Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 500 times ❯ 500 times ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Please do not sue. I have no money. I spent it fixing my computer so I could write this fic. I do not own any of the gundam pilots. Don't even bother trying to sue.

Please do not steal any of my ideas. I worked long and hard on it.

Please read and review. It's the only way I can make this fic/series better. Want to post it somewhere? Be my guest. But please tell me where by emailing me.

"One, Two, Three, Four-"

"Duo what are you doing?"

"Omigosh! Have you gone blind Heero?" teased Duo "Can't you see that I'm brushing my hair?"

"Yes I am quite aware of the fact that you are brushing your hair and I am most certainly not blind."

Duo giggled. "Oh no! Heero's gone insane! He asked a stupid question!!!"

"Duo I am not insane. I just wanted to know why you were counting out loud as you brush your hair."

"Oh, have you never watched the Brady Bunch movie?"

Heero shook his head. He had never watched a movie before and he had never heard of the Brady Bunch. Dr J had not incorporated relaxation into Heero's training program and now he was learning about it through Duo.

"Heero you seriously need to get a life."

"I'm living therefore I already have a life."

Duo sighed. Sometimes Heero took things so literally.

"Never mind. Anyways, in the Brady Bunch Movie there's this girl called Jan and she has long hair like I do, except I think my hair is longer and is prettier than hers. She's a blonde and reminds me of Relena."

Heero was starting to get impatient. Trying to get a simple answer out of Duo could be so frustrating at times.

"Duo. What has this got to do with you counting out loud?"

"I was getting to that. Okies so where was I?"

"Brady Bunch. Jan. Long hair." Stated Heero.

"Ah yes, well there is this scene in the movie where Jan tells her sister Marsha that your hair will be soft and silky if you brush it 500 times a day."

"Aa. Is that so?"

"Yes Heero. Isn't it cool how movies from earth give you beauty tips for free? Now if you don't mind I'm going to get back to brushing my hair…damn! Thanks to you I've got to start all over again."

"You were at four."

Duo muttered something about the perfect soldier being able to memorise everything before waving Heero out of the bathroom.

Heero headed to his room with the newfound information fresh in his mind. In the background he could hear Duo counting loudly.

"Five, six, seven, eight…"

Heero headed into his room and looked at himself in the mirror. He ran his hand through his unruly mop of dark brown hair before picking up a brush. Quietly he began to count.

"One, two, three, four…"