went all the way to the floor, same as Amy's. She had long loose sleeves, that went up to her wrist, but her neckline and her shoulders were bare. She walked down the stairs, and to her right to where Mina was standing.

"Now, Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom"

In the mention of her name, everybody bowed and curtsied. The G-boys were confuse. Serena wore a silvery white dress, with red flowers on the bottom of her dress. She had a silver tiara on her head. She came down the stairs and made her way to the throne, where there were three chairs. She sat down in the right hand side.

"Neo-Queen Selenity of the Moon Kingdom"

Then a woman that looked like Serena, but with silver hair came out of the door. Her dress was silver and was fit. On the back of her dress was a kind of like wings. She made her way to the throne place and sat to the left of where Serena sat.

"Why did they bow, when they mentioned you're name Serena? Aren't you all princesses? Dou asked.

"She the future Neo-Queen Serenity; Bringer of Light, Hope and Peace." Hotaru said.

"And, Hotaru is my counter part. She is Saturn; Bringer of Silence, Death and Re-birth." Serena said.

They turned their attention back to their scenery. Then a man came running into the throne room. He looked like a guard he didn't look too good. He was now In front of the throne place. He bowed, then stood up.

"My Queen, the Negaverse has attacked. They penetrated out first line defenses." He reported.

"Try you're best to keep them from reaching the palace." She ordered.

"Everybody, evacuate!" She ordered. "Scouts, stay!" She finished

The girls nodded their heads, and stayed with the queen and the princess.

"Mina. I want you to direct this mission. This is a S-Rank mission. I need you to turn into you're senshi forms. Protect and Free this kingdom from the Negaverse. You four are our best fighters and generals. You might need you're crystals for this." She said. (According to the manga, I think. Mina was the leader of the scouts, so I made her leader. Now on with the story!)

They turned into their senshi forms, and saluted her.

"Mother, I need to go too." Serena pleaded.

"I need you to take care of things inside." She said softly to her daughter.

"Mother! I am Sailor Moon! I can fight too!" She reasoned.

"If we fail, you are our last chance! I can't risk you, not now!" She said. " Now go!"

The scouts were gone, and Queen Selenity followed them closely. She went outside, to the balcony, where she can over-see the whole battle field. The scouts managed to defeat all the generals, but they were dying. Then, out of the dark mist, came one more person. He was dressed in dark armor, and had a sword. His eyes were piercing red. He attacked the scouts. The scouts dodged and attacked. Now they were really dying. But the genral was weakening too. Then the girls nodded their heads, and strange aura came around their bodies, each with their respective colours. Then a crystal came out of their chest. Then they focused their power on the crystal, and their attack went straight towards the last standing general.. They managed to defeat it, but it came with a price. A price that they were willing to pay; their lives. As the queen watched her generals sacrificed their lives for the future of the kingdom, she couldn't help but get mad, and she was crying. Then in the corner of her eye, she saw Serena. She was down in the battle-field, as Sailor Moon. She ran to where her friends' bodies lied motionless. Then out of nowhere, Queen Barrel came. Sailor Moon stood her ground. She was crying, and was mad. She used her own crystal to attack her. But it failed. All her power and life were gone, for it was channeled all into that attack. Queen Selenity was now crying. Her own daughter, was gone. She finally made her choice. She took a crystal, and put it in the staff. She lifted it high up her head. The light surrounded the whole entire place. Bubbles formed around the girl's bodies, and they were transported into the future, just as she wished.

"Smart Selenity. You risk you're life to save you're daughter and the scouts." Barrel laughed.

"Not just that, Barrel. But to seal you too."

Then light engulfed Barrel, as she screamed. Soon the forces of the Negaverse were gone, and the Moon was left in ruins. In the middle , Queen Selenity laid with the staff on her chest. Then after a few minutes, the outers arrived.

"My Queen, are you all right?" Sailor Pluto asked.

"Yes, I am. Could you do me a favor? All of you?" She asked.

"Anything My Queen." Sailor Neptune said.

"Sailor Saturn, I want you to make sure that they are re-born. Sailor Pluto, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Uranus, I want you to watch over them."

They nodded their heads.

"Lastly, Sailor Saturn, I want you to put me to rest." She said gasping.

"My Queen I cannot do that!" She said shocked.

"It's an order! And no questions asked. My powers are too weak, and I am no longer needed, I am of no use." She said weakly.

"My Queen…." Sailor Saturn nodded her head in understanding.

Purple aura surrounded her, and a crystal was in her chest. Her hair grew longer, her sailor fuku changed into a purple dress, and she looked mush older and maturer.

"Who is that?" Dou asked.

"That is Mistress 9. She is Saturn. We fought her before, when we were all re-born, and when Hotaru could not control her. But now, she is inside Hotaru. She will come out when the time comes." Amy told them.

