Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ "Fast Food" ❯ Fast Food ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own the G Boys, I just borrow them from time to time and return them a whole lot happier ne?

Warnings: Yaoi, AU, OOC, Lemon, threesome, foursome or orgy or something like that... eventually....

Rating: NC 17

Pairings: 6x1x5, 5x2, eventual 6x2x1x5

Archive: http://gundam-wing-diaries.150m.com

http://sweetlysour.net.

http://adultfanfiction.net

http://www.theforsakenwk.com

Summary: Wufei works as a delivery man for the local Chinese restaurant and has been involved with Duo for a while. Zechs Merquise and his lover Heero Yuy are regular customers, always wanting Wufei to deliver their food. Wufei is sure that the pair are flirting with him and holds secret fantasies about the blonde. One cold and wet evening his fantasies become more of a reality.

Dedication: To Vega Lume who e-mailed me and gave me the plot and outline for this fic and asked me to write it for her. Hope this is what you wanted, hon!

Title: "Fast Food"

December 2003 ShenLong

"What time do you start tonight, 'Fei?" Duo asked from the kitchen where he was making himself and his boyfriend coffee.

"Six," came the reply followed by the closing of the bathroom door.

Duo smiled to himself as he finished stirring in the sugar. Dropping the spoon into the sink he picked up the coffee cups and carried them through to the lounge room where he placed them on the table. He set off down the passage way to the bathroom where he knocked softly. "Coffee's ready, 'Fei."

"I"ll be out shortly."

"You want me to scrub your back?"

A grunt. "If you do that I'll be late for work."

Duo laughed. "Your loss," he said before disappearing back to the lounge and surfing through the television channels.

Wufei dried himself off and quickly got ready for work. He carried his shoes through to the lounge and sat down to put them on, sipping at his coffee as he laced them up. "Would you like me to bring you something home?"

Duo raised an eyebrow. "Only as long as I get you for dessert."

Wufei shook his head and glanced at the clock. "I'd better get going."

"Okay, koi." Duo stood up and embraced his lover, placing a tender kiss to his lips. "I'll be waiting for you."

"Love you, Duo," Wufei said before taking his leave.

Duo watched the tail light of the bike recede into the night before sitting down once more and continuing his surfing of the channels.

~ * ~

Wufei parked the bike and removed his helmet. Quickly he pulled his ebony hair back and secured it in a pony tail with an elastic band. Removing the keys from the ignition he pocketed them and carrying his helmet, strode through the back door of 'Charlie Chow's Dragon Grill.'

"About time you got here, Chang!"

Wufei gave his boss a grin. "Worried you were going to have to do the deliveries yourself, Charlie?" Wufei replied as he went through to the small staff room at the back of the restaurant to clock on. He slotted his time card in the machine and then placed it back in the small pocket on the wall. Leaving his helmet in the room for the moment he returned to the kitchens to see what the night held in store for him.

Charlie was bustling around, cursing and ranting good naturedly at his other two chefs who didn't take one bit of notice of him, continuing to cook without so much as a thought to their raving boss.

Wufei checked the list of dockets, noting which ones were deliveries and which ones were pick ups. Judging by the number of dockets, it was going to be a busy night.

"Here, Wufei. Delivery to 212 Maple."

Wufei took the offered small plastic carrier bag and checked the contents against the docket. Noting everything was there, he retrieved his helmet and went back out to his bike. He placed the plastic bag with its contents into the thermally insulated carry bag strapped to the rear of his bike before straddling the machine and roaring off into the night on what was to be the first of many deliveries.

Returning to the restaurant after his fifteenth delivery, Wufei spiked the docket and dropped the money into the till. "Have I got time for a drink before the next run?" he asked Charlie.

A grunt was all he got by way of reply. He went to the 'fridge and helped himself to a small bottle of orange juice, drinking it down quickly.

"Next delivery is ready."

Wufei sighed and tossed the empty bottle into the trash. "Where's this one going?"

"28 Willowcroft."

Wufei froze. "Willowcroft?"

"That's right. He's becoming one of our regular customers," Charlie grinned.

Wufei declined to comment, instead he picked up the carry bag and exited, placing the food into the thermal bag and donning his helmet. "Willowcroft," he muttered to himself.

He'd delivered to the address each week now for the past three months and frankly, it was beginning to get to him. Not that there was anything wrong with the customer; quite the opposite in fact. He was always polite, had the correct change and left the porch light on for easy navigation.

No, that wasn't the problem at all.

Wufei pulled the bike to a halt and cut the engine. Lifting the food from the bag he dropped his helmet to the handlebars before traversing the neat pathway to the front door. He rang the bell and swallowed, hard. The door swung open to reveal the source of Wufei's discomfort.

~ * ~

Zechs smiled wickedly to himself as he heard the familiar sound of the motorbike pulling up outside the house.

"You're absolutely evil, you know that?"

Zechs looked across at his lover. "Ahhh... But it's so much fun," he replied.

Heero Yuy shook his head. "You shouldn't torment him like this."

"I know; but you have to admit that his blush is very cute. Not to mention the rest of him." Zechs couldn't help it. From the first time he'd seen the Chinese man he'd felt a stirring. Not that he wasn't happy with his current lover. Both he and Heero had a very open relationship, accepting others into it and their bed from time to time. Zechs knew he'd sparked something when he'd opened that door the first time.

Ebony eyes had glittered back at him and traveled appreciatively over his form and Zechs had returned the favor, noting the hardening of the groin in front of him. The blush it had evoked on those sweet cheeks told him volumes and since that day he'd managed to find out what shifts the man worked and always made sure to place an order when he knew he would be working. That way he knew the dark haired beauty would be the one to deliver and he would get his chance to ogle and tease once again.

Tonight was no exception. Zechs rose gracefully to answer the summons of the doorbell, tugging at his robe to reveal a little more of his skin than was necessary as he walked.

Heero watched in silent amusement. He knew what his lover was up to and no doubt he would be getting a detailed account once Zechs returned.

Wufei saw the shadow of the approaching man through the small frosted glass panel in the door. As the door swung open his groin began to tighten once more, as the reason for his sudden lack of room in the pants area, stood before him.

