Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Normal Life ❯ Chapter 18

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
. . . do I really have to say it. . . ?

Authoress Note: Ayanami...needs...sleep...

*Ayanami falls over next to the keys and falls asleep.*

Tama-neko: Ano, Ayanami-san, we kinda have to write a new chapter now. You promised Chibi Mizu Tenshi that you would.

Ayanami: zzZZzzZZzzZZzz

Tama-neko: Ayanami!! Wake up!! Up, up, UP!!

Ayanami: zzZZzzZZzzZZzz

Tama-neko: *sigh* I guess we'll have to write it.

Heero-Plushie: ?

She promised to write it, but she's out cold. It's out mission to write it for her.

Heero-Plushie: Mission Accepted.

Tama-neko: Ayanami-san's going to kill us...

Warning: Cussing, about as OOC as it gets, and major Muse Ego Inflation. Massive bashing of any and all characters. Little lime, if only in the twisted minds of the muses.

* * * * *

A Normal Life: Chapter 18
By: Tama-neko and Heero-Plushie

* * * * *

Tama-neko: So, Heero, Relena, and the rest of them are all in Zechs' living room, in the capital of the Cinq Kingdom. In the last chapter, Aiko tormented Heero and Duo, manipulated Zechs, and had a lot of fun. Also, Noin announced her pregnancy to Zechs. Now that we're done reviewing, let's start the new chapter. Heero-Plushie?

Heero-Plushie: Hn.

Tama-neko: It's your turn.

Heero-Plushie: I don't wanna.

Tama-neko: Tough. Now get going.

Heero-Plushie: I don't have to.

Tama-neko: OK, then. *pulls out cell phone and hits speed dial.* Hello, Moonkitty-san, can we borrow Godzilla-Relena?

Heero-Plushie: O_O OK! I'll do it!!

Tama-neko: Never mind, Moonkitty-san. Bye! *hangs up*

Heero-Plushie: *deathglare* Zechs fainted *snigger* in the hall. Noin dragged him to a room, and got him some smelling salts. *heheh* What a wimp.

Tama-neko: In the living room, the insults continued to be tossed around. After a while Heero excused himself to go talk to Zechs about the terrorists. What he finds is Noin trying to revive her unconscious fiance.

Heero-Plushie: Heero got the details about Zechs' attack on the terrorists from Noin. Satisfied that the faction has been completely destroyed, he returned to the living room. But, on his way, he ran into Relena. She stared up at him and his well developed physique. "What do you want?" he asked kindly, favoring her with a smile. She, unable to tear her eyes from him, did not respond. She, overcome by his handsome smile, swooned. He reached out to catch her. He cradled her in his arms. "You must be more careful, Princess." he said, before lowering his head to capture her lips in a sweet ki--

Tama-neko: HOLD IT!! Stop right there!

Heero-Plushie: But it was just getting to the good part!

Tama-neko: The part where Heero and Relena fuck all night long?

Heero-Plushie: Fuck is such a crude word...

Tama-neko: Zechs has been revived by Noin, and after a short talk they leave the room, smiling and discussing names. Then they see Heero and Relena in the hall, and Zechs smile and happy demeanor disappear in a flash of rage. "Get your hands off my sister!!" he yelled, attacking Yuy.

Heero-Plushie: Heero quickly set Relena down and turned to face Zechs. The two of them began to fight, but the young Japanese man obviously had the advantage. He was just trying not to hurt the blond man to badly--

Tama-neko: When Zechs landed a punch right in the stomach, making Heero double over in pain--

Heero-Plushie: which was just an act to throw Zechs off his guard--

Tama-neko: Zechs took advantage of Heero's position and delivered a blow to the jaw. Then he kneed Heero in the balls. The invincible *snigger* Heero Yuy fell to the ground, defeated.

Heero-Plushie: "NOO!!" Relena screamed. She ran to Heero and covered him with her body, as to protect him from further attack.

Tama-neko: And to stick her breasts in Heero's face...

Heero-Plushie: *blush* Well, that too...

Tama-neko: Zechs pulled Relena off of him, and sent her to her room.

Heero-Plushie: "Brother, why do hate him so!" she yelled, crystal tears falling from her cheeks.

Tama-neko: "Because he's a prick!"

