Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ adopted by gundam wing characters ❯ school problems ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“YOU IGIT!!! GET BACK HERE WITH MY NOTEBOOK!!!!” I yelled after Duo. “WHY SHOULD I?” He yelled back. “CUZ!!!! I NEED IT YOU BARBIE!!!” He continued running away as I chased him down the hall. “No running in the HALLS!!” a teacher yelled at us, we ran right pass him and made him fall, `LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU MADE HIM FALL!! ”Duo yelled at me, “WHAT!! YOU DID IT!!” just as Duo was laughing at me, he ran into Heero. “Why do you always pick on her?” He asked looking down at Duo. “Cuz,” he started off with a smile, ”It's fun watching her be miserable” I finally caught up to him and Heero, “Now, for the last time, I'm gonna ask you nicely, GIVE ME MY STUPID NOTEBOOK!!” I yelled at him.
 
He smirked, then threw it at me, “Thank you” I said meanly. He walked pass me and mouthed out the words, I'm watching you. I gave him a yucky look and turned my attention to Heero, “So, I'm guessing you're not here to walk me out” I said slowly, I looked at Heero and he looked back at me calmly, “Where's my dollar?” He asked while smirking, I moaned in sadness, “Do I have to?” He looked at me then put his hand out, I reached in my back pocket and handed him a dollar. He walked off in an unusual way, I reached in my pocket and realized that I gave him my lunch money. “Hey, Heero Can I get that back?” “Nope” I gasped then run up to him, “But, I accidentally gave you my lunch money and I need it” He continued smirking and walking off.
 
“DON'T THINK I'M GONNA FORGET THIS HEERO!!” He turned the corner and said, “WATEVER” I frowned and walked off to the entrance of the school. There I ran into my friends Xyiy and Fayt. “Hey you guys!” I called to them; they turned around and waved at me, “Hey Iggi” They called back. Iggi's my nick name, my real name is Xyiggi. “So what took you so long?” Fayt asked me, “I had some trouble in the hall” I answered a lil annoyed. “Did you get detention?” Xyiy asked me, “No, it's nothing real big” I sat next to Fayt on the stairs, “So, what do you wanna do now?” Fayt asked, “How about we go get sum ice-cream!!” Xyiy cheered.
 
I rolled my eyes and then heard footsteps, I turned around and saw Duo and Trowa standing there looking at me. “Uh, hey guys, you know this isn't such a good time...” “Stop talking” Trowa snapped, “That was mean” Xyiy said to Fayt. “Run” Duo ordered, I stood there looking at him, “What did you say?” I asked a lil confused. “RUN!!” They yelled in unison. They ran down the stairs and after me.