Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Cat's Life ❯ Cat Life ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
AN: I was thinking. Why are so many slave stories centered around slaves that are afraid of their masters? I think that sometimes they are afraid, sometimes they're not. Depending on who it is, that pet may really be good, or maybe outrageously bad. This is what this chapter is dedicated to. :D

NO REVIEWS FOR THE PAST TWO CHAPTERS?! Sorry, I can't go on like this. I know some of you are reading, so please review, whether you like it or not. I despise not having reviews more than anything, more than writer's block, more than work and school combined. I can't just do something if no one's going to appreciate it. All I want is a review, that's all!

Sorry for ranting, but this has been going on for years. I know I should realize by now that some people will stop reviewing, or no one will be reviewing, but I'm an author. I write for people. If I was going to write for myself, I wouldn't publish it! XD

Summary
: Quatre gets the shock of his life when he realizes that most of the pets have truly awful attitudes towards their Master. Then said pets get the shock of their life- Their master will be busy.


Cat Life


Quatre never imagined that something that felt so incomparably good could leave him so incomparably sore. He hadn't felt so many aches since he fell out of a tree years ago; he was considered the lucky one while his sisters suffered a broken wrist and ankle.

Still, that night he went to bed early in Trowa's room to sleep off an exhaustion of pleasure, and woke to the comforts of Trowa's lithe body flanked against him. A fully erect organ settled on his hip and Trowa, in Full Dress, purred against him.

"Let's do it again," he whispered.

Quatre wasn't too sure which actions Treize found unsatisfactory, but he believed that maybe having sex without his permission was one of them. He hadn't expected any of the slaves to be angels, but surely they had more control. First with breaking precious items and now having sex? Maybe Milliardo would ask him to scheme a plan to poison the duke.

"Trowa, I don't think-"

As if reading his mind, the ears twittered and Trowa said, "If we take a shower right after, he won't know we ever did anything." He climbed atop him, the creamy hue of the ceiling almost blending with his brownish skin. Both ears and his tail flicker incessantly, and deft hands were doing away with the sheets.

Before his heated body could act on its own, Quatre slithered off the bed and away from Trowa and made his way to the bathroom without looking back. He wouldn't be able to stand the temptation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quatre took a long luxurious shower; the liquid soap unlike anything he's ever smelled before, a sweet blend between chocolate, strawberries and wood called Midnight Excursion. The water was warm and it seemed no one else was in a rush to go into the bathroom nor that the master was in need of his services at the moment so he got out only when his hands were too numb to play in the lather anymore and his soreness all but faded.

When he was finished, he turned off the water and tuned for Trowa. Since he couldn't feel his prescence, he deemed it alright to walk and find another slave in the hopes that he wouldn't get lost. He had pretty much remembered last nights way to the lobby, and kitchen, but that meant passing other rooms and finding the others either sleeping or walking around as nude as he was.

Catherine gave him a gentle smile when he passed by and began to walk beside him, thought Trowa had been sitting despondently on her red bed. She suddenly took his arm and spoke, "Well, master usually has clothes laid out for us in the lobby. Then we probably have to clean it. It was a mess after those bastards left."

Her breasts bobbed as she walked and Quatre couldn't keep his eyes off them. He's only seen his sisters' breasts and never did he dream to look at them sexually, and they weren't that good to look at, anyway. Catherine, on the other hand, and Dorothy, suddenly, on the other, were so radically different from his sisters, a sudden urgency filled him to fill something. Anything but the tunnel of his own hands.

"Look at what we have here," Dorothy said slyly. looking down at his erection, " Should we take a detour to take care of it?"

"No, thank you,"

Catherine leaned across his chest, impeding his walk, and said, "Trowa says he's a stickler."

Dorothy laughed, loud and bright. Her eyes stuck to him in a fierce glare. "You better fit in quick. We all have something to bug the master about and we don't want some goody-two-shoes squealer." Catherine nodded in agreement.

Quatre was utterly baffled, not only did they flagrantly disregard Treize's rules, they didn't want him to 'squeal'. "But the master," he began, then stopped. Obviously, they didn't care about the master one way or another, and they nodded in pleasure. They were finally in the lobby and were to first to put on their clothes and started cleaning.

It seems most were fine with this, the cleaning, though Milliardo and Wufei were conveniently taking showers and Duo did nothing but kick around trash. The others made half-formed efforts except for Relena and Quatre, who worked diligently until every spill and white mess was cleaned. The two were the ones to take the toys and stuff them in dishwashers, and flung clothes were put into washing machines. Finally they were finished, the others already gathered inside what they called the television room, with a huge flat-scree TV hanging on the wall. Heero went on one of the computers nearby and began typing something up, something like a report.

Relena tweedled her thumbs at the entrance to the room as they watched some soap opera they decided they would laugh at. Then, finally, she said, with much more clarity Quatre felt from her, "We're supposed to clean our rooms."

"Who cares?" Duo answered, snappishly. No one turned around.

"Master cares! We never clean our rooms!"

