Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Dish Served Cold ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Don't own `em. Don't wanna own `em

A/N: This is for Duo. He was very short with me in the fourth part of Tori's Letters to the Gundam Pilots. For this he shall pay.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~*

A Dish Served Cold

Iruka steps out into writer's space. Reaching into a hole in said space, she pulls out Duo Maxwell. "I am completely insulted. I try to be nice and let you have some say in something I'm writing and you insult me? I will have JUSTICE! Muses, tie him down."

Peace Moose, Snowflake, Love Penguin, and Joy the Snowman appear and (for once being helpful) grab Duo and ties him to the stake that Iruka had just made appear. Prickles the Hedgehog pops in and pushes a gag into Duo's mouth then disappears again.

"I don't really want to do this, but you made me mad. No one, not even you, makes me mad and goes unharmed." Pokes Duo in the chest and rubs hands together.

Iruka's little sister, Koneko Starr (go read her work), pops into writer's space. "Don't you think this is a little overkill? I'm sure he's sorry." Duo starts nodding violently. Iruka waves her hand and Koneko disappears. "We'll discuss this popping into my fics uninvited later sis."

Iruka turns back toward Duo. "Now back to you." A huge flash of light and chibi Faith (from the Family Curse Arc) appears. "What are you doing to my Daddy?" Iruka melts at the sight of her little child's sad puppy eyes. "Nothing sweetheart." She gives the little chibi a glass of water. "Go on back to bed now." The little girl takes the water and disappears.

Iruka's smile fades out. "Can I get no peace?" she stalks off out of the room and back in front of her computer to work on some random fic.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~*

One week later…

Peace moose: "You still have Duo tied up back there."

Iruka: "NANI?!?!?!" Rushes back to writer's space. "What have I done?" unties Duo and offers some candy. A very lethargic and strangely quiet Duo accepts it. "Ok. I'm not mad anymore." Smiles and offers more candy. "How could I stay mad at you?" Waves hand and Duo disappears. Iruka turns to the reader. "Sorry folks. I had to get that off my chest, but it's Duo. I just couldn't hurt him." Wufei pops in.

Wufei: "You are nothing more than a week Onna!" and starts laughing until he catches site of Iruka's eyes. Then he runs.

Iruka: "You get back here Justice Boy! Your cute butt is not going to save you this time." Iruka pops in a very big stick and runs after the fleeing pilot.

Peace Moose: "Did she just admit that she thinks Wufei's butt is cute?"

Love Penguin: "Yeah. I think she did."

Snowflake: "Wonder if she realizes she just said that?" Iruka suddenly stops in her tracks and blushes.

Joy the Snowman: "I think she just did."

Prickles: "Should we worry?"

All: "YES!"