Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ And Then You ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: And Then You
Author: Kentra Shinataku
Anime: Gundam Wing
Pairings: ?? You decide.
Archive: <http://www.deathandpassion.vze.com>
Category: Angst
Rating: PG-13
Spoilers: Nope.
Warning: General angst just for the sake of angst…, mental abuse, physical?abuse, POV, ficlet, trippy
Disclaimer: I own nothing except the thoughts running through my head.
Feedback: I don’t expect any from a trippy fic like this, but I’d appreciate it…

Notes: As the warnings say, this is trippy. I like writing trippy stuff. It’s sort of a way to put thoughts on paper, even if it might seem a tad incoherent to others. It has deep meaning if you look at it the right way. It also means that wording is strange and probably not what you would chose. A lot of repetitiveness and/or sentences that sort of trail into thought. So basically it’s more like honest thought, something that exists only in the mind. Just give it a try…
**********
And Then You


And then you leave me in the dark again. That’s all I am to you, right? You leave me away from eyes that are blind with blood and black and blue, eyes that will always see you as a hero, never eyes that will see you for you. It’s all because I’m dying here and you can’t understand that the words you say to me are killing me, worse than your two hands, your slender fingers circling my neck. And I’ve felt that, too. You say you do this ‘cause you love me, you say you need release. You even say you’re sorry that you have to do this to me. But how does that save me? How can I ease my own pain? Don’t you dare call me selfish as you slam that door again.

And then you leave me in the dark again, in what you would call silence. There’s nothing you can hear in here, so silence would it seem, but you can’t hear inside of me, can’t see the wound you’ve wounded yet again. With every empty hole that you pierce through my heart, the empty space you punch out with your injust words, a piece of that taunting voice gets caught inside of me. Every insignificant insult, well, that’s all it seems to you, it’s tearing me apart. I can always hear your voice, you know, I can always feel your sting. The words that you leave me with will always hurt this bad, always reverberating through my mind, always there to sting me twice.

And then you leave me in the dark again, leave me here alone to cry again, to die again, to feed myself this lie again. And if only you could see me now, lying here alone against the grey lifeless wall. It blends with the colour of my tears, you know, if only you would stay and see, come and see what you’ve done to me. Come and sleep in dark with me, somewhere, there, you can’t see me. Just feel me inside and out, know me in ways your eyes can’t touch me. You trust those eyes too well.

And then you leave me in the dark again. And I wonder why, why you whisper words of blunt affection coinciding with harsh terms of loathed detesting. Why you love me, why you lie, why you can’t pierce into my eyes. Why your words can strangle me better than a gag. Even if your arms are gentle, even if your kiss is fair, even if your eyes are tender, your words are never pure. You hate to love me, love to hate me, hate to hate me, love to love me. Do you hate yourself as much as you hate me? Do you love yourself the same? The words and titles, insults peeling away the layers just beneath my skin, hurts and burns and stings that strangle, rolling from your lips. They make you love yourself, don’t they? Without me, you can’t love you.

And then you leave me in the dark again.
**********