Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ (songfic) My Confession 1 of 3 (Heero POV) ❯ (Songfic) Remember when it rained 3 0f 3 (Relena's POV) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the Gundam boys or any other character from the series. I do not own the Songs My Confession, When you say you love me or Remember when it rained. Songs Sung by Josh Groban

Warnings: Angst and suggested death of a character, it's ok people not the boys ^_~

Pairings: 1x2

Rating: PG13

Author: Ryouga.

Author's note: These are all POV's one after the other. Heero's, Duo's, and Relena's in that order.

Author's dedication: Dedicated to Gossamer Wings.

Goss I have to admit you certainly did give me a challenge and a half. I was sure I could knock this up in less than two weeks, but as you can see, it has taken me a lot longer. Finally they are done. I hope they are to your satisfaction and thankyou for throwing it my way. I would never had gone out and brought Josh's Cd if it wasn't for the fact you introduced me to the wonderful talent this young man is gifted with. That and the fact no matter where I went I had trouble finding the songs to download LOL

For Goss; luv ya girl ^_~

29/02/2004

Remember when it rained 3 of 3 Relena's POV

My mind is void, my body numb with shock and I am distraught, overcome with devastation. I thought we shared something; something special. I really believed that you and I had a firm connection. From the very beginning you were always there for me, watching over me, protecting me, surrounding me with your strength, keeping me from the insanity I could have fallen victim to a thousand times. From the very first moment I laid eyes on you, I loved you; and I still do.

Why Heero? I keep asking myself over and over.

Why him?

// Wash away the thoughts inside

That keep my mind away from you

No more love and no more pride

and thoughts are all I have to do //

I have tried so many times over the past few days to keep you from my mind. I have thrown myself into my work, almost worn myself out with exhaustion. I cannot sleep or eat since you told me that you felt nothing for me and I want so much to escape your presence which lingers in my mind. But everywhere I turn, you're there; and all my attempts at keeping you from my mind are suddenly washed away with the memories that cut deep into my heart, reminding me of the hurt and pain that I feel each and every day.

I will never love anyone again.

My pride has suddenly taken a fall of greater proportions and all I have left to keep myself company are my shattered dreams and unfruitful thoughts of the way I imagined it would one day be between us.

Why does it hurt so much?

// Remember when it rained

I felt the ground and looked

up high and called your name

Remember when it rained

In the darkness I remain //

My world has suddenly become one of darkness as I step outside onto the balcony and feel the cool sprinkling of water falling from the heavens above me. I find myself smiling for a brief moment as I recall the many times that I stood under stormy skies, the ground firm beneath my feet with my head held high calling your name, crying out for you to keep your promise to come back and kill me; and now, oh God how I wish you would!

// Tears of hope run down my skin

Tears for you that will not dry

They magnify the one within

And the outside slowly die //

My heart is shattered; the pieces have become the tears of unrequited hope, running down upon my face. Immortal tears, magnifying the depth of the pain I feel inside while the outside withers away, slowing dying, becoming an empty husk.

I can't bear this anymore and the voices in my mind call to me as I near the edge of despair.

// Remember when it rained

I felt the ground and looked

up high and called your name

Remember when it rained

In the water I remain //

The anguish that I feel is almost unbearable and I have come to believe that my destiny truly is to remain alone in the waters of solitude, forever, never to be released from the grief that I now bear. The tears I shed signify the loss of all that was my life, my soul, my sanity and I feel that I have lost my grip on reality.

I needed you Heero, I thought you needed me too. I was so certain, but now as I stand here in the falling rain I realize just how wrong I was and I wish, with what is left of my disconsolate heart, that you had finished what you had started so long ago.

I wish that you had come back, I wish that you had killed me. It would have made this decision so much easier, but it's too late, too late for that now.

I welcome my fate with open arms as I freefall towards the earth below.

And the tears still flow…

// Running down...Running down...

Running down.... //