Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Be My Candy Men ❯ Chapter 02 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Be My Candy Men

~Chapter02~

Trowa, Heero, Wufie, and Duo landed away in the woods from the safe house, all camouflaging there Gundams and heading towards the house dup ideally chattering until Heero gave his braid a tug and him a glare.

As they reached the house a soft drift of an angelic voice meet there ears. All but Duo looked questioningly at one another. Duo recognized the song and the voice creeping out from the house. Duo walked up the stairs only to be pulled back bye both Heero and Trowa, who entered ahead of him. Duo gave a pout to Wufie, who only rolled his eyes and fallowed the other into the house grabbing Duo as he want.

Trowa and Heero both stopped, anything they were going to do or say left them at the entrance of the kitchen. There was Quatre lying on the table with only a pair of silky sky blue boxers to cover his light body, as he sung not noticing they had entered.

Duo being impatient as to the hold up scrambled between the two older pilots to see what they were staring at. He smiled evilly as he saw the slim delicate, all most naked form of his shy friend laid a crossed the table.

He walked quietly over to his small friend, neither Heero nor Trowa thinking clearly enough to stop him. He slowly got on a chair still unnoticed and continued to straddle the small blond who gave a yelp and struggled under the weight. Duo grabed Quatres hand and put his full weight on the blond keeping him from moving as his face enveloped in flames.

"Hi Q! What ya been doing?" Duo asked a mischievous grin on his heart shaped face.

"Nothing, now get of me Duo!" Quatre said, glaring at his friend.

"Hump, no hello it's nice to see you to… would you like some cookies?" Duo said still grinning like a mad man.

"Hello Duo, its nice to see you… the cookies are in the Jar… now get the fuck of me!" Quatre growled out, everyone gasped at his use of language. Duo got off of him ignoring his mouth and got some cookies. Everyone ells was still shell shocked. Quatre got of the table, glaring at Duo, he pushed passed them ran up stairs, leavening them all in the kitchen, when the buzzer went off.

"Ooooowwww… Quatre made muffins." Duo said with a whop.