Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Weird Life ❯ The Perfect Date ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: Part 2!!!!!! I just felt like splitting the date into 2 chapters R&R and FLAME!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own them, Sunrise does…

The Worst Perfect Date <Part 2>

" I was thinking about going to the movies." Heero mentioned after dinner, " how bout it?"

" I'm really tired and tomorrow's a big day for me so can we go home?" Relena requested.

" Tomorrow's Sunday which means you're totally free." Heero informed, " please Relena, you can choose the movie."

" Fine Heero but after, we're going home." Relena demanded.

" Fine"

Relena chose a romance movie. Heero wanted to complain but he remembered what Duo said.

Heero pulled Relena closer to him inch by inch hoping that she would not notice at what he's doing. Relena realized that Heero was pulling her closer to him.

" Heero, what are you doing?" Relena asked nervously.

" I wanna lick you!" Duo exclaimed as he stares at the TV.

" I wanna lick you!" Heero exclaimed.

" Heero…"

" I like it!" Duo squealed, he had totally forgotten about the earphone and Heero.

" I like it!" Heero grinned.

" Heero, I want to go home." Relena demanded.

" But…" Heero argued.

" No buts, just take me home."

Heero drove back to the Winner's mansion. Heero accompanied Relena to her room.

" Heero, are you okay?" Relena asked.

" I'm horny!" Duo exclaimed, " I know you want me so go take a bite!"

" I'm horny!" Heero exclaimed, " I know you want me so go take a bite!"

" Heero, you're talking crazy!"

" You're my honey dip!" Duo expressed, " you blow my mind!"

" You're my honey dip!" Heero copied, " you blow my mind!"

" Heero stop it, leave me alone!"

What am I doing wrong, Heero wondered, it seems I'm really hurting her.

Hilde came into the room and caught Duo watching porn again.

" Duo!" Hilde shouted, " you promise me not to watch porn!"

Duo looked away from the TV and saw a very angry Hilde, said " sorry babe, give me one more chance."

" Sorry babe, give me one more chance." Heero begged.

" Heero, you really hurt me…" Relena started.

" Duo, I keep on giving you chances" Hilde declared, " you have to keep your promise!"

" I know, I know" Duo admitted, " I'm asking you this once, please forgive me! I don't know what I'll do if we ever break up. You're the only woman I love. Please babe, I'm so sorry. I love you."

" Fine Maxwell" Hilde exaggerated, " just this once!"

Duo smiled and turns off the TV. He walked over to Hilde and picks her up.

" How about you and I go WEE WEE in bed?" Duo asked.

" I know, I know" Heero admitted, " I'm asking you this once, please forgive me! I don't know what I'll do if we ever break up. You're the only woman I love. Please babe, I'm so sorry. I love you."

Relena gazed at Heero, he's so gorgeous, she thought.

" Alright Heero, I forgive you." Relena said quietly, " but next time mister, you won't be so lucky!"

" Okay."

" You wanna come in?" Relena asked as she opened her door to invite Heero in.

" Sure"

TBC… …

A/N: You don't have to be a genius to figure out what Relena and Heero would be doing all night! NO DUH!!!!!!!!! R&R and flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!