Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora's Box ❯ The Meeting part II ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha characters of Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Miroku, Sango, etc. I also do own any characters, items that are mentioned in my fic not relating to Inuyasha. However Starkaro (Star-ka-row) is my original character. I do not have any money so please don't sue, thanks.
Previously on Inuyasha: Mysterious happenings have been taking place in the forests of feudal Japan and a new ally to Inuyasha and friends has revealed himself. Naraku and Kagura attack them and the Shikon shards are stolen. Inuyasha and Starkaro track Naraku and Kagura to their hideout where they are confronted by Sesshomaru as we begin the third and final episode of Inuyasha: The Meeting.
The Meeting Part 3:
Starring:
Inuyasha
Kagome
Miroku
Sango
Shippo
Kirara
Naraku
Kagura
Guest Starring:
Starscream as the voice of Starkaro
Sesshomaru
"Sesshomaru" Inuyasha exclaimed.
"Who" asked a confused Starkaro.
"My full demon brother." replied Inuyasha.
"Brother, you never said anything about a brother to me" said Starkaro.
"Ahh yes, my dear half breed brother, Inuyasha" Sesshomaru begins, “I never would have thought that you would make it this far."
"You're the one behind this" asked Inuyasha.
"No dear brother, I am not behind this, its Naraku you seek" replies Sesshomaru"I only mean to come out on top once the Jewel of the Four Souls is put together again."
"Why you...” Inuyasha said as he drew his sword.
"If that's how you want it, then lets begin." Sesshomaru calmly said to Inuyasha as he also draws his sword. Starkaro seeing his chance bolted for the entrance to the castle and succeeded in making it inside. Inuyasha and Sesshomaru began to duel immediately afterward.
Meanwhile back at the campsite the others began to get worried about Inuyasha and Starkaro.
"I wonder what's taking them so long to get back." said Miroku
"I don't know I'm starting to get worried." replied Kagome.
"They have been gone half an hour now." said Sango. Suddenly they hear noises of the ensuing battle between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.
Once inside the castle Starkaro began to look for Kagura, knowing that she would take him to Naraku. As Starkaro creeps along he hears noises of someone coming and quickly hides. As the approaching person draws near Starkaro grabs them and turns them into the light.
"If you scream, I'll blow your head clean off you body and through the wall behind you. Understand" Starkaro commands Kagura. Kagura obediently nods yes.
"Good, now listen closely, you're going to take me to Naraku. If you pull any stunts I'll make sure that when they find all the pieces you won't be recognized, got it" Starkaro continued "You're going to be my collateral, my, hostage, whatever you want to call it, you're going to make sure that I get the Shikon shards stolen from me, got it" Kagura again without making any noise nods obediently. Kagura then lead the alien from Cybertron down the hall she just came up. She then led him to the main hall where Naraku was only now observing the battle between Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. The fool did not see Starkaro enter the castle.
"Naraku" Starkaro yelled across the main hall to the evil one at the window.
"What's going on here" questioned Naraku.
"I want the Shikon shards you stole from me." replies Starkaro.
"For what" asked Naraku.
"For your precious servant, Naraku, now hand them over." replied Starkaro.
"What? You mean her? I care nothing for her, besides you are not armed with any weapon." Naraku retorted back.
"Wanna bet" asked Starkaro rhetorically, just before he raised one arm and shot a pink laser beam from his wrist at the wall not two inches from Naraku's head.
"I see your point." said Naraku.
"What'll you give me for the shards... uh what was your name"
"I am Starkaro, a traveler from another world." Starkaro sneered at Naraku.
"Alright 'Starkaro' what'll you give me for the shards" Naraku repeated his question.
"How about your life and hers" Starkaro bargained and shot another blast from his wrist, this time destroying a glass on a nearby table.
"Fair enough." replied a now scared Naraku.
"Hand them over." demanded Starkaro. Naraku took out the small jar containing the Shikon shards and slid them across the table to Starkaro. Starkaro picked up the jar and verified that Naraku did not cheat him.
"Now release Kagura." demanded Naraku. As soon as Kagura was out of the way Naraku grabbed a nearby spear and heaved it at Starkaro. Starkaro ducked off into another room and ran out the door in the back. He immediately began to rely on his ability to sense Shikon shards and searched for the remaining shards in the castle. He was followed in hot pursuit by Kagura and Naraku, who were heavily armed.
Outside Inuyasha and Sesshomaru were battling fiercely with their swords, and by now both were wounded and tiring.
"I won't let you win" Inuyasha shot at Sesshomaru.
"You can't beat me, Inuyasha." Sesshomaru shot back. Their swords continued to clang against each other.
"Ayah" Inuyasha slashed at Sesshomaru.
"Ha." Sesshomaru blocked his attack. The two continued battling like this for sometime.
Meanwhile Kagura and Naraku had caught up with Starkaro and were engaged in a heavy fire fight: Naraku and Kagura firing spears at Starkaro and him destroying the spears. Eventually Starkaro noticed he had taken cover in a door way. Starkaro opened the door and entered the room to find Naraku's Shikon shards he took them and placed them in the same pocket as Kagome's shards. He exited the room and destroyed a few more spears. He looked across the hallway and saw a window overlooking the battle between the full blooded demon, Sesshomaru, and his half breed brother, Inuyasha. Starkaro also noticed the switch that triggered the wall that was keeping him and Inuyasha from escaping. Starkaro blasted it to smithereens and shot several laser blasts at Kagura and Naraku.
Below the wall lowered opening the courtyard and Inuyasha dealt Sesshomaru a very severe blow. Defeating, but not killing his full blooded demon brother. Immediately afterwards Starkaro crashed though a window above and yelled to Inuyasha.
"Lets go I have what we came for" hollered Starkaro as he landed.
"Right." replied Inuyasha. Not long after leaving Naraku's castle the pair returned to camp.
"What took you so long" asked Miroku.
"We ran into a few problems." replied Inuyasha
"But I have good news, look at what I have." said Starkaro as pulled Kagome's jar full of shards and handed it to her.
"Ooo thank you Starkaro." Kagome said as she pecked him on the cheek.
"One more thing" said Starkaro as pulled the shards he stole from Naraku"I found these, I thought you might like to have them." He said and handed them to Kagome, who pecked him again on the cheek. Inuyasha gave Starkaro a funny look as to say that he didn't really find the other shards.
"You didn't really find those other shards, did you" Inuyasha asked.
"Well actually I did, there's funny story behind this..." Starkaro began to tell about Inuyasha and his adventure at Naraku's castle.
THE END
Look for more two and three part Inuyasha fics in the future from Matt MacGyver Santini. I apologize for any typos sorry I'm not perfect, yet! Lol