"Ahh, Mr. Chang, how lovely to see you again."

Wufei had problems holding the moan that clawed at his throat as the tall man's seductive tone greeted his ears. "Good evening, Mr. Merquise. I have your usual order here." Wufei lifted the bag into view as if to confirm his statement.

"Why, thank you." Zechs reached forwards to take the bag, his robe opening up a little more as he did so and giving Wufei a rather nice view of his creamy chest and darkened nipples.

Wufei felt something else lift... besides the bag.

Zechs wasn't blind. He could clearly see the outline of the delivery man's cock and the sight was growing larger by the minute. "I'll just fetch the money for you," he purred.

Wufei blushed prettily as he noted where Zechs' eyes had traveled. He watched as the tall blonde turned and leaving the door open, walked away a few feet to where a small table stood against the wall. The bag with the food was placed on the table and a wallet retrieved.

Zechs picked up his wallet and opened it, counting out the bills and keeping his back to the young, Chinese man at the door. He casually dropped a bill to the floor. "Damn!" he said softly while smirking to himself. He bent over to retrieve the errant note, making sure that the short robe rode up enough to give the delivery man a sight worth remembering.

Wufei saw the bill flutter to the ground and stared, entranced as the long haired man bent over to retrieve it. The robe began to ride up and Wufei was treated to the most exotic of views. The guy's creamy rear was presented to him in full Technicolor. Wufei could clearly see the small piece of fabric that disappeared between the cheeks, indicating that the man only wore a thong underneath. This time the moan did escape; along with moisture from another region.

Zechs heard the soft moan and knew that Chang had witnessed his little display and obviously enjoyed it. He was glad now that he'd left the thong on; sounded like the delivery man had appreciated the view even more. He straightened himself up and turned around, schooling his features into neutrality. "Thirty five dollars, is it?"

Wufei had to force his mind back. "Uh, yes. That is correct."

"Here." Zechs handed him a fifty. "Keep the change."

Wufei took the note. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Zechs' eyes traveled over the form again and noted the wet spot on the Chinese's pants.

"Enjoy your evening." Wufei had to get out of there and fast before his body completely overheated and he came in his pants.

"Oh, I will. You enjoy yours too," the voice purred back at him.

Wufei turned and walked quickly back to his bike. Donning the helmet and pocketing the cash, he revved the bike into submission and headed back to the Grill, hoping that Charlie wouldn't need his services any more that night and that Duo would.

~ * ~

"Well?" Heero asked as his lover returned. "Enjoy your teasing of the poor man?"

"Very much so," Zechs replied as he placed the food on the coffee table. "Don't tell me you're getting jealous?"

Heero snorted as he reached for the bag and the containers within.

"I thought as much."

~ * ~

Fortunately for Wufei, Charlie only had one more delivery for him that evening and it was a close one. Dropping the money into the till and spiking the docket, Wufei bade everyone a good night and roared off home to Duo.

Duo was curled up on the couch when Wufei arrived home. So he was surprised when his lover kissed him fiercely and delighted when he was suddenly stripped naked and taken in the lounge room. Afterwards, lying curled up, sated in each other's arms, Duo wondered just where all this had all come from. Questioning Wufei about his sudden horniness drew no real explanation and so Duo pushed it to the back of his mind.

~ * ~

For the next four weeks Wufei suffered the sexual torment of delivering meals to the Merquise home. Each time he wasn't sure what the blonde would be wearing or what he would do to entice and arouse him further. He'd thought about asking Charlie to get one of the others to take the delivery, but that would involve explaining why he wanted to give the delivery away, especially since the customer was such a good tipper. Deep down though, Wufei really didn't want to relinquish it. As much as he loved Duo, the thought of doing something wicked with the blonde nearly drove him to distraction. While Duo, as far as Wufei knew, had no inkling of what was going on, the Chinese man couldn't help but feel guilty. Even though he hadn't cheated on Duo he still felt as though he had, merely from the fact that he was entertaining the idea of enjoying another man's company.

Duo meanwhile was a little puzzled. He and Wufei had been lovers for some time now and he adored the Chinese man. Their bedroom activities had never been dull or boring. Wufei was a kind and considerate lover, even suffering through some of Duo's *kinks* with quiet dignity and Duo loved him all the more for catering to his odd quirk.

Lately though, Wufei had become a little different. Not in a bad way or anything like that. More of a 'I'm hornier than usual' kind of way. Duo was beginning to notice a pattern. Every Friday when Wufei returned from work Duo would find himself impaled on the dark man's impressive cock, his ass pounded into the mattress, couch, floor, wall or wherever he happened to be when Wufei came home. Secretly he loved it when Wufei took him hard, although the rug burns to his lower back and shoulders had taken a while to heal. He'd made a note never to be on the rug when Wufei came home ever again.

The reason behind Wufei's sudden increase in hormonal activity had his curiosity piqued though. Wufei wasn't *that* horny on the other nights that he worked. Eventually Duo gave up trying to figure it out., pushing it away to be pondered on and investigated later. It was Friday night and Wufei was due home anywhere in the next half an hour or so. Duo headed for the bedroom, the bruises on his ass were still fading from last Friday's shagging against the pantry door.

~ * ~

It was cold and the clouds heavy with snow when Wufei arrived for work; the orders hadn't slowed though. If anything they had doubled in Wufei's opinion. There was something about a wintry Friday night that made people want to order take out and Wufei was kept very busy. The promised snow arrived about half way through his shift and he found the deliveries to be tough going. He was so looking forward to going home, a hot shower and snuggling with Duo.

~ * ~

Zechs gave his partner an evil smile as he picked up the 'phone and dialed the number.

Heero rolled his eyes. "You're pure evil, Zechs," he said, his voice teasing.

"I know, but don't tell me that you're not interested either."

"I never said I wasn't interested."

"Good." Zechs' attention was drawn back to the 'phone as the call connected. "Ahh, good evening. I'd like to place an order please...."

