Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Blood Brothers ❯ 2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Blood Brothers
By: ~~::SanosukeLover & Milly Maxwell::~~

Notes: YAOI, Slight Angsty and .....this is the first limey sorta thing written by either of us, so please be careful...
Disclaimer: We didn't write this on the first chapter, but we do NOT own the G-boys....Or Wu-baby *CRYS* or Duo...or
Heero....you get da point, ne?

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

~Duo~

Duo was having a very hard time getting to sleep. 'Why does that guy seem so familar' thought Duo. "I Love it!" I remember hearing
that somewhere, I just don't remember where.'

Duo finally managed to get to sleep. He was having a very weird dream.

~Duo's Dream~

"Why is this guy passing me the ball? Why am I so short?" Duo said out loud.

Then the boy tackled him and started tickling him. HEERO!!

"You know what Duo?" asked Heero.

"What Hee-chan?" asked Duo.

"You have beautiful long hair. I love it!!" Heero replied.

"Wow thanks Hee-chan." said Duo. (Notes: Because being the big baka Duo is....He doesn't get it!!!)

Then the setting changed. Both Heero and Duo were at an airport and they were talking.

Duo got a needle out and dug it in the palm of his hand as he gave Heero the needle and he copied the long haired boys
example. Both of them watched as the crimson liquid spilled out of their palm.

"Now..." said Duo. "We press our hands together while we say friends forever."

"Friends Forever..." said Duo.

"Friends Forever..." whispered Heero.

~End Dream~

~~~~~~~~~~

Heero got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. He hadn't changed so much since he was little, maybe a little more muscular,
and tan...and taller....but besides that.....

'So Duo has a girlfriend now and forgotten about me...' thought Heero sadly. 'I wonder how happy he is, maybe hes just better off
having forgotten me.' Heero sighed as he got ready to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Duo woke up. HEE-CHAN? 'In my dream Heero said exactly what that guy said yesturday. Does that mean?' (Notes: BAKA!!)

Duo remembered Heero's cobalt eyes, and the stranger as well had the same eyes, Heero's hair and the strangers, the word that
Heero said the words of the stranger. It wasn't coincidence. '

'It was HEERO! And now I might not see him again. I can believe I didn't recognize him.' Duo sighed.

'Maybe if it was meant to be then I will see him again.' Duo thought.

Duo got ready for class.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Notes: warning...our first lime...you have been warned)

He was lying before Heero naked. His soft chestnut brown hair, highlighted with strands of gold and red highlights cascaded down
his flawless, creamy, ivory colored skin, His violet shimmering eye's shown with passion and lust while his lips were parted,
gasping for air.

"Heero..." the boy half gasped, half moaned. "Oh god Heero!"

All of a sudden the boy's voice changed.

"Heero...? Heero? Heero wake up...."

"Huh?" Heero said. 'Where am I?' he thought.

"Good to see that your awake their Mr. Yuy." said the teacher. "Were you having a....interesting dream? Maybe about your
girlfriend?"

"Ummm...in a matter of speaking..." 'I wish' Heero thought.

"Well can you at least try to actually stay awake in my class from now on, Heero?" asked the teacher.

"Hai...I mean yes..." answered Heero.

~~~~~~~~~~

Duo was so bored in class. '5 more minutes' Duo was thinking. 'then lunch'.

He was very depressed that he lost his one chance of speaking with Hee-chan.

The bell rang 'finally' Duo thought. 'lunch should cheer me up and I get to meet up with Hilde'.

Duo ran to the cafeteria. He was so hungry and wanted to get Heero out of his mind.

"DUO!" yelled Hilde. "Over here."

As usual Hilde had gotten there early and gotten both of their lunch's.

"Hey..." said Duo as he sat down. "You know that guy from yesturday..." he asked Hilde.

"Yeah, what about him?" asked Hilde.

"This may sound crazy to you but I think that was Heero..." said Duo. "I'm positive it was. But I lost my one chance of finding
out. I should have followed him. It's been bugging me all morning. What if it was really him?"

"How do you know that it was him?" asked Hilde.

"Remember before he left Starbucks he said "You have beautiful long hair. I love it!" Umm...Heero said that about when we were
six years old." said Duo.

Then the ball rang again. They started walking to their next class. Then Duo looked ahead and gasped.

"HEERO!!" Duo ran to catch up with him. "MATTE HEE-CHAN...."

Heero turned around. Duo ran to him and glomped him.

"Hee-chan gomen nasai. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you like I promise I wouldn't." said Duo. "I missed you sooooo much
Hee-chan."

~~~~~~~~~~

"You....missed me Duo?" asked Heero. "You actually remembered me?"

"Of course Hee-chan" said Duo. "How could I forget such a great friend like you! Demo...what are you doing here in Chicago?
Did your family move here or---" Duo was cut off by the tardy bell.

"We better head to class before we are any later...why don't we meet at the school yard around 6:30 we have a lot to talk about."
Heero smiled.

"Sounds good to me. Of course Hilde can join us, ne?" asked Duo.

"Of course...I would like to know you better anyway....Hilde." said Heero.

"Ja ne....Hee-chan..." said Duo.

"Ja...Heero.." said Hilde as they walked away.

'Hilde....I hope that you can make Duo happy. I want him to be happy...no matter what...I feel....' thought Heero.

~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

GOOD? BAD? Review anyway....

Sanosukelover...and Milly Maxwell: *Running away from Duo and "Hee-chan"* ahhhh...what did we do!!!???

Heero: That is sooooo out of character. I would never say that!!

Duo: I don't know...except the part of me being a baka *glares* I think it was kind of cute "HEE-CHAN"

S&M: Right...thats good to know. Now I think we should leave. Before Heero decides to test the new Wing Gundam on us.

Duo: What new Wing Gundam?!?

S&M: *points behind him* There!!!!

Heero: hehehehe....kill them...

Everyone else: Epppp....*runs for their lives*

~~::SANOSUKELOVER & MILLY MAXWELL::~~