Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Suprise At The Door ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 5

(the 4 walked out of the house and started down the sidewalk towards the park… they then went their separate ways to be able to show the boys what it was like on Earth in this time… Mika took Quatre and Pagan took Duo)

((I'm going to do Mika and Quatre first and then I am going to do Pagan and Duo… but it is happening at the same time))

Quatre: It is very lovely out even though it is a bit chilly.

Mika: Yes… (looking over at Quatre as they are walking) Dallas is like that. Sometimes it can be freezing and sometimes it can be just chilly in the winter.

Quatre: (looking over at Mika… noticing that she is the same height as him ((5'4")) and her long brown hair reaching mid-back… then her pretty light blue eyes to go with her fair skin) The sunset is beautiful… just like you. (Quatre clamps a hand over his mouth after saying that and looking the other direction… mentally kicking himself for letting his emotions get the best of him)

Mika: Wha… what did you just say??? (looking over at him in astonishment)

Quatre: (very nervous… turning his head to look at her… blushing badly…) I said that the sunset was very beautiful… just like you.

Mika: (she stops walking and turns towards him as he turns towards her) I… I don't know what to say… no one has ever called me beautiful.

Quatre: Well… you are… at least I know you are. (very nervous… stepping forward to her slowly and gently wrapping his arms around her waist… hugging her close in the January coldness)

Mika: (encircling her arms around his neck and resting her chin on his shoulder… standing there… hugging him close)

Quatre: (turning his head and whispering into her ear) I love you.

Mika: (Her eyes grow wide in shock but then quickly gaining back her saneness… turning her head to his ear and softly whispering) I love you too Quatre.

Quatre: (He leans back and gazes into her sparkling eyes… then gently leans in and softly kisses her lips… and she kisses him back)

(to be continued…)