~ * ~

Wufei gave an inward groan as Charlie handed him the last delivery docket for the evening. He was cold and the dampness beginning to seep through his clothes despite the large jacket he wore. Glancing at the address only added to his discomfort. Mental images of the tall, blonde Adonis sprang to mind.

/ Not fair! / he thought. / Not only am I cold, miserable and tired, but now I have to suffer through being tormented and teased by something I can't have as well. /

Taking the order, Wufei debated handing in his notice.

He climbed on the bike and set off once more into the snowy night, traversing the now familiar road to the Merquise home. Arriving at the house, Wufei shivered, cutting the bike's engine and retrieving the food from the thermal bag as water from the melting snow on his face and hair dripped under his collar and down his back.

Trudging up the pathway, his shoulders hunched, he wondered just how much worse this evening could get. He could now add soaking wet to the cold, miserable and tired. At least he would get to see the blonde god before going home and warming up with his boyfriend.

Pushing the doorbell he hopped from one foot to the other, trying to encourage the circulation to travel further down than his knees, preferably to his toes, but he would be happy if it made it as far as his ankles at least. His breath frosted the air and he contemplated pushing the doorbell again. Wufei began to shiver violently at the delay. He could see the internal lights through the door and the porch light burned down on him, so he knew someone was home. His numb finger connected with the button for the second time.

At least with it being this cold, he didn't have to worry about getting aroused or embarrassing himself. Hell, he was lucky that his blood was still circulating at all and not frozen in his veins! He hoped that Duo had the fire blazing at home; he was sure going to need some thawing out.

A shadow behind the door alerted him that someone was coming. Clutching the bag of cooling food to his chest he waited impatiently for the door to open. When it did his eyes opened wide and his voice abandoned him.

The man that stood before him was not the blonde Merquise. While he wore the robe of the sensual, teasing man, this guy was definitely shorter, had dark messy hair and was clearly Japanese.

He was also gorgeous and rather flushed.

~ * ~

Zechs finished ordering the food and returned to his lover, sitting next to him on the couch. "Food should be here in about half an hour."

"Good, I'm starving."

"Care for an appetizer while we wait?" Zechs let his hand drift to his partner's thigh.

"Well, we do have some time to pass," came the husky reply, followed by a caress to a creamy chest.

"I'm sure we can occupy ourselves until the main course arrives," Zechs purred as he opened his robe for Heero's hands to explore his body unhindered.

"Hn. I agree," Heero returned and took advantage of the feast before him.

Clothes became a memory as hands, lips and tongues went on a path of worship. The fire blazed merrily in the grate, but the heat from the pair on the couch was more than enough to warm the room.

Zechs lay back, spreading his legs as Heero's tongue licked, nipped and sucked along his inner thigh, finally reaching the heavy sac.

Pulling one testicle into his mouth and teasing gently, Heero reached for his own swelling organ and pumped it a few times to relieve a little of the ache.

Zechs managed to maneuver them both on the couch until Heero was above him, his heavy, golden cock poised above his mouth while Heero gently nursed on his own impressive length.

Passion began to rise as both men sucked each other off, equally as determined to bring the other to completion when the doorbell rang.

"Shit!" Zechs released Heero's throbbing organ as the obscenity sprang forth.

Heero also released Zechs from the heat of his mouth and groaned. "Great timing."

The two paused for a moment before Zechs shifted. "Can you answer it while I go and put some clothes on and find my wallet?"

Heero looked at his own state of dress; or rather lack of it. "You want me to answer the door like this?" he mused.

Zechs gave him a wry grin. "Now that would surely give our Chinese friend something to think about."

Heero snorted and climbed off his lover.

Zechs sat up and began to move as the doorbell rang a second time. "Please, Heero. You go answer it; I'll only be a moment." He reached to the floor and grabbed his robe, tossing it to Heero.

Heero muttered to himself about teasing boyfriends and bad timing, while pulling the robe around his naked body. Zechs flashed him another grin as he sauntered from the room, giving Heero a nice view of his nude body. Heero's erection had begun to soften with the interruption but now began to return with a vengeance. He moaned softly. "You had better make this up to me, Zechs."

"Oh, I will, Heero... I will," came the sultry reply as Zechs disappeared.

Heero tied the robe around himself and went to answer the door. He reached for the lock and slid the bolt back, turning the handle and opening the door. The cold air hit his heated skin and he shivered. He looked at the young delivery man before him, a worried frown creasing his brow as he took in the wet, shivering man.

"I-I-I h-h-have a d-d-delivery f-f-for a Mr. M-M-M-Merquise," Wufei ground out through chattering teeth as he raised the bag containing the food.

"Fuck! You must be freezing," Heero stated the obvious.

"I-I-It is a b-b-bit on t-t-the c-c-cold side," Wufei returned, the water in his breath beginning to crystallize.

Heero glanced around and then reached forth, taking the Chinese by the arm as well as by surprise and pulled him into the hall way, shutting the door to keep the elements out. "You're turning blue," he stated grimly. "Come inside and warm up a little, you need to thaw out."

"I-I-I can't. I h-h-have t-t-to g-g-get back t-t-o w-w-w-work," Wufei shivered, his teeth still chattering.

"Bullshit! You go back out there in this condition and you will be solid ice before you even get half way back." Heero began to push the human icicle towards the lounge room and the warm fire.

Wufei tried to protest again but found his vocal chords now frozen as he observed the blonde god stepping along the passage way in their direction. Wufei's blood began to thaw a little with the sight. Wearing a pair of silk pajama bottoms and nothing else but his flowing hair, Mr. Merquise was in one word, 'stunning'.

Zechs stepped into the hall and glanced up as he spotted his lover dragging a rather bedraggled delivery man into the lounge. He caught the latter part of Heero's words and gave his dark haired companion a quizzical look, noting the puddles forming on the floor. "May I ask what is going on?"

Heero turned to face his lover. "I was just trying to explain to frosty the delivery boy here, that heading back to his place of employment while in this state, is not a good idea."

Zechs ran his eyes over the blue, shivering form.