Heero-Plushie: She turned and ran towards her room, disappearing down the hall. Heero stood, and addressed Zechs. "Can't you fight like a man, you dishonorable cur."

Tama-neko: "Dude, you're starting to sound like Wufei!" Zechs responded--

Heero-Plushie: Making Heero realize that Zechs IQ was equal to the number of his hair dye. Loreal Blond #012.

POOF!!

*puff of purple smoke appears, causing the two muses and the new arrival to hack and cough*

Ruri (from Nadesico): Baka baka.

POOF!!

*another puff of purple smoke appears, and when it clears Ruri is gone.*

Tama-neko: *cough* What was that?

Heero-Plushie: I don't know... and I'm not sure I want to...

Tama-neko: So....back to the fic?

Heero-Plushie: Heero turned away from Zechs and left for where his daughters were playing with Duo. "Duo, watch my children for a while please."he said.

"Sure thing, buddy." the braided boy answered.

"Daddy, be careful!" Aiko said, hugging him.

"Of course I will, Aiko." he responded, and left.

Tama-neko: He went out and got drunk, stoned, and almost laid by this cute chick in about half of a bikini, who was only asking 10 bucks.

Heero-Plushie: He, of course, refused, and left the less-than up to code establishment, and wandered the streets until after dark. Then he returned-

Tama-neko: stumbled-

Heero-Plushie: back to the Peacecraft home. He deftly hopped over the wall, and scaled the wall to Relena's balcony. He swept aside the lace curtains and entered-

Tama-neko: to find Relena changing into her nightgown after her bath. In other words- completely nude.

Heero-Plushie: Heero quickly turned around and stammered an apology, closing his eyes tightly. He had only looked at her for a split-second before he turned around--

Tama-neko: and he was already as hard as a rock.

Heero-Plushie: "Heero!" she gasped. "What are you doing here?" she asked, almost afraid to move.

Tama-neko: "Peeping tom!!"

Heero-Plushie: "Relena... I'm sorry... I should have knocked..." he continued his apology. She walked up to where he stood and wrapped her arms around his chest, leaning her head against his back.

Tama-neko: He could tell that she hadn't put on her nightgown yet... or a towel, for that matter.

Heero-Plushie: "Relena... you must... get dressed..." he said, keeping his resolve.

Tama-neko: She let go of him, and whirled him around, so that he faced her. He stared straight down at her--

Heero-Plushie: face. Her face, and no where else. "Relena..." he said, admiring the smooth curve of her--

Tama-neko: *snigger*

Heero-Plushie: cheek.

Tama-neko: Which cheek?

Heero-Plushie: Left.

Tama-neko: Ah, I see. Her left butt cheek.

Heero-Plushie: Heero, being the gentleman that he was, took off his jacket, and placed it over her shoulders. "Heero..." she said, leaning closer to him.

"Yes, Relena?"

"Kiss me."

He smiled, and brought his lips down to meet hers, and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her closer to him.

Tama-neko: Don't forget, he's already as hard as they come...

Heero-Plushie: She, rather than wrapping his arms around him, tried to unbutton his shirt. Heero pulled away from the kiss, and covered the hands trying to undo the buttons with his. "We shouldn't do this..." he whispered.

"I don't care." she responded, pulling his shirt off. She stopped mid-motion, staring at his strong abs. Heero, enveloped in his passion, picked her up, and set her gently on the bed, kissing her deeply.

Tama-neko: Commence 'Fuck all night long' sequence.

Ayanami: YAAAAAAWN. *sits up and rubs her eyes* Hey, what are you two doing over there?

Tama-neko: Oh, nothing...Save file? Yes!

Heero-Plushie: *looking incredibly satisfied with himself* Mission Accomplished.

Ayanami: Whatever, I'm going to my room.

Tama-neko; Why?

Ayanami: I need a nap... *stumbles to her room*

Tama-neko: Well, I guess this is the end of our special chapter. No, sorry, I'm NOT giving out hugs, although I AM accepting petting. If you really want hugs, ask Heero-Plushie.

Heero-Plushie: *deathglare* Hug me and die.

Ruri: Minna wa baka, ne?

* * * * *

-Ayanami_Chan
ayanami_rei@softhome.net