Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Thin Line Between Love and War ❯ To Dismantle A Gundam ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*Chapter Two- To DestroyA Gundam*~

I still dun own Gundam Wing… -.- I own Ayako. :D For more proper disclaimer, see Chapter 1.

~*~

Days passed and they finally arrive at the point where one of the Gundams should be…

Crewman 1- "Miss Ayako? We arrived on L2- C8923. One of the Gundams should be here."

Ayako- "Alright. I'm goin' in."

Crewman 3- " Please be careful, Miss Ayako."

Crewman 2- "Godspeed…"

Ayako leaves her crew behind and heads into a huge building and starts to look for the Gundam… Then she went into an unlocked door and saw the Gundam Deathsycthe Hell.

Ayako- (thinks- Is this what some of the Gundams look like? It looks kinda like Grand Knight… well, I guess I can get started on destroying it…)

~*Duo~*

He was walking back and forth, looking for parts, until…

Duo- *looks at the video cam* "Well, what do we have here? A girl! And I think she's gonna check out my Gundam, huh? I guess she forgot it's closing hour." *leaves*

~*Ayako*~

Ayako- *climbing Deathscythe* "Do Gundams have to be this damn big?"

She almost reached to the cockpit door, until…

Duo- *with flashlight and shines it at Ayako* "HEY, YOU!"

Ayako- (thinks- UH-OH! DAMN!) *climbs back down and puts her hands up*

Duo- "What in the world do you think you're doing to my Mobile Suit? You're not allowed in here."

Ayako- (thinks- I can barely see him...) "I wasn't doing anything to your Mobile Suit. Yet."

Duo- "Wha-?"

Ayako attempted to punch out Duo, but she missed and Duo caught her, gripping her punching arm behind her, but Ayako countered by gutting Duo with her free elbow, rendering him unconscious. Then, she kicked him in the stomach and ran.

Ayako- *running with her radio* "GUYS! It's me! I've been caught! I think the pilot's gonna start up his Gundam! Get Grand Knight running- NOW!" *puts radio up and runs like hell*

Duo- *grabs his stomach* "What is she? What in the heck is she doing…? Is she from what's left of OZ? Better get into Deathscythe and contact the others…"

~*Outside*~

Ayako ran outside…

Crewman 3- "Miss Ayako!!! Are you alright?"

Ayako- "I'll be fine! You guys better get outta here! I think the pilot's on his way!" *starts to get into the Gundam*

Crewman 1- "Alright, Miss Ayako! Good luck, but what are you gonna do?!"

Ayako- *after she got into her Gundam cockpit* "As for me, I got a bone to pick with!"

The Grand Knight hides and the crewman flees… then, Deathscythe appears…

Duo- "She can't be far…"

Grand Knight saw Deathscythe looking for her… then, she moved and Deathscythe turned around, seeing another Mobile Suit in front of him.

Duo- "Who're you? And what kind of Mobile Suit is that?!" /Unless… that's another Gundam?!/

The Grand Knight's door opens and Ayako steps out.

Duo- "Whaaaaaaaaaa?!" *steps out* "You're the girl who was trying to steal my MS! What are you doing?!"

Ayako- "First off, I wasn't trying to steal it! I was trying to destroy it!"

Duo- "!!! You got to be joking…"

Ayako- "No, I am not! I am Lt. Ayako Nishimura of the isolated military space colony and I had the order to destroy your Gundam and four others!"

Duo- "You can't destroy them! And how did you know about the Gundams?!"

Ayako- "I'm not stupid! It seems so that I AM piloting one too!"

Duo- "You can't be serious! And what about the Earth and the space colonies!?"

Ayako- "In this military under our Admiral's command, we don't give a damn about what the Earth or the space colonies has to say!"

Duo- (thinks- This girl's hell bent… and she looks like she's about 15 too…)

Ayako- "Now… today's gonna be your death-day!"

Both enters in their Gundams and starts things…

Duo- "You better watch out, Little Girl!"

Ayako- "Consider yourself warned too, Little Boy!"

They started to fight…

~*~