Wufei felt that the shivering he was suffering from, wasn't completely due to the cold.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with my partner, Mr.Chang. Returning in this condition would see you becoming an icicle before you get anywhere near the restaurant and I don't wish to see you turn into an ice sculpture, as nice as that might be."

Wufei tried to get his voice to work, the words, however, came out a little hoarse. "But I have other deliveries... My boss...."

"I will call your boss and explain to him that you are soaking wet, freezing cold and on the verge of hypothermia. I'm sure he would much rather you dry off and warm up a little, than end up taking a week off because of the 'flu." The tone that the words were spoken in clearly stated that there was no room for argument.

Wufei gave a sigh of defeat. "Okay." To be honest, he didn't particularly fancy riding the bike back to the Grill soaking wet. The wind would whip through his clothing like it wasn't there and chill him to the bone. The prospect of staying here for a little while and warming up, especially with two hot guys was much more appealing.

"Good. Heero, would you please take our guest through to the lounge room fire so he can start to thaw out? I'll call the restaurant and explain what has happened."

"Heero nodded. "In here, please."

Wufei followed the Japanese man, vaguely hearing Mr. Merquise pick up the 'phone. His thoughts though were soon occupied in another direction as the warmth of the fire began to penetrate his frozen skin. Greedily he began to inch closer to the fire, holding out his hands, the warm air sending tingles along the digits as they started to warm up.

Zechs finished the call and made a detour to the linen cupboard before returning to the lounge room and his guest. "Here," he said, handing a large, fluffy towel to the Chinese man. "You need to get out of those wet things and dry off."

Wufei felt his cheeks flush as he took the towel. Mr. Merquise did have a point though; he was beginning to steam a little. "Thank you but I... Ummm... I haven't..."

Zechs gave him a smile. "Heero, why don't you take our guest through to the bedroom where he can remove his wet garments? Oh, could you lend him a robe as well please?"

Heero could see the predatory gleam in Zechs' eye and gave his lover a brief glare before turning to Chang. "This way please," he stated calmly and walked out of the room, tugging Zechs' robe a little more tightly around himself.

Wufei followed, grateful to get away from the blonde's smoldering eyes for the moment. They were beginning to cause unwanted reactions in his slowly thawing body. Heero led him to an opulent room. A large queen size bed stood in the center, its rich red colored spread and cream pillows adding a warmth to the room. Heero disappeared into a walk-in-robe that was about the size of Wufei's lounge room and reappeared moments later clutching a black satin robe that he dropped to a chair sitting to one side of the bed.

"Leave your clothes on the chair and put the robe on. When you're done come back to the lounge. I'll collect your clothes and have them dried off for you."

"Thank you," Wufei replied.

The Japanese man gave him a nod and then left the room.

Wufei shivered again, despite the warmth of the room. He quickly divested himself of his clothes and rubbed his skin briskly with the soft towel. He managed to remove most of the excess moisture from his hair before placing the towel, along with his sodden clothes on the chair. He picked up the robe and slipped it on, the soft satin sliding deliciously against his skin. Securing the tie around his waist, he opened the door and made his way back to the lounge room.

Zechs looked up from the chair he was reclining in when Wufei returned. He stood up. "Come in, my friend, and sit by the fire," he invited.

Wufei stepped into the room and walked cautiously towards the warming blaze. He was acutely aware of the short robe he wore as well as the state of dress of his host.

Zechs hadn't bothered to change or add to his of apparel. The silk pajama pants hung low on his hips, fluttering around his legs as he walked.

The goose bumps that appeared on Wufei's skin weren't totally due to the cold state of his body.

Heero returned to the room a minute or so after Wufei, his eyes roving appreciatively over the Chinese man. Fortunately Wufei couldn't see the predatory look; but Zechs did.

"Would you care for a glass of brandy? Purely medicinal of course," Zechs offered as he moved across the room to the bar that stood along part of the wall.

"I don't think that I should," Wufei replied.

"It will help take the chill from your bones," Heero breathed across the back of his neck.

Wufei nearly jumped out of his skin. He hadn't heard the Japanese man return. He whirled around and came face to face with intense cobalt eyes. Wufei swallowed.

"If you don't wish to have a drink to chase away the chill, I'm sure I can suggest other ways in which to help you warm up."

Wufei turned again to find that the blonde had arrived at his other side. He was now, in effect, caught between the two. His mind began to work overtime. Were these two suggesting what he thought they were? "I-I'm not sure I know what you mean, Mr. Merquise," he managed to say.

"Call me Zechs, please," Zechs murmured as he leaned closer.

A finger trailed along his shoulder and down an arm. "I think you do know what we mean," Hero whispered against his neck.

Wufei trembled, and it wasn't from the cold either. Suddenly his body began to feel much warmer, a delicious ache spreading through his system. A soft moan escaped his lips. A wet tongue pressed against his neck, licking in gentle strokes towards his ear. It paused for a moment before drawing the lobe into a hot mouth and nibbling lightly. Fingers traced around his collarbone and dipped inside the robe, brushing over cold skin, leaving trails of fire in their wake. Wufei didn't know whether to moan and beg for more, or panic and run.

The hand that had slipped inside his robe became bolder, locating a nipple and teasing it gently.

He decided to moan and beg for more. "Ahhh...." he panted.

Zechs felt the tension in the body, knew the inner battle that the delivery man must be fighting and increased his gentle suckling and nipping at the earlobe.

Heero meanwhile, slid his hands inside the robe and began to play with a caramel nipple, strumming his fingers across the hardening nub. He felt the body tense and like Zechs, understood the turmoil the dark one must be experiencing. The soft panting noise that came from his *victims* throat and the relaxation of the body he was playing with, alerted him to the Chinese man's surrender.

With the acceptance of what was being offered, Wufei gave himself over to the ministrations of the pair .

Noting the surrender of the Chinese man, both Zechs and Heero renewed their assault on the willing body before them.

Zechs moved his mouth over the slender neck, the skin still cold against his heated lips. Kisses, nips and licks were bestowed upon the flesh as he sought to find tender spots and exploit them.

Heero meanwhile was just as busy, one hand playing with a sensitive nipple whilst the other fumbled with the tie of the robe.

