Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Black cloak ❯ Black cloak ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

relena.txtTEXTttxt™Õ#ïL¹-±¹-°pm BIN€'…Black Cloak
by Agasa

Relena Peacecraft watched as the rain outside slowly started to clear up. She was wondering where on earth Heero was. Since the first time she'd seen him on the beach she had felt very strange. He was poweerful but silent. He was as strong as Duo if not stronger. The only differnce was that he never bragged at his abilities like Duo had always done. She looked at the time she was supposed to be dating some kind of African Minister. She wondered if she should meet him at the park as she had promised but that was two hours ago. she possibly couldn't expect him to still be there waiting for a stubborn girl like herself.

It was 10'o'clock pm when she headed down towards the silent park. She hadn't been in this park before for it had only been two days since it opened to the public. Her stomach turned as she saw all the waste lying around on the ground it was truly disgusting. She sat down on a bench nearby pushing all the rubbish off. She couldn't believe that this had only opened two days ago unless it was a garbbage tip. She looked around all was silent she glanced around once more before she silently started to wheep in her hands. She finally let out what she had been holding in for so long. Relena was able to cry for awhile before she finally realised someone had been watching her from a nearby tree. A bird the size of a water mellon was watching with eyes that glared with pure hatred and evil. She gave the bird a steady stare as they stared a saring contest she was so buisy that she didn't realise the man that was slowly sneaking up behind her. She gasped as she felt cold hands grab her wrists. She struggled to get out of reach but the grip was too strong. She screamed loudly before she fell unconscious

Relena woke up with a shocked expression she was so amazed that she wasn't in the park that she didn't realise that she was on a quwwn sized silk bed naked. She finally slipped out of her trance as she saw her attacker. The man was wearing leather boots but nothing else she was slightly taken aback when the man lay down beside her. She tried to push him away trying not to think of what the man was going to do to har but found herself tied up and gagged. The man was smiling evilly as he reached out and pulled her closer. She squirmed until she felt a very painfull pain on her breast. The man was pinching her breasts. She gazed at his face trying to tell him to stop but the man didn't understand or ignored her. He started flicking her breasts
with his tongue that hurt even more. She knew she was supposed to be feeling pleasure from a treatment like this but she didn't know the man and she was being raped, how could she.
The time she had kissed Heero without warning flashed in her mind. That was the time when Heero had pushed her away and then left her life. She gasped Heero name as she once again fell unconscious.

She regained consciousness but kept her eyes closed se hoped it was all just a bad nightmare but she felt dose cold hands on her crotch she gasped. The gag had been removed and she just made out the word shit! The man was slowly pushing his fingers into her she could hear him breathing quickly. She sreamed as he force fully plunged his whole hand into her. Painfully she opened her eyes and screamed into the night "Heero"! The man had a knife out imidietly and started making scaring her tired body she wailed and for the third time that day she fell unconscious.

She dreamed that she woke up to find that Heero that was in the room beating the man up for touching her. After the man was not dead but close to it e stopped and walked over to her and kissed her cheek lightly and then left the room with out a backwards glance.

When she woke up she saw that the man was still beside her looking at her hungrily. The moment he started pushing his manhood towards her outer lips she started remembering Heero
and the times he smiled at her before the kiss. It was very unusual for the perfect soldier to smile at anything and she had felt blessed when Heero had smied at her. She knew that if she screamed again that the man would whip up his knife in a blink of an eye. So instead she called out Heero's name deep in her heart. At that moment the door blew apart and a black clad figure with only his persian blue eyes visible appeared. The deep blue eyes seemed familiar but she couldn't recall when she had seen them last or who they belonged to. The man her attacker had picked up the kife and was looking at him viciously. She screamed "help!" The man slashed her once which was so deep the sheets were soaked straight away. The man lashed out with the knife and struck his cheek but at the same time it threw a punch at the raging mans gut . He fell but stood up and charged at him only to find three bullets pass through his head then the knife reversed to it owner and killed him before he could do or say anything. He walked up to her and throwed her onto his back gently but enogh to make her pass out walked out as if nothing was wrong.

she opened her eyes and whimpered as she thought the man was nearby and the black figure was a dream but realised she was in a dark room with a single bed a table with a computer on it and a few books in a book shelf. Her wound had been tended to and she was wearing a white T-shirt and a pair of jeans. The room smelled like something that she smelled every day but not as strong but never the less she loved the smell she inhaled a deep breath. A knock at the door indicated someone wanted to come in. She answered "yes" as the black figure entered the room his persian blue eyes sweeping the room. She looked at the figure and softly said "thank you" to the figure but he didn't respond instead looked at her emotionlessly she felt that this na was also going to rape her but was suprised when the man walked to the table and started typing something on the computer she whispered to the figure "who are you" the figure flinched at her but did nothig else. She got off the bed to see what he was doing. She finally realised that she had also been bathed but she didn't complain. She didn't want to smell the man that had hurt her. She slowly walked up to the figure. She could now tell it was a man.
The man stood up and kissed her passionatly on th lips. He tasted sweet sweeter than anyhing she pushed him closer. Then pushed him away forceully realising what she had done she whispered "sorry" "But I love another man his name is" "Heero Yuy" he finished for her.
She said "yes" absent mindedly but realised this man knew Heero which meant that he must know where he was all these years. She said "Where" before she continued she was again kissed passionatly. She slapped him tears in her eyes "I love Heero" she said stubbornly
"I know" he said she had slapped a deep wound that was bleeding intensely. Relena was so awstruck that she started crying but "I love you too" she said now weeping like a baby.
"Please make love to me" she said slowly She pulled all her clothing off and lay on the bed.
The man slowly took of his under garments and walked over towards her the cloak covering his now bleeding face He whispered "Ok".

He lowered his man hood into her vagina as slowly as he could not wanting to hurt her he knew that Relena Peacecraft was still a virgin. She was whimpering but he was sure she wouldn't regret this. He finally slammed his prick straight into her cunt She screamed in pain and pleasure. But it didn't stop there he moved it out and slammed it in again forcefully over and over again. It was hurting him imensly at hurting Relena but he had no choice. After awhile she stopped whimpering and screaming and moaned with pleasure at this he cummed straight into her bringing on her cum. He then fell on top of her unconscious. Relena however had passed out so many times that she was able to stop herself. He was covered in nothing but the cloak so she decided to push it up so it would only hide his face and he looked at his stomach he was very nicely built that she couldn't stop looking. She finally tore her eyes away and softly nibbled on his left ear. He regained consciousness and felt his bare chest against her breasts
he moaned quietly when she moved and her breasts slid across his chest. Relena was aware he was awake so she said "thank you" he replied you already finished apologizing about that feral man. She shook her head for making me a real woman he nodded and they both fell asleep.

Relena was leaving this man now he loved him but also hated him he would not tell her anything about himself. She said bye then slammed the door in his face she then opened the door just in time to see the man's brown hair. She walked up to him and kissed his soft lips and said "dont tell Heero" the man had been waiting for that and replied "he aleady knows"
Relena looked stunned She was able to say "how" before the man slipped the cloak off his head to reveal the marvelous figure of Heero Yuy. She stopped breathing and she moved towards his face and pushed him to his bed and whispered so softly that Heero had to strain his ears to hear the word "again!" "I want to feel you in me" again without the cloak.22
óÙ€'2styl
€ÿÿ
&oac ute;Øp