Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Doomsday Journey ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crossover Fanfiction

Created by- Dark Katsumi

Doomsday Journey

A/N- This is my latest fanfic and I'm hoping it's as good as the first two. Sorry if my chapters are short and aren't very good at the beginning, but they'll get better and longer later on in the story. This story will have BOTH anime and real life show/movie characters, but mostly it'll have anime characters. Please take your seats before we take off! -takes off-

Disclaimer- I don't own any of the anime or real life show/movies I use in this fanfic. I own myself, and then my friends own their characters.

Summary- On a journey to save the world from destruction, 4 friends must find 4 sacred items. During the journey, they run into their favorite characters (and others too), but what will happen when they put off the world for the characters? Will they still manage to save the world in time?

Characters- Katsumi

Koneko

Kitsune

Ookami

(You all know who you are)…

@KK- I used the names from your FF because I forgot what everyone's name was in Anime Saviors: Anime World Takeover.

Prologue

"George Stults and Sesshoumaru are hotter than Duo!" Katsumi yelled out.

"No, Duo is hotter than George Stults!" Kitsune yelled back. They were fighting over which of the two were hotter than the other when Koneko and Ookami walked into the room.

"Legolas is hotter than everyone!" Koneko joined in.

"Kouga is hotter!" They all laughed and then continued the argument.

Suddenly the floor that was under the four girls opened and they fell through it and into a dark tunnel. They were falling for what seemed like an hour. The place was dark and cold and objects were hanging in the air as they fell onto a blanket being held by elves. The four elves each escorted one of the girls to their master.

"Where are we?" asked Kitsune.

"We are in the underground layer of the master." One of the elves answered with a croaky voice.

"Who exactly is the master?" Katsumi continued the interrogating.

"You'll see."

Soon after, they were all in an enormous room. They all looked at it with an astonished looked on their face as they walked down the red carpet. Sitting on a big chair in front of them, was Naraku.

"Thank you my elves. You may go now."

"What do you want with us?" Ookami asked.

Naraku smirked at them, "You're all perfect."

"Perfect for what," Koneko asked the next question.

"You need to find me four sacred items…if you don't I'll destroy the world."

Everyone looked at each other not knowing what to do. Then Koneko spoke up, "When do we have to being them to you?"

"In 1 week." Again they looked at each other not sure what to do, but then Naraku showed them his plan on how to destroy the world.

"Fine,"

Naraku held his hands together in delight. This was going to be the beginning of their journey and he was sure that he wouldn't let them finish.

The elves came back to the girls and then led them to a different area of the layer. This part of the layer was as dark as the other and had four doors.

"These are your rooms till tomorrow. Tomorrow you will be starting the journey." The elves left and the girls all talked about what they would do in Kitsune's room. Then they said their goodnights and headed off the bed.

A/N- I don't exactly know what the four sacred items are yet, but I'll think of something. I hope everyone enjoyed the prologue. I'll update ASAP, and please R&R! Arrigato!