Quatre remembered suddenly what a state of disarray Trowa's room was. It looked as if a horrendous tornado swept through it.

"If we all don't do it, he's not going to take the time to punish all of us," Heero said matter-of-factly, not looking at them, but focusing solely on his report.

"What about our homework, like Heero?" Relena tried again. "We've been getting awfully behind. Or maybe we could start our training lesson?"

This time everyone decided to ignore her.

Milliardo and Wufei trailed in and got seats on the large sofas.

"Has she already done the homework, training, and room speech?" Wufei muttered, eying Relena warily.

"Mm-hm," someone answered.

"Good."

Relena turned and left the room and Quatre, appalled at their lack of propriety and respect, followed her and grabbed her arm.

"What are you going to do, now?"

"I'm going to clean their rooms." Relena sighed.

"That would be wise. I'll help- I've been sensing growing hostility in Master Treize since even after he punished those three. It doesn't like they learned anything." They made it to the first room, which was even worse than Trowa's, panties, toys, and other exotic objects lying aroung, and began to clean. "Is it right, what Heero said?"

Relena frowned for a moment, then nodded. "No one would do anything if it is something a group should do, especially if someone else would do it. When given specific tasks, that is, something they can be individually punished for, then they would do their best."

"Master Treize seems strong enough to handle all of us! I don't understand why he doesn't have a firmer hands on things."

"He has to work a lot. He's a fighter at the underground arena," Relena explained, "And he gets too tired to do anything. He can't let us all go either, because, well, this is the best place around. All the other masters are either slobs or horrible people, and no one wants to work in a brothel or on the streets, or, Gods forbid, as a fighter on contract at the arena."

"Then he's really doing them a favor," Quatre said angrily. "And this is how they treat him?"

"Except Milliardo and Wufei. Treize was so excited with them that he sort of forgot how to treat them nicely. He overworked them with sex, which is what he really wants."

"Obviously not," he argued, "if he's willing to punish them for running away, and doesn't want them to run away in the first place."

"That's a point," Relena acquiesed, sounding relieved. "I just wish Master wasn't so tired, then he could run his house the way he wants to, and these people," she meant the slaves, "wouldn't be slobs."

"I feel there would be a change, somehow." Quatre really did feel it. He could feel happiness strong outside the castle, coming quickly. It must be strong for him to feel it so far away.

They finished the rooms quickly, and then Relena went to work on her school lessons. She and the others had a report on the effectiveness and consequences of cars versus carriages, a research paper that needed to be ten pages long, which only she and Heero finished. Heero actually liked school and worked on his lessons whenever he could, Relena told Quatre, but he neglected any other physical work.

Then the front door, for such a small thing, banged open and Treize's suave yet thunderous voice boomed down the halls, "Pets, come here!"

Relena and Quatre came first, and the others collectively came in slow. Treize smiled at their deliberate disobedience but said nothing, sitting in the now cleaned chair whereas he sat last night at the party. A red vest barely encompassed his bulging torso, and black jeans, with roses sewn in, were snug on his legs. He was a man to die for.

The pets sat in their regular circle on their pillows, none of them in Full Dress, all of them looking more or less bored.

"Good news," Treize said slowly, stretching. "But first, I'm going to paddle those who hadn't sent me his or her report last night. Une?" Une handed him a long thin paddle.

"Wait. What about your fights?" Relena asked worriedly, with genuine concern for her master's well-being.

Treize gave her an appreciative glance and said, "More on that later. Duo, you first."

The demon stood up in front of Treize, shaking visibly. "How many?"

"Ten. Don't worry, I'll count," the duke said, as if counting was what Duo was worried about.

Quatre did the calculations in his head, minus him, who didn't receive the assignment, and Heero, and Relena, and Une, who supposedly didn't have to do the work, that would leave eight, which meant eighty strikes Treize had to administer. That he administered without reprieve and without tiring, much to Quatre's amazement. It was as if last night or the punishing session was nothing on his body but he put his pets in so much misery, none of them went through without wetted eyes or at least red swollen cheeks that smarted as they sat back down on their pillows. Catherine received ten more for calling Treize a bastard.

"You all must be wondering," Treize said, having not broken a sweat, "How do I have all this strength left after coming from the arena? Last week, I told you about the Special Match? Can anyone tell me what that was about, or shall I put the paddle to your behinds again?

"Not you, Relena." He looked around and spotted Hilde raising her hand as if she was in a classroom. "Yes?"

"Wasn't it that match that if you won, you'd become champion, and wouldn't have to fight until someone challenged you?"

"And?" he pressed.

"And you'll still get paid, but it was a knockout draw, wasn't it?"

"Good girl," Treize said warmly, "But it turned out my opponent was cheating with steroids, so I won the match by default. That means I can stay home and wait for the check, which is higher this time around. That means more time with you."

Some of them put on sarcastic ecstatic faces and Treize laughed.

"I suppose Relena did your rooms, and it's the weekend, so what shall we- Where's Milliardo and Wufei?" He snarled. "Find them. I have no capacity to deal with their foolishness today. This is my house, and it's about time I started acting like it was."