Wufei moaned, the sensations running through him, thawing his ice cold body along with the last of his reservations. His mind though reminded him suddenly of Duo.… Sweet loving Duo who was waiting at home for him. He felt a pang of guilt stab his heart as an image of his long haired lover came to mind. He hoped that Duo would forgive him. Hell! He hoped he would be able to forgive himself; but, gods he wanted this! Promising himself that he would somehow make it up to Duo, he pushed all logical thought from his mind and let the pleasure roll through him.

Heero managed to untie the belt of the robe and the garment whispered open. Zechs took the opportunity to kiss the Chinese man, distracting him momentarily. When Wufei's lips were released he was panting slightly and definitely warmer.

Zechs gently eased the robe over Wufei's shoulders and let the silky garment flutter to the floor, leaving the man naked, save his boxers, to the caress of the warm air. "Beautiful," Zechs whispered before claiming those ruby lips once more.

Wufei found himself kissing back, eagerly opening his mouth to allow the questing tongue entry. It was hot, it was sinful and it wasn't going to stop if Wufei had any say in the matter.

Heero watched the pair as they kissed, his own excitement beginning to return. He moved slightly to the side to allow Zechs closer contact with the Chinese man. His hands reached towards Zechs' pants, fingers slipping under the waistband and brushing teasingly over milky skin. He hooked his thumbs under the elastic and eased the pajama bottoms downwards. Once they were past hips, gravity assisted and the garment slithered over long, elegant legs to pool at his ankles. As he stepped out of them, Heero noted that the blonde was now totally nude and thoroughly aroused.

Still plundering the sweet mouth, Zechs pushed his eager body forward, pressing himself firmly against his new lover and rubbing his erection against the golden stomach.

Wufei moaned into the kiss. His own arousal was becoming painful and threatened to spill out of the flap of his boxers. He felt the hard press of the blonde's cock against his stomach as his brain registered another pair of hands at the back of him, kneading his ass through the material. He began to run his hands through the waterfall of blonde hair; it was smooth and soft but lacked the silky texture that Duo's had. It also smelt different. Duo's smelt like the earth after a cleansing shower of rain, fresh and with a hint of pine. This hair smelt of musk with a hint of wood smoke.

His hands continued to work through the mass until they settled upon the heated skin beneath. Gently he worked his fingertips over the flesh, stroking up and down, each time heading further south until he was brushing over the dip that signaled the start of the cleft.

Zechs moaned as Wufei's fingers teased the top of his cleft. He pushed his arousal even more firmly against the Chinese man, trying to get some more friction.

Heero decided it was time for Wufei's boxers to go and so set about the task of removing them.

The soft breeze around his nether regions was what first alerted Wufei to the fact that his boxers were now nothing more than a memory. He was too caught up with the intensity of the kisses he was exchanging, not to mention the hardness persistently nudging his stomach, to care though.

Heero's eyes raked over the pair before him, his eyes clouding in lust as he licked his lips. Both men were simply gorgeous. He was very familiar with the territory of Zechs' body but the new expanse of golden skin that had joined them, promised to be exciting and delicious. Heero was looking forward to exploring the new playground.

Zechs broke the kiss and turned to look at Heero, his smile sultry. "You're overdressed, Heero," he commented.

Heero glanced down at the robe he still wore and smirked. "Care to rectify the situation?"

It was Wufei who made the move though, catching the tie to the robe and pulling it free. The satin parted to reveal Heero's well toned chest and overly excited body.

Heero shrugged his shoulders and the soft garment slipped down to catch at his elbows. The elbows straightened and the robe continued its descent to the floor, joining the rest of the redundant coverings.

Taking in the lean lines of Heero's body, Wufei was definitely feeling the heat flood his system. He was also feeling bolder so he stepped closer to the Japanese man and leaned forth, stealing a kiss. Heero tasted of spice and Wufei was quick to return for a second sample.

Zechs watched as the two Asian men explored each other's mouths. He slipped behind Heero and pressed himself against the golden skin, rubbing his fully aroused cock along the cleft of Heero's ass.

Heero moaned into Wufei's mouth, the stimulation to his backside reminding him of what he'd been doing before the delivery man had interrupted them. Not that he minded the interruption now. If anything, it was a bonus. While Zechs had teased him before about being jealous, he really wasn't, but he couldn't deny that if anything, the thought of having the Chinese man join them, excited him. He let his hands wander over the muscular back, tracing softly over caramel skin until he reached the swell of buttocks. He grasped the globes and began to squeeze and knead them, the Chinese man's moans mingling with his own.

Wufei groaned as his ass was felt up. Usually he played the role of seme, as Duo seemed to enjoy being the uke. They had reversed on occasions and Wufei enjoyed it both ways. His mind began to wonder just what was going to happen in this *threesome*.

As if reading his thoughts Zechs paused in his thrusting against Heero, his breath brushing over Heero's neck as he spoke in a low, husky tone. "I want Heero to take you, Chang, while I take Heero," a soft moan followed, as he would then in effect be fucking the both of them. "Is that all right?"

"Wufei," Wufei panted against the other side of Heero's neck. "My name is Wufei."

Not the most opportune time to make the introductions Wufei realized, when all three of them were naked, aroused and about to screw each other's brains out.

"Wufei...." Zechs repeated. "It suits you. Call me Zechs, and this here is Heero."

Heero responded with his own moan as his cock chose that moment to twitch and brush against Wufei's hardness.

"Does anyone have any objections to my proposal?" Zechs asked again.

"Iie," Heero murmured as he pushed his rear against Zechs.

"No," whispered Wufei and ground his hips against Heero.

"Good," Zechs murmured as he thrust hard against Heero's ass, pushing him forwards into Wufei. He reached around and stole Wufei's lips while his hands drifted to Heero's chest and began to tease the nipples that craved his touch.

Heero laid his head back against Zechs' shoulder as he was sandwiched between the two.

Wufei allowed the questing tongue to enter his mouth, his hands rubbing along Heero's sides and over his hips. As the kiss deepened so he slipped a hand between them and cupped Heero's balls.

