Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Awkward Situation ❯ Sex Is... ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
So chapter three, eh? Why, you ask, and I working on fanfics instead of studying for an insanely hard calculus exam? I don't know. Anyway, here goes. There will be probably two more chapters and an epilogue to this thing but I know what I want to say and I will finish this fic if it's the last thing I do.
I don't own Gundam Wing, dammit. You happy now?
You should know if you're mature enough to read this. It will earn its rating but not quite in this chapter.i
Ladies, gentlemen and perverts of all ages (except underage), I present the third chapter of Awkward Situation - Sex Is

Trowa sat at the end of the bed, head in hands, elbows resting on his knees. What had he done? What the HELL was the matter with him? Quatre was trying desperately to comfort Trowa, patting him on the shoulder and speaking softly and soothingly but it would have worked a lot better had he known what to say. After almost five minutes of Trowa moaning things like, "Why me?" and "What have I done?" Quatre took action.

"Trowa, why don't you just explain what you were doing?"

Trowa looked up at the innocent aqua eyes and then looked down at the floor once more. "Can't," he muttered.

"Why not? I know that you were doing *something* and," Quatre blushed, "it felt really good. But then you...umm..."

Trowa swallowed, the subject matter was beginning to have an effect on him that was rather inappropriate, given the circumstances. "Little one...I...I thought that we could.... havesexbecausewe'vebeentogetherforalongtime and I love you."

"Huh?"

"We've been together for a long time now and I thought that we were ready for a more... ah... physical expression of our love," Trowa hazarded.

"But we *are* physical. We kiss and stuff."

"Yes," Trowa said carefully, "but there is more to it than just kissing. Not that I'm unhappy," he caught Quatre's protest with a single finger over his lips, "but...there is more," he finished lamely.

"Like what?"

Oh god. "Like...I don't know. Quatre love, you seem tired so why don't I rub your back and then you can go to bed early, hmm?"

"No Trowa. We said that we could tell each other anything, remember? Why can't you just tell me what you want?" Quatre cupped Trowa's cheek in his hand to force him to meet his eyes.

Quatre had played the trust card, that was low. Trowa mentally slapped himself for not remembering how manipulative the little blonde could be. He took a deep breath. "Quatre, I...I wanted to make love to you. Sex, that means, uh, sex." Trowa wanted to make sure there was no room for confusion.

"Oh. But, we're both male."

"Yes." The proof of Trowa's male-ness was once more waking up at the subject matter. "But there are ways that two males can..."

"Can?"

"Can...pleasure each other."

"How?" Quatre sounded curious more than anything else. Trowa mentally gulped, at least he didn't seem disgusted.

"Ah...when two people...two males...in a good relationship decide to...um...to make... have.. sex...there are a variety of...positions...that..." Trowa broke off with a groan. What was he doing? He was explaining everything so badly there was no way Quatre would ever want to sleep with him. This was all Duo's fault. Duo...

"Quatre, I think Duo should be he one to explain this to you." Trowa wasn't proud of himself but he knew there was no way he could explain anything in the face of Quatre's infuriating, endearing innocence. He left a very confused Quatre sitting on his bed and ran down the hall to where Duo are Heero had locked themselves in their bedroom. Trowa was about to bang on the door when he noticed the sounds emanating from the room. The bed was squeaking and there were also voices...

"Oh god Heero!"

A grunt.

"Heero!"

GRUNT.

"Heero, don't stop!"

Instantly the squeaking noises ceased.

"Heero?"

"Was there a comma?" From Trowa's position outside the door, he could hear the insistence in Heero's voice.

"Huh?"

"Was that 'don't stop' or 'don't, stop?'"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes!"

"I want the one that means keep going!" Duo sounded desperate for the action to continue.

The squeaking continued.

Trowa evilly decided that now would be a good time to interrupt. Hey, if he wasn't getting any...
He banged on the door which was eventually opened by Heero, who had Duo's boxers on. Backwards, Trowa noted.

"Barton."

"Yuy."

"We're busy." Heero was as to-the-point as ever.

Trowa peered into the room. Duo seemed to be kneeling beside the bed, arms tied behind his back with his braid tangled in the rope, keeping his head tilted back.

Duo managed to turn himself enough to see who was at the door. "Oh, hey Tro."

"Duo...I need you to do something for me."

"Tro-man, uh, Heero's got dibs. And I thought you and Quatre were planning on 'doing something.'"

