Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Suprise At The Door ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 11

~~~Right before Pagan and Duo leave for their walk~~~

Mika: So where are you two going? (Raising an eyebrow at them)

Duo: Out of another walk… if that is alright with you MOTHER. :-P

Mika: Alright… I think Heero, Quatre, and I are going to pick up some dinner from KFC so be back in about 45 min.

Pagan: Will do. ^_^ (Gently taking Duo's hand and grabbing her keys… then walking out of the door)

((I'm going to do Mika and then Pagan… but it is happening at the same time))

Heero: What are we supposed to get now???

Mika: (Glares at him) A large, 20 piece bucket of chicken wings, two family size cups of mashed potatoes and one family sized cup of gravy. Then 10 of the rolls and two cups of family sized coleslaw.

Wufei: Are we all going to eat that??? It sounds like a lot of food, stupid onna.

Mika: (Giving Wufei the Yuy-deathglare)

Wufei: EEP! (Hides behind Heero)

Mika: Now who's so weak, huh Wufei???

Wufei: (Coming out from behind Heero and standing proudly) I am not weak! How dare a weak onna like you call * ME * weak!

Mika: (Advancing onto Wufei) What was that Wuffie???

Wufei: Do NOT call me that onna!

Heero: (Slowly backing away… knowing that Mika is a very good martial arts student in Tae-Kwon-Do and Tai-Chi (1) )

Mika: I am going to kick your ass Wufei! (Runs after him and catches his arm… twisting it behind and holding him with his back to her with his arm out behind him… twisted around with his elbow up) I can easily break your arm right now… now apologize!

Wufei: (Yelping in pain) I will NOT!

Mika: (Twisting his arm more and placing her hand to his elbow… ready to smash it is) Are you sure about that?

Wufei: Alright! I'm sorry! Just please don't hurt me!

Mika (Letting go of his arm) Fine… but now you are coming with us to help get the food instead of staying here with Trowa!

Wufei: (Grumbles) Fine!

Heero: We should be going… they close soon.

Mika: Alright (Grabs Wufei by the ear and crags him out to the car… yelling out to the door) are you going to be alright, Trowa?

Trowa (Nodding) I will be.

Mika: (Throwing Wufei into the backseat and letting Heero have shotgun, then stepping into the car herself and starting it)