Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Alanza Cousin ❯ A Gift For Lady Htead. ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Alanza Cousin 8:
A Gift For Lady Htead.
Author's Notes: First of all this is slightly A/U where has 1) Trowa ARE NOT brother and sister since I CAN NOT SEE THEM HAS SIBLINGS. If you have a problem with that stop here and now! and 2)All the couples are the same age 25, except for Noin and Zechs who are going to be around 30. Treize and Une will be in this story later on. The couples will be revealed later in this chapter. Oh yes and everything else corresponds to Gundam Time this takes place after the Endless Waltz. Also the boys or men in this case still have their Gundams. Thanks to Isle who helped fill me in on what I had missed in GW saga. Also she helped me with the title of the fic, and the name for Quatre's cousin.
Alanza means noble in Japanese
Qamara means moon in Arabic
Riadah means leader in Arabic
_______________________________________________________
Htead looked up from training on her beam and saw a tan woman with dark hair and eyes coming toward her. The woman was a very elite Pilot and Htead favored her above all others. The woman also favored and pampered her in return. It was through this woman that Htead had gotten all her favorite toys and pets from. The woman had that 'I have a gift for you' look on her face. She squeled with delight and ran up to the other woman. She always knew that with that smile the woman had brought her something perhaps it was a new toy or the pet she had been eyeing for quite sometime. She couldn't help but hope that the gift was the latter.
"What do you have for me Soraki?" she asked clapping her hands together and jumping like a child.
"I have a gift for you my lady something I think you might like."
"Oh really and what would that be?"
"You'll be able to find the gift I have for you in your room and I am quite certain that you will enjoy it," said Soraki holding up a set of keys.
"What's with the keys?" asked Htead grinning.
"You will find out soon enough they belong to your new 'pet'. Have fun with him my lady."
Htead grinned again and snatched up the keys taking off in the direction of her chambers. She burst into her living quaters before she shut the door to them and locked it. She looked around wondering where the gift would be then her eyes came upon her bedroom door that was ajar. Smirking she made her way toward it slowly wondering what she could find. She stopped in front of the door and took a deep breathe, then she slowly swung the door open. Her eyes widened and she squeled with delight like a child or something. Hurrying into the room and closing and locking the door on her way.
_______________________________________________________
"What the fuck just happened?!" demanded Heero.
"Soraki took her no doubt to her kennel master bitch Htead," snapped Mora.
"Who are they?" asked Wufei.
"Leaders of the group we are up against," said Qamara. "Well not really leaders Htead is the only leader. Soraki just so happens to be deeply favored by Htead, and Sorkai in return gives her "toys" and "pets"."
"What sort of pets and what sort of toys?" asked Duo.
"Do you really want to know?" asked Mora turning to look at them.
The Gundam Pilots looked at eachother and nodded before turning to look at the others.
"We should in order to know who or what exactly we are dealing with," said Releena.
"Do you have a weak stomach?" asked Qamara walking down a hall and signaling for them to follow her.
"Why do you want to know?" asked Releena.
"Because this video you are about to see," said Qamara walking under a door that rose up. "Is not exactly the wholesomest thing in the world to watch if your stomach is weak."
"Why's that?"
"Do you really want to find out?" asked Qamara turning to face them before pressing some buttons on a table and the wall opened up to reveal a screen.
"Let's see how strong your stomach really are," said Mora.
Then the screen lite up and what was recoring began to play it's hauntful show of what sort of "toys" Htead liked to use when she plays with her "pets".
_______________________________________________________
Htead giggled adn jumped on the bed in front of Quatre. Who was on his kness and chained with his hands behind his back. The chains were attached to the floor. They had gagged Quatre and put him in a loin cloth, beside the bed was a table that was covered with a white cloth.
"Hello my new pet," said Htead softly stroking Quatre's cheek and titling her head to the side. "I do so love to play with toys (Htead rips away the white cloth to reveal the stuff undernegth) especially love to play with them when I have a brand. New. Pet."