Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Suprise At The Door ❯ Chapter two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 2

~~~Quatre's and Trowa'a room before they fall asleep~~~

Quatre: That Pagan girl is very nice and her friend, Mika, is very nice… but she is so quiet.

Trowa: I am very thankful that they are letting us stay here with them, but I do wonder how we got here and how we will get back.

Quatre: Yes, that is a problem but I am thankful that they are letting us stay with them for as long as it takes.

Trowa: yes… I agree. Hey, Quatre… have you see her body???

Quatre: Which one? Pagan?

Trowa: yes! It is beautiful. I love her long golden blond hair.

Quatre: yes… she is very beautiful… but you shouldn't do that. Have you seen the way Duo acts around her?

Trowa: yes… I think they like each other, but we will just have to wait and see. Well… goodnight Quatre.

Quatre: Goodnight Trowa.

~~~In Duo and Heero's room before the go to sleep~~~

Duo: Why do you act so coldly to the 2 girls who have taken us in and allowed us to stay for as long as needed?

Heero: Because we can't let them distract us from our mission, and you cannot start to become distracted either!

Duo: What mission!?! All we have to do is figure out how to get out of this time and back to ours! This is NOT a mission!

Heero: yes it is and I want you to stop your complaining and so NOT become distracted.

Duo I'm not becoming distracted! (He walks off to the bathroom that is attached to their room to take a shower and think about things)

Heero: (very agitated)

~~~In the shower with Duo in it~~~ (not like THAT you hentais)

Duo: (thinking) What does Heero mean by "being distracted"? I mean… he can't be thinking that because of my actions around Pagan mean that I'm being distracted. Yes… she is nice… very nice… and is very hot... erm… good-looking… erm… very beautiful and pretty. (Lathering up his long hair) But what does he mean by "being distracted"? Oh well… I will just have to ask him in the morning.

(to be continued…)