Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 'GET HIM' ❯ 'GET HIM' ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Amber and Sarah where walking in the station high above the earth when they were disturbed by a strange drumming sound.
'Whats that?' muttered amber placing her hands behind her ears
'Dunno sounds like it's coming from the maintenance hanger' sarah replied
the two girls ran off to investigate.
When they entered the hanger they were almost struck down by a gliding Duo who smacked into the wall beyond where they stood.
'What the hell are you guys up to' scoulded sarah
'hahahahahaha you looked like a bird hitting a window' amber muttered between laughs.
Duo got up rubbing his nose only to reveal a pair of black rollerblades.
'Does Howard know your doing that' sarah was interupted by heero's calm voice.
'Yes he does. Duo wanted to show wu fei, he's never seen blades before'
'What? What are blades?' amber had broken the silence only to recive three gawping gazes.
'Oh my god' Duo glided over and held ambers waist.
'The beauty had to be exchanged for somin I guess' Duo squeaked only to be slapped round the arse.
'Hey! you want me to teach you'
'Would you? yay' Amber said starting to jump up and down.
Sarah and Heero shared a worried look.
once in the blades she fell over sixteen times in the first five seconds. amber was useless.
Sarah was working on wing zero with a cooing Heero kissing her neck until Amber came screaming right on top of them. There they lay in a tangle of arms and legs.
'Ouch hey thats my arm'
'no thats my leg'
'oh really thats funny looks like an arm'
'just wait......ow...stop...ouch'
once out of the tangle they got up and glared at Duo who was surpossed to be teaching her.
All the gang looked at each other and then screamed out meanicingly said
'LETS GET HIM'