Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Time Passes By ❯ Chapter 13

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey you guys! Well, heres chapter 13. who shud go with hoo? I'm asking you guys dis, its your choice on hoo shud go with hoo. Well, I think you know the choices. Jus message me for hoo shud go wit hoo.

Serena/Hiiro-

Serena/Dou-

Serena/Quatre

Serena/Trowa-

Serena/Wufei.-

Mina/Hiiro

Mina/Dou

Mina/Quatre-

Mina/Trowa-

Mina/Wufei-

Raye/Hiiro-

Raye/Dou-

Raye/Quatre-

Raye/Trowa-

Raye/Wufei-

Lita/Hiiro-

Lita/Dou-

Lita/Quatre-

Lita/Trowa-

Lita/Wufei-

Amy/Hiiro-

Amy/Dou-

Amy/Quatre-

Amy/Trowa-

Amy/Wufei-

REMEMBER THE CHOICE IS YOURS!!!

A week has passed since the incident. The outers left, but promised that they will be back. Now the shrine was back to its normal ways.

"Hey Hiiro! Where do the Oz and Romefell foundation stay, or where are their base?" Amy asked Hiiro.

"Don't know. Can't get in to their system links, and their area." He said.

"Really? Maybe I can try." She said.

The guys looked up from what they were doing. They were interested, for even Hiiro can't get in, and he's the best hacker. What chance does she have?

"Oooohhhh…. Amy' gonna do some major hacking business!" Serena jumped up.

"May I?" Amy asked Hiiro.

"Hn" he got out of his seat, and stood beside the chair. Then Amy sat down and faced the laptop.

The G-boys and the scouts crowded around the desk in where Hiiro's laptop was. Amy was typing away. Then she reached to her pocket, and got her small blue handheld device. She took a cord and hooked it from the laptop to her mini computer. They watched with interest in what she was doing. Hiiro was interested (duh!!) with her hacking skills. She somehow reached to their level 3-security system under 10 minutes, while it took him over an hour to do so. He watched her type into his laptop, and back to her mini computer. Now she was at level 4. Hiiro and the G-boys were surprised. Under 30 minutes, she reached level 5-security system. The girls were jus smiling. They know how good Amy is in this kind of things.

"I see what you mean. They have a high potency in security in level 6. You need three different kinds of code. The first code should be easy." Amy notified them.

She took her mini computer and typed a couple of buttons, then a screen showed up with different kinds of numbers. The numbers scrolled down fast. Each column stopped with different numbers on it. Amy then typed those numbers in the password in Hiiro's laptop. They had to wait for a couple of seconds, then poof! They were in. For the first the time, the girls saw emotion in Hiiro's face, and that emotion was surprised.

"Wow! They have lots of neat stuff here. Do you mind if I dig deeper?" Amy asked Hiiro.

"Hn." He replied.

"Ok, I'll take that as a yes." Amy said happily.

She started to type. The girls could tell that Amy was happy.

"Here's what you're looking for!" She piped up.

The G-boys looked up into the screen. They read the screen, and Dou was grinning.

"Booyah!! Now we have the information, and we can get them!" Dou said happily.

"This calls for a celebration!!!" Serena yelled.

"A Party!" Mina yelled.

"And Lita could cook yummy food!" Serena said dreamily.

"We could decorate the living room!" Mina screamed in delight.

"And you could sing for entertainment!" Serena was jumping up and down.

"We could borrow movies too, and watch them all night!!" Mina was now jumping up and down.

"YEAH!!" they both yelled in agreement.

"Oh no!" Lita said.

"What?" Dou asked

"Whenever Mina and Serena agree on something, bad things happen." Raye said looking at her two best friends jumping up and down.

"C'mon, let's start!! Lita, can you start coookinng??" Serena asked.

"We'll go buy the ingredients or whatever you need, to cook a buffet!" Serena continued.

"I'll go and get them. The rest of you can do things. Who wants to come to help me with the bags?" she asked hopefully.

"Ok. I guess I'm going alone." She said when no one put their hand up.

Then Hiiro looked at the guys with eyes that says, "One of us should go, incase something happens and need to stay on the look out.". As if reading his mind, Trowa volunteered to go with her. Lita thanked him, and they both walked out the door.

"Let's borrow movies!! And scary ones too!" Mina said.

"I want to go!!!" Serena volunteered.

"All right! Pick up good ones, and scary tooo!!" Mina yelled.

"Who wants to come??" She asked everybody.

" I will!" Dou yelled.

After discussing about what movies to get, they walked out of the door.

"Now what?" Mina asked.

"Let's decorate.." Raye said sighing.

"Raye, you're the best!! You're gonna let us decorate the living room?" Mina asked happily.

"Yeah…sure… why not…anything for my best friends!! " She said smiling.

"Yay!! Now let's start….Hmmmmm…where to start??" She asked.

"Just push the couches to the side, and put the t.v. in the middle, and grab futons, so maybe we can sleep in here too." Raye told her.

"Great idea Raye-sama!" Mina teased.

"Hell yeah! You better call me that! I am the all mighty Raye-sama!" She laughed.

Quatre and surprisingly, Wufei helped them moved the couches, and grabbed a couple futons from the closet.

"We should have a spot, where you can sing, Mina" Raye told her.

"Me? Singing?" she asked.

"Of course! You're the best singer , I've known!" Raye praised her.

Mina blushed a bit at the comment that one of her best friend said.

"All right.." She finally gave up.

"That's the spirit!" Raye said happily.

"Ok, you guys set up the things, I'll get the stuff I need" She said.