"Oh fuck!" moaned Heero as an unfamiliar hand fondled his sac.

Zechs broke the kiss and staring into fiery onyx he whispered seductively, "Why don't we get a little more comfortable?"

"Here or the bedroom?" Heero panted.

"I don't mind," Zechs replied as he nipped at Heero's earlobe.

"I don't think I can make it to the bedroom." Heero's breathing hitched as he rocked his hips into Wufei's teasing hand, his knees beginning to buckle.

Both Zechs and Wufei followed the descent, assisting the Japanese man to the floor, the huge rug cushioning their arrival. Once there, Heero laid back, Zechs moving behind and leaning down to place a kiss on those swollen lips, Wufei, meanwhile, had the chance to ogle both men's bodies, uninterrupted as they shared their lips. Whereas Heero was compact, muscular and alluring in a dark kind of way, Zechs was more leaner, lithe and had a certain fluidity to both his lines and his movements. They were both very nicely endowed too. Not that Wufei was lacking any in the package department. He licked his lips at the sight before him, and before his courage could fail him he moved forwards, straddling Heero with his legs. As Zechs ended the kiss with Heero so Wufei leant in towards the blonde's groin and took the weeping cock in his mouth.

Zechs' breath hitched as Wufei's mouth encompassed his engorged length, eyes closing in pleasure while hands dropped to run through black, silken locks. He grunted lightly as the tongue played around the ridge and then flicked teasingly across the slit, hips moving of their own accord.

Heero looked up and moaned, he watched entranced as Wufei engulfed his lover's cock, jaw muscles working to provide pleasure. The sight was turning him on even more, eyes following the movements with rapt attention. He couldn't help but notice Wufei's heavy arousal hovering just above his chest and with a smirk he wriggled his way along the rug until the swollen organ was above his hungry mouth. His lips parted to allow his tongue to dart out for a taste of the Chinese man. The cock twitched and jumped with the unexpected caress, but eagerly returned for more.

Heero had to admit that he enjoyed Chinese food, seemed he was about to get to taste the real *authentic* thing; and he liked it. He sealed his lips around the hardened shaft and began to suck.

Wufei moaned and thrust gently, continuing with his own oral worship while his cock was laved with similar attention. Zechs tasted wonderful, long, thick and delicious. Wufei wanted more. Heero's gentle but insistent sucking on his own erection caused his balls to ache maddeningly.

It was Zechs who pulled away first, the talented mouth that was servicing his need threatening to send him over the edge prematurely, and Zechs wanted this to last for as long as possible. His hand caressed Wufei's cheek, silencing the Chinese man's protests with a kiss. "You are far too skilled with your mouth," he murmured. "I want to be fucking you both when I come."

Wufei moaned... loudly.

Zechs stood up and left the room for a moment, Wufei watching him leave while his hips continued their rocking movement into the mouth below him. His eyes were closed in pleasure when Zechs returned, a small tube in his hand. The tube was deposited onto the coffee table which in turn was pushed to the side to make extra floor space available for more interesting activities.

Turning back to the pair still engaged in their oral pleasure on the floor he smiled to himself, sapphire blue clouding with lust. The two Orientals made a delicious picture, golden skins entwined, bodies slick with sweat, faces contorted in unadulterated pleasure as one gave and the other took. He could see that Wufei must be getting close, the heavy sac beginning to draw upwards. Zechs slipped his hand in between Wufei's legs and cupped his balls, massaging gently and coaxing them away from Wufei's body. "Not yet, young dragon," he whispered huskily against the slender neck. Gently he eased Wufei from Heero's mouth, something Heero wasn't too happy about. Twice now he'd had his feast taken from him before he'd gotten his reward. Heero growled his annoyance.

Zechs chuckled. "Don't worry, lover. You will get even more of a reward soon, just be patient."

Wufei also voiced his disapproval at the loss of heat from around his cock as he allowed himself to be pulled back against Zechs' strong chest. He felt something being pressed into his hand and subconsciously recognized it as Astro glide.

"I want you to prepare Heero for me, Wufei. Stretch his hot, tight passage so I can fuck him," the sultry voice of Zechs whispered over his eardrum.

Wufei moaned again and nodded eagerly, the dirty talk firing his passion even more. Zechs shifted from behind him so he could move off the Japanese man.

As Wufei shifted so Heero raised and spread his legs, drawing his knees up exposing his pink entrance. Wufei moved between them and coated his fingers with the slippery substance. Dropping the tube to the side he lowered his hand to Heero's ass and began to trace his fingers along the cleft, spreading the gel as he went.

Heero whimpered and moved his hips, trying to draw Wufei's teasing fingers to where he longed for them to penetrate.

Zechs sat back and watched the teasing display, his own cock throbbing with need and so he dropped a hand to his lap and wrapped his fingers around his shaft, pumping slowly.

Wufei finally relented and slipped a finger inside the muscular ring. Heero's passage was hot and moist and Wufei addressed his task with diligence. He eyed Heero's impressive cock and with a wicked gleam in his eye he lowered his body until his lips curled over the tip, he suckled gently.

Heero groaned at the extra stimulation his body was being given, the finger in his passage, probing gently while a hot mouth devoured his aching need.

Zechs' strokes were languid as he watched the pair before him. He licked his lips, eyeing the finger that as it dipped inside the rosy pucker and then his own moans mingled with the others, as he observed Wufei's mouth surround the tip of Heero's cock and suck. The bent over position of the Chinese man offered Zechs an opportunity he wasn't about to pass up. Wufei, bent over Heero, ass high in the air... and it was a very nice ass at that. It simply begged to be played with and who was Zechs to refuse?

He released his cock and crawled forth, positioning himself behind Wufei. He placed his hands upon the twin globes and parted them; revealing Wufei's hidden entrance for his eyes to feast upon. But it wasn't just his eyes that wanted to feast.... his mouth positively drooled at the prospect. Heero didn't enjoy being rimmed but Zechs loved to do it. They had tried it once or twice but Heero was too uncomfortable with it, so Zechs hadn't bothered again. There were plenty of other things that they could get up to. But here was a virtual smorgasbord waiting for him to sample its fruits, and Zechs intended to try it all... and then some.