All the outers were moving away from Saturn. Saturn kneeled down beside the queen, and put her hands on the queen's chest. There was purple light that came and she murmured some strange words in Saturnian language. Then purple light surrounded the queen's body. Then her body was floating up in the sky. All the life was being sucked out.

"I shall send you to the gods." Saturn whispered.

Then her body, that was surrounded by purple aura floated up and bright light engulfed it. Then she was gone.

"I will make sure that they will be re-born. I will not let them die." She whispered.

Then she turned back into Sailor Saturn, then she fell into the ground. All the scenery in front of the inners, outers, and the G-boys were gone and mist formed again. Then a split second, they were back into the living room of the shrine.

"Wow! That was weird." Dou said sitting down.

"Tell me about it." Serena agreed.

"So all of you are princesses, right?" Dou asked

The girls nodded their heads.

"That's super cool!!" he yelled. "So who exactly are you? I mean I know from what we saw, but I want a personal profile." He finished

"Minako Aino, Sailor Venus, High princess of Venus, Leader of the inner forces of the Galaxy, Guardian, friend and cousin of the Moon princess."

"Amy Mizuno, Sailor Mercury, High princess of Mercury, strategist and the brains of the inner forces of the Galaxy, guardian and friend of the Moon princess."

"Raye Hino, Sailor Mars, High princess of Mars, Spiritualist or the one with the strongest sixth sense of the inner forces of the Galaxy, Guardian and friend of the Moon princess."

"Lita (sorry, dun know her last name, if any of you ppl know, plz tell me.) Sailor Jupiter, High princess of Jupiter, Shadow and the cook of the inner forces of the Galaxy, guardian and friend of the Moon princess."

"Michelle (I dunno her last name too -_-`) Sailor Neptune, High princess of Neptune, Guardian of the seas and the outer reaches of the Galaxy. Protector and friend of the Moon princess and the inner senshi."

"Haruka Ten'oh, Sailor Uranus, Guradian of the earths and the outer reaches of the Galaxy. Protector and friend of the Moon princess and the inner senshi."

"Hotaru Tomoe, Sailor Saturn, High princess of Saturn, Senshi of Death, Destruction, and Rebirth, Bringer of the Silence, Guardian of the outer reaches of the Galaxy, also the protector and Friend of both the Moon princess and the future moon princess and the inner senshi."

"Trista Meioh, Sailor Pluto, High princess of Pluto, Senshi of Time, the Time Gates and the Time Streams, Guardian of the outer reaches of the Galaxy, Protector and friend of the Moon princess and the inner senshi."

"Serenity Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon, High princess of the Moon Kingdom and the Galaxy, Senshi of Faith, Light and Hope. Destined to be the ruler and protector of the entire galaxy and the future Silver Millennium, along with my guardians and my friends."

"Wow…." Quatre said softly.

"Ummm….future daughter?" Dou asked

"Oh…." Hotaru said softly and her eyes fell to the ground, so did the rest.

"Did I say something?" Dou asked.

"Well, I was destined to marry the future king of the Earth.." Serena started. "And by this destiny, my future, our future has been written before we even had the chance to make it." She continued.

"But isn't Trista the guardian of time and the time gates and the time streams, and all those time things…" Dou interrupted.

"Well, that is true, but. But, this already happened in the past, but will soon take over again to make up for the lost past.. Therefore, it is her destiny." Trista told him.

"Okay… I think I get it…" Dou said.

"Okay, 3 years ago, me and Darien had a fight. Darien is the future king of earth." Serena sighed. "Well, it all changed, I did not care about my destiny, all I wanted was love." She sobbed out the words.

"Serena…"

"Koneko-chan.."

"I'll finish this, Serena." Raye stepped in. "Me and Darien use to date, before he and Serena found each other.. Back then he did not know anything about the Silver Millennium or the Moon princess. He was Tuxedo Mask. He protected us at tight times. But when he found out that Serena was the Moon princess and Sailor Moon, he threw me out, just like that, saying that he had to follow his `destiny' as he says it. Well, I accepted his decision, and respected that. I wanted Serena to be happy, so got out of their business. But three years ago, Me, Serena and the girls were strolling down the park, and guess what we saw." Raye asked the guys, madly. "You got it, that stupid, idiot, son of a….. well, you get the point. He was well enough with another woman. He practically was groping her! We got him to pit out why he did it. We found out that he never loved Serena, and all he wanted was to rule the galaxy and the earth, and hid chances of being `great' was higher because of Serena." Raye finished with anger in her voice.

"We never forgave him. Now, no one knows where he is." Lita informed them.

"Due to this incident, the time streams were changed. Knowing that Darien did not love Serena, and Serena did not love him back, the future of the Silver Millennium was changed." Trista said.

"And so did Rini or Chibi-usa." Hotaru said softly.

"She may not exist as the future princess of the Silver Millennium, but she still lingers the dimensions." Trista said.

"Ok, I get it." Quatre said out loud.