"I'll come and help you." Quatre offered politely.

"Thanks." She said as they both disappeared through the halls.

Then Raye realized that the only person left was Wufei, since Amy and Hiiro were way too pre-occupied with their hacking business, and she respects what her best friends' interests. She turned around to face him.

"What?" he asked her.

"Uhhhh…nothing." She just turned away from him.

Amy, who was typing and listening at the same, turned around and said, "How about putting you're differences aside, and just have fun and be friends. We all want to have fun, right?"

Raye sighed and turned around.

"I'm sorry. Truce. No fighting. I really want my friends to have fun." Raye said softly, and put a hand up for a handshake.

Wufei smiled, but this smile, was a happy one. "Fine. Truce." And he shook Raye's hand in agreement.

"Thank you." Amy said and turned around and typed again, and Hiiro watching her.

"Now. Hmmmmm….what should we do?" Raye asked.

"Set-up a stage?" Wufei asked. (Hess so out of character…-_-` o well)

"Let's just set a vacant place for Mina to sing." Raye inquired.

Wufei just nodded his head, and helped Raye move the stuff. Then Lita and Trowa came, followed by Dou and Serena, then Mina and Quatre. Amy and Hiiro finally finished their hacking interest, and helped the rest. Lita was cooking, while Serena drooled, and ran away from Raye. While Amy was reading a book, and Mina was trying to get Serena off of her, because Serena had been trying to use her a human shield from Raye. Hiiro was back at his laptop; Wufei was trying to meditate with all the noise. Trowa was just standing up, thinking, while Dou is trying to beat Quatre at a chess game, which will not happen, and somehow he is down to a king, and three pawns. After Amy finished reading her book, and Mina finally got Serena off of her, and Raye stopped chasing her, and Hiiro closed his laptop; Wufei finished meditating, and Trowa finally sat down, and after Dou was beaten three times by Quatre, the food was finally ready. Lita called everyone to the table. When every one got there, they were amazed by the food, and how delicious it looks.

"I'm ravenous!" Serena exclaimed.

"What?!?" Mina and Raye asked her amazed with the big word.

"I got that from Amy." Serena grinned.

"I was worried there. Wondering if you were sick." Raye said sighing in relief.

"Lett'sss eaaatt!!!" Serena yelled.

"How about while we eat, Mina can sing!!!" Raye said.

"Whaat? But I'm hungry!!" Mina wailed.

"Just one song, pleasseee??" Raye and Serena pleaded.

Mina looked to Lita and Amy for help, but they just smiled at her. She finally gave up, and went to prepare herself.

"What song?" She yelled back.

"The Toxic song!" Serena yelled.

"WHAT?!? Are you joking?" She asked hysterically.

"YEAH!" Raye joined in.

"C'mon Mina…. Just pretend that theres no guys here. Just us, when you first sang that song…..Show us what you're made of!" Serena jumped up and made the famous V-sign.

"Fine… I willl" Mina returned Serena's V-sign.

"Wohooo!" Raye and Serena exclaimed.

"You guys are gonna be in a real show." Lita said laughing.

"What?" Dou asked.

"You'll see." Amy spoke up.

"Here goes."

Baby, can't you see

I'm calling

A guy like you should wear a warning

It's dangerous

I'm falling

She started singing, and the innocent Mina was not what they saw. The guys were surprised. She had that sexy voice, the made the atmosphere different from the usual.

There's no escape

I can't wait

I need a hit

Baby, give me it

You're dangerous

I'm loving it

Too high

Can't come down

Losin' my head

Spinnin' 'round and 'round

Do you feel me now?

She walked her way almost up to the table, with her perky style walk, and the way she sings it, it goes with the song that shes singing.

With the taste of your lips

I'm on a ride

You're toxic I'm slippin' under (Ohh Ohh)

With a taste of the poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic?

When Mina got to the chorus, she took her ribbon off of her hair, and revealed an even more sexier look, as her long golden hair swayed around her body. She swished her ribbon around each guy, and stopped in front of Dou, and wrapped her ribbon around his neck and sat on his lap. By this time, the girls were laughing by Mina's actions.

It's getting late

To give you up

I took a sip

From my devil's cup

Slowly, it's taking over me

Too high

Can't come down

It's in the air and it's all around

Can you feel me now?

Dou was like frantic. Mina then stood up, and walked away. Dou was disappointed when she did that. Mina took off her sweater to reveal a spaghetti-strap tanktop, that matched her orange skirt. The girls were whistling. They let the guys sit in front of them, because they already know whats to come, but the guys don't.

With the taste of your lips

I'm on a ride

You're toxic I'm slippin' under

With the taste of the poison paradise

I'm addicted to you

Don't you know that you're toxic?

And I love what you do

Don't you know that you're toxic?

Don't you know that you're toxic?

She made her way with her ribbon around the guys again. She put her ribbon around their necks, and made winked at them. Quatre blushed a bit, of course. She stood up, and sang the last verse of the song.

Intoxicate me now

With your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now

(Spoken) I think I'm ready now

Intoxicate me now

With your lovin' now

I think I'm ready now

After she sang the song, the guys were stunned. The girls behind them were cheering, even Amy. Mina just laughed, at the guys' reaction.

"It's not everyday you get a private singer." Dou grinned.

"Well. It's not everyday a private singer comes, only in parties.." Mina laughed.

"We should have more parties then."

Mina put her sweater back on, and put away her equipment, and sat down in a vacant chair beside Serena and Raye.

"Can we eat now?" Serena asked.

"Yeah! I'm hungry from all that singing."

They ate their foods, but the fun did not stop there.