He leant forwards and licked along the cleft.

Wufei was aware of Zechs behind him, felt his cheeks being parted and assumed that Zechs was about to start prepping him. What he didn't expect was the long, hot sweep of a tongue along his crevice. He jumped and moaned, the vibration of his mouth passing along Heero's cock and sending the Japanese man into another spasm of pleasure.

Zechs smiled to himself. It appeared Wufei liked that. He let his tongue have its way, dancing along the cleft and toying with the small hole. He circled the entrance, flicked his tongue over it and gently sucked. His hands firmed in their grasp of Wufei's hips, stopping him from bucking too much and spoiling Zechs' enjoyment of the feast. Teasing the hole again he began to push his tongue inside, carefully persuading the muscle to allow his entry and delve into the unknown.

Wufei hadn't experienced rimming before. Neither he nor Duo had ever thought about it. The things that Zechs was doing to his body with his tongue opened up a whole new world of sensation for Wufei and he made a mental note to discuss this with Duo... later.... Somehow he managed to keep a grip on his own sanity and eased a second finger into Heero's compliant body, working them around and stretching the muscles while his mouth remained firmly attached to Heero's cock.

A third finger entered Heero's body and he began to rock his hips, pushing his cock into Wufei's mouth one minute and shoving back down onto teasing fingers the next. He wasn't sure just how much more of this torment his body would be able to take. He needed to be fucked, and soon.

Sensing his lover's desperation Zechs reluctantly abandoned his oral exploration of Wufei's rear and groped for the tube on the floor. He found it and quickly slicked up two fingers. His tongue had stretched the passage a little and Zechs felt that Wufei should be able to take two fingers without any pain. He spread some of the lube over the pucker before sliding both digits in and massaging the inner walls.

Wufei groaned his approval, Heero cried out his as Wufei located his prostate.

"Fuck! Hurry up, Zechs, I'm ready," Heero moaned. "I need you! Shit, we both need you to take us."

Zechs wasn't about to be rushed though. He gently eased a third finger into Wufei, working them around as he made sure that the passage was stretched enough to accommodate Heero's length.

Wufei continued to thrust his fingers in and out of Heero; he released the cock from his mouth though, unable to suck anymore. He needed it for more demanding things such as moaning, panting and begging to be taken.

Finally Zechs was satisfied that Wufei was stretched enough and gently slid his fingers out from within the hot channel, earning a disappointed grunt from Wufei. Zechs was quick to nuzzle his neck by way of an apology. He reached for the lube again only to have Heero take it from him. He smiled.

Wufei withdrew his fingers from within Heero seconds after Zechs left his body empty. He shifted as Heero raised himself from the floor and took the lube from Zechs.

Heero gave them both a sultry look as he squeezed some gel onto his fingers and then passed the lube to Wufei. "Would you care to do the honors?" he asked.

Wufei nodded and took the gel, squeezing a generous portion onto his fingers. Having been up close and personal with Heero's endowment he wanted to make sure he was well and truly slicked up, his ass was going to need all the assistance it could get to take that inside.

Heero was busy spreading lube along the blonde's length, stroking the elegant organ he knew so intimately with long, loving strokes. Zechs' moans heightening the desire.

Finally the three deemed each other ready and the moment of truth had arrived. Wufei lay on his back on the thick floor rug, lifting his knees and spreading his legs. Heero settled between them, guiding his cock until the tip rested against the quivering opening. Applying gentle pressure, Heero slowly pushed forward, Wufei's body denying the entry at first and then conceding defeat, allowing him to penetrate into unknown territory.

Heero's breath caught in his throat as his cock was slowly swallowed by Wufei's hot passage. Inch by excruciating inch, he pushed forward until he was sheathed completely inside. He bit his lower lip as he struggled with his composure, trying to rein in his hormones that wanted nothing more than to begin to pound into the heat and moistness that surrounded him.

Wufei groaned quietly as he was methodically plundered, his walls stretching as the thick penis invaded his back passage, welcoming it into his heat.

Once Heero was fully seated Zechs moved behind the Japanese man and spread his cheeks. Grasping his cock firmly at the base, he placed the head against Heero's entrance and rubbed against it, eyes closing with the friction, pleasure singing along his nerves.

Heero growled.

Zechs laughed and finished his teasing, pushing firmly against the tiny hole and insisting that it part to let him in and explore the inner channel. The muscle gave and the crown of Zechs' cock slid in, followed by the rest of the shaft. Zechs held Heero's hips in an iron grip so as not to force his partner's cock further into their new lover as he pushed himself completely inside. Once Heero's body held him prisoner he waited, allowing both men time to adjust and accept the penetration.

Wufei was the first to demand more action, wriggling his hips and manipulating his muscles, sending ripples of pleasure through Heero's body. Heero responded by clenching his own muscles, causing his passage to tighten around Zechs and his cock to twitch in Wufei.

"I take it you are both ready for some action?" Zechs huskily asked.

"Fuck, yes..." the pair beneath him moaned in unison.

With his hands still holding Heero's hips, Zechs began his retreat, pulling his shaft out until only the head remained trapped inside. At the same time he gently eased Heero back with him, pulling his lover's cock from within Wufei. He paused momentarily and then plunged back inside, forcing Heero back into Wufei. Both men writhed and bucked.

Zechs began to build a rhythm, Heero finding his cadence with him and the pair moved in synch. Retreating and then returning to paradise. Wufei clutched at the soft rug as he was simultaneously fucked by the pair of them. He felt Heero's cock sliding against his inner walls, massaging them and teasing at the same time. He could feel the shudders running through his new lover as Zechs methodically stroked Heero's channel with his cock, each forward thrust of Zechs pushing Heero deeper into his body and sending pleasure skittering across his nerves.

Zechs moaned, sweat running from his body as he pounded his lovers. Fucking the pair of them was something he'd fantasized about since he'd first laid eyes upon the Chinese man. Now it was a reality and Zechs was feeling overwhelmed with sensations. He'd known it would be good... but nothing like what he was currently experiencing.

