Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth: An Ozzie's Wish ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth: An Ozzie's Wish
Genre: pointlessness, silliness, mutilated xmas songs, attempted NCS
Pairing: implied 1x2
Summary: Just another mutilated song of an Ozzie who touched the wrong Gundam Pilot's lover.

One Shot

A wary form limped to the front of the line located in the middle of the megamall. Said figure, was one of a middle aged man with bright blue eyes, one of which was swollen shut. The right side of his jaw was swollen as well with a large gauze taped over it. He was dressed in a rumpled Oz uniform thus saving him from the wrath of the overly excited children watching him pass.

He came to a stop in front of his target, a large man in red with a pure white beard and oddly familiar blue eyes. The soldier turned sharply on his heels before sitting firmly in the big man's lap.

"Uh...oookay....tell Santa what you want." The Santa Clause said obviously disturbed at having a grown man sit on his lap.

"Every body stops
and stares at me
These two teeth are
gone as you can see"

He opened his mouth as far as it would go pointing to the gapping space between his canines.

"I blame 02's lover for this catastrophe!
But my one wish on Christmas Eve
is as plain as it can be!"

He exclaimed sending spit and blood over the stunned Santa.

"All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth,
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth!"

Again he pointed to his mouth shifting a little to relieve the pressure on his butt bone. Santa grunted and stifled a pained groan. This man had no ass at all, not Santa sitting material.

"Gee, if I could only
have my two front teeth,
then I could with you
"Merry Christmas."
It seems so long since I could say,
"Shister Shusie shitting on a thishtle!"

He gave the old man a whithering look hanging his head. The momentary pause was short lived as his head popped up again.

"Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
if I could only whistle (thhhh)"

Thought the attempt was amusing as hell, Santa did NOT laugh at the look of determination as the man puckered his lips and tried to whistle. He did NOT laugh dammit!!

"All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth,
my two front teeth,
see my two front teeth.
Gee, if I could only
have my two front teeth,
then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas!""

He finished his song with a full blown puppy eyed gaze hands clutched together under his chin. Santa smiled sympathetic for only a second before it turned into something totally un-jolly-like.

"Well, you should've thought about that before you touched MY Duo." He growled standing sharply. The Ozzie spilled on to the floor totally shocked at Santa's outburst. Then he saw it. The patented Death Glare. The Santa reached up and grabbed his beard. With one flex, the beard was ripped from his face revealing the face of 01. He maniacally down at the soldier. At the same time 02 came from behind the chair the two had been perched on. His violet eyes glared down at the Ozzie.

"Merry Christmas, fucker." 02 purred dressed in a green elf's suit and a pair black and white striped tights. His grin matched the of his lover as he pulled a gun from Tight Space. He sighted down the barrell aiming it perfectly at the center of the soldier's forehead. Beside him, 01 did the same.



TBC.......

A/N: I'm gonna leave it there so as not to traumatize the children in the fic. 9__9 *BANG*......*BANG* XD mwhahahahahahahhahaaaa