Trowa cleared his throat. "*I* was. He didn't get it."

"Huh?"

Trowa smiled viciously at the bound man. "He had no idea what I was doing. Not only is he a virgin, he didn't even know what sex was!"

Duo looked at Heero and burst out laughing. Heero began to smirk and actually laughed a little after Duo, shaking with giggles, had fallen over and been unable to right himself.

Trowa glared at them both. "This isn't funny. He's so...so innocent. I can't explain it...I'd probably end up jumping him. Duo, you have to do it."

"Why me?" Duo was still lying on his back, not unaware of the effect his helplessly spread legs were having on his boyfriend.

"Because its your fault Quatre is sitting naked on my bed, confused as hell! I wasn't going to try anything until you convinced me to!"

"Yeah, that kinda makes sense." Duo looked up at Heero, who bent down to untie him. "So what did you want me to say?" Duo stood and stretched, wincing slightly.

"Just explain it. If I knew what to say, I'd have said it."

"Fair enough. A bit of show and tell then?"

"Yes. NO! Don't show him *anything.* I don't want you to scare him."

'You're right. But don't worry about it. Shinigami, God of Sex, at your service." Heero rolled his eyes as Duo bowed. "Quat is in good hands."

"He'd better not be, don't touch him!"

"Fine, fine. Relax, willya? Just let me handle it."

"Handle what, exactly?" Heero deadpanned.

Duo looked back at the two quiet pilots. "You don't trust me! Neither of you do! I can be very sensitive when the situation calls for it, okay? Relax, I won't molest him or scare him or anything." Duo stepped out the door and began to walk towards the room Quatre and Trowa shared.

"Actually," Trowa called, "could you take him to the kitchen or something? I want to prepare our room for his first time."

"Okay sure. That's actually a good idea. And they say romance is dead!" Duo was just about to turn the corner when Trowa called to him again.

"One more thing."

"What?"

"Put some pants on."

***

A few minutes later, a clothed Duo persuaded Quatre to come into the kitchen to have some tea, saying Trowa wanted them to talk.

Duo led Quatre to the kitchen table and sat across from him, leaning forward to take Quatre's hands in his.

"Quatre...how was the mission?"

"Um, fine. But I should probably go check on Trowa, he seemed upset."

"No! Look Quat, he wanted me to tell you about sex and stuff."

"Okay, shoot."

"Yeah." Duo decided that Trowa was right, there was something about Quatre's perfectly niave stare - meeting his eyes completely innocently- that killed whatever he was going to say. "Okay Quat, you know what happens when you get...excited, right?"

"Excited? Oh...yeah." Quatre blushed.

"Okay...and you know it feels good when you touch-"

"Umm, yeah." Quatre was extremely red by now.

"Well, see, you...your...what Trowa wants to do is put...oh god...when two boys," Duo cleared his throat and tried to will his blush away, "when two men want to...have you ever watched porn?"

Apparently the change of subject was more confusing than Duo had intended. "What?"

"You know, porn. Gay porn," Duo clarified. "Pornography."

"No, of course not."

Duo sighed. "Of course not. Okay...lets start really slow. Does the idea of two men having sex bother you?"

"No, but I don't see how they can when they both have..."

"Yeah, well they can because...kay. Males have a gland called the prostate, with me so far?"

"Yes."

"And when this is touched it feels good." Duo blushed, "really good. It might kinda hurt at first but its not too bad and Trowa will prepare you. Or you'll prepare him but I've always pictured you as more of a bottom-boy than him. So yeah," Duo hadn't even been this red when sister Helen had tried to give him The Talk all those years ago and hearing that sweet old nun trying to talk about sex had, previous to this moment, been the most embarrassing moment of his life.

"But," Quatre lowered his voice slightly, "where does *it* go?"

"It...it..." Duo's stuttering was cut off by the door slamming.

"Winner, you're back. How was the mission?" Wufei, of course, didn't notice the severe blushes both boys had.

"It went pretty well. Oz never seems to learn," Quatre shook his head.


"No," Wufei agreed, "they are foolish opponents. He finally seemed to notice the atmosphere in the kitchen, "is everything alright?"

Duo heard opportunity knocking and was not about to let it escape him. "Everything's fine, Wu. But Quatre, he has a few questions that I'm not sure I know all the answers to. Since you're a scholar, maybe you'd like to try and answer them?"

"Very well." Wufei sat at the table as Duo bolted. "Quatre, what would you like to know?"