"Ahh... Harder, need it harder..." Wufei ground out as his own body responded to the pleasure, hips rocking up to meet the forward thrusts.

"Zechs.... More, faster, harder..." Heero joined in the begging. He was assaulted by double the pleasure. His cock trapped by the tight ass he was invading while his own butt was being stroked mercilessly.

Zechs adjusted his angle slightly and began to thrust harder. The tip of his cock brushed Heero's prostate and the Japanese man cried out his pleasure. Zechs twisted Heero slightly in an effort to get the chocolate haired man's cock to press against Wufei's sweet spot. Continuing to pound he knew he had succeeded when Wufei cried out moments later.

"Ohh fuck! More... need more..."

The heat in the room began to rise, sweat coursed over skin, bodies moved against one another, the slickness of the sweat making the skin slippery. Zechs couldn't take much more, his release was nearly upon him and he couldn't fight it off any longer. He'd been too hard for too long. Knowing that Heero wasn't in any fit state to bring Wufei off he slid his hand between their bucking forms and located Wufei's dripping arousal.

"Nnnn..." Wufei cried out as his cock was taken and pumped. "I'm gonna...."

Heero pushed forth into Wufei, striking his prostate again and then shoved back against Zechs, taking the blonde's shaft as deep as he could. He was teetering on the edge and more than ready to fall.

Zechs curled his body over Heero's, nipping at the skin of the shoulder as he forced himself deeper into his lover's passage. He knew both men were close and he intended to push them over the edge and into nirvana. He plunged in again, squeezing and jerking Wufei's cock as he found Heero's sweet spot again and rubbed against it.

That signaled the end for Heero. He couldn't take anymore. His nervous system was on fire, the pleasure built to such a peak that when Zechs brushed his prostate again it tipped him over the edge and he flew into orgasm, his body still moving with the force of Zechs' thrusts as he pumped his white hot seed into Wufei's channel.

The spurt of Heero's seed against his inner walls and own sweet spot sent Wufei spiraling into oblivion. With a keening cry, he shoved hard against the incoming push of Heero and shot his load over Zechs' hand, the sticky fluid pulsing out of the tiny slit and running over fingers to congeal on his stomach.

With both his lovers now having found completion, Zechs allowed his own body to grab for its end. Heero's muscles clamping around him, rippling along his length and coaxing his semen from him. With a blinding flash of white behind his eye lids, Zechs fell into the abyss. His milky fluid jetting from his cock and being consumed with eagerness by Heero's channel.

The three rode the waves of their orgasm, panting heavily, hearts racing, as liquid pleasure flooded nervous systems. Gradually the fire cooled and they moved apart. Zechs slipped from within Heero, pulling the Japanese man from within Wufei at the same time. They collapsed in a sweaty, sated heap upon the rug, bodies cooling, semen coagulating or trickling from various openings.

Finally Zechs regained enough control over his body to get up and go to the bathroom and fetch a couple of wash cloths. He returned to find the Asian pair still curled against each other, enjoying the post coital bliss. He chuckled lightly and began the task of cleaning them both up and then himself. Tossing the now soiled cloths to the side he joined the pair on the floor, savoring the closeness. His fantasy had been fulfilled beyond even his wildest dreams and he idly wondered if Wufei would consider joining them again.

Having tasted the Oriental man, he found he was addicted.

Wufei stirred a sleepy eye and glanced at the clock that hung above the mantle. "I need to be going," he said as he noted the time.

"Will you come back again?" Zechs asked. The invitation was clear, no strings attached and only if he wanted to.

"I don't know," Wufei replied honestly. He thought about Duo and felt the twinge of guilt again.

Heero noticed the fleeting look of pain as it passed through those onyx eyes. He reached out a hand and caressed Wufei's arm. "You have someone special." It was a statement not a question.

Wufei met his blue gaze and nodded. "Yes, I do. I don't know how I'm..."

"Shhh... It's okay."

Wufei looked up at Zechs. "I really did enjoy it but I don't know..."

"You can always bring him along you know." Heero whispered. "More fun."

Wufei smiled. "I- I'll think about it." He heaved himself up. "I really should get going; my boss and Duo will be worried about me."

"Duo, eh? Nice name," Zechs whispered against the skin of Wufei's neck. "I think I would like to meet this Duo that has you so captivated. He's a lucky man."

Wufei's eyes softened as he thought about Duo and then jerked back to reality. Guilt was tearing at him. He shouldn't have betrayed Duo, no matter how much he wanted this he should have been stronger, resisted their charms. How the hell was he ever going to make this up to his long haired love? Miserably, he got to his feet. "Where are my clothes?"

Heero stood. "I'll get them for you."

Moments later he returned with Wufei's now dry clothes, Wufei wasted no time in getting dressed. He turned once more to the pair who both remained naked. "Thank you. This should never have happened and yet, I can't help but being glad in one way, that it did. I don't think for one minute though that it will ever occur again. I have to leave." Wufei turned and exited the room, the guilt was gnawing at him and he needed to be alone, to think, to try and work out how he was going to tell Duo he'd been unfaithful to him and hope that the man would have enough love in his heart to forgive him.

Zechs and Heero followed him to the door. Zechs placed a hand upon Wufei's arm as the Chinese man was about to exit. "I have no regrets, Wufei, and neither does Heero. The offer still stands. If you ever want to join us again, we will be here. If you wish to bring your boyfriend with you then he is welcome also." Zechs leant forwards and placed a kiss to Wufei's lips. "Take care, sweet dragon, and thank you for sharing yourself with us." Zechs stepped back and Heero took his place, kissing the Chinese man soundly.

"Arigato," he murmured and then released Wufei so as he could leave.

Wufei stepped out into the bitterly cold evening, pulling his jacket tighter around himself. The warmth of the lovemaking left him with the first blast of cold air. Somehow it matched his mood. With a sigh he mounted the bike, kicked it into life and once the helmet was secure upon his head, he roared off into the night....

Home to where his sweet lover awaited him... hopefully with forgiveness.

~ oOo ~

Owari.