Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ "Damn Hetero" Series ❯ The Proverbial Lightbulb ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
#2 in the “Damn Hetero” Series.
Rating: R, maybe NC-17, not sure yet as time goes on
Warnings: 2+1, Yaoi humor, sexual innuendo (duh), kinky/smutty fun
Summary: Duo and Heero work together and live under the same roof. But, Duo is gay and Heero is *decidedly* hetero…and Duo likes to poke fun.
Disclaimer: I don't own the GW boys or anything related to them…damn.
 
Chapter 02: Proverbial Light Bulb
 
Duo walked into the living room from a long days work to see his flat-mate kneeling on the floor, his ass high for all to see. Raising an eyebrow at the inviting sight, Duo walked up to see what Heero was up to. “Hey `Ro, whacha doin'?”
 
He heard a growl as a reply. Duo peeked over the Japanese man's shoulder, even more curious. It was there he saw what Heero was mumbling about: he was trying to put together a new torch lamp and he was losing…miserably. Duo smiled at the sight of the blue eyed mans annoyance. “New lamp?”
 
“It will be, once it cooperates.” Duo heard him mumble something like `piece of shit' under his breath after the sentence.
 
Smiling, the braided man picked up the directions to the new light fixture and smiled at the five-step instructions, complete with pictures. “What're you having problems with?”
 
“This!” Heero gesture to the long pole he was holding over the base of the lamp. “This damn pole won't go into the hole straight, it keeps falling apart into the three smaller pieces and, and…damn it all!”
 
Duo couldn't help but snort. “So the picture instructions are too much for you?”
 
“I used them! But I can't seem to get tab A into slot B without with out it slipping out! I mean, I never knew putting a pole into a hole would be so difficult!”
 
Duo smiled and batted his eyes at the innocent yet could-be-taken-the-wrong-way banter…and yes, he was taking it the wrong way. Who wouldn't, seeing the said man's ass in the air as he kneeled down trying to assemble the lamp? He's only human after all-and gay-but that's beside the point. “So, I take it you're not good at putting tab A into slot B, Yuy?”
 
Heero slumped down and practically pouted at the menacing lamp. It was then that he looked up at Duo and said, “Are you any good at it?”
 
“Wh-what?” Duo sputtered out.
 
“Are you any good at getting tab A to fit into slot B.”
 
Duo gave him a wolfish grin. “So I'm told. No good at putting a pole into a hole, Heero?”
 
“Guess not,” Heero mumbled, completely missing the innuendo.
 
“That's okay, I'll be the pole.” Duo clapped him on the back and walked away smiling, leaving a very confused Heero with his new lamp.
 
A few minutes later, Duo heard Heero shout in success. “Eureka!”
 
Duo walked back into the living room at saw Heero flicking his new lamp on and off and smiling. “It works.”
 
“It does indeed,” Duo grinned. “Congrats, Heero. Looks like you learned how to insert tab A into slot B. But don't get any ideas: that's still my job when the time comes.”
 
Heero blinked at him then flipped light on, the bulb shinning above his head as he realized what Duo had been teasing him about the whole time. “Like Hell Duo!”
 
The ringing of Duo's laughter could be heard in the hallways of their apartment as Heero chased him around the room, intent on wiping that smirk off of his face.
 
END
***********
 
And yes…I had problems putting my new lamp together and that is where this little banter came from *sweatdrop*.
 
Tell me what you thought!