Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Bohemian Rhapsady ❯ Movement Twenty-Two ( Chapter 22 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Bohemian Rhapsody

By Devon Masterson

Movement Twenty-two

Aoi37@hotmail.com

AN: Would you believe I forgot to change the copyright to 2002. I just realized it. *.* Some where around Movement ten it should have been changed to 2002. I fixed some of them;p

Duo yawned as he stretched his arms out then he opened his eyes. He nearly jumped when he saw the Countess looking at him curiously. "So you came to visit me," she smiled. "You and Ami."

He looked confused for a moment then he remembered. "Oh the chick from last night," he commented his eyes shifting toward the woman curled up in the chair asleep then changed the subject. "So how are you feelin' good lookin'?"

The Countess smiled. "You know how to make an old woman smile, but to answer your question I am feeling very well rested and I have plenty to do. I know my children must have been worried sick and nearly drove themselves insane over me. I have to check on them and make sure everything did not fall apart while I was sick. Of course, I am sure that Victoria is there and I am sure she has everything is under control, but I will not know for sure until I see for myself. Come with me I know you are hungry and you look thinner since the last time I saw you. We will let Ami sleep and you and I can spend some time."

"Huh?" he asked as she pulled him along. A big Cheshire grin flew across his face. She was definitely feeling better. "Glad to have you back…Mom."

She smiled as well. "Oh I will not go anywhere as along you remember. Now come along. "

%%%

Victoria opened her eyes as the sun streamed in through the curtains. She yawned in contentment as she shifted in Heero's arms. It had been a long time since she felt safe and had a good nights sleep. "Heero!" she thought as she sat up quickly.

"Relax," he said groggily as he woke up as well. He released her from his protective embrace and allowed her to pull away.

"I'm sorry I woke you," she replied as she looked down at herself. She was still fully clothed and decent. She remembered telling him the situation and them talking. They must have fallen asleep.

"It was time for me to get up anyway," he commented. He was disappointed that the first chance she got she ran from him. He stood and walked over to the laughing baby standing by the edge of the crib well propping herself against the gate. She let go to put her hands up and fell back on her bottom. Her lip quivered slightly from the impact. Once she realized that she was not hurt, she smiled and tried again. She stood again while Heero waited and raised her hands.

"Da," she demanded as pumped her legs. She looked like she was going to try and jump into his arms. Heero paused for a second in sheer shock. "Da," Andrea said more forcefully.

Both Victoria and Heero merely stood there in shock neither knowing what to do. Heero, being the first to recover, picked up the young toddler and looked at her with proud Prussian eyes. "Andrea?"

"Da," she smiled and hugged Heero.

"I can't believe it," Victoria smiled and she came closer to them. "Very good, Andrea." She held her hands out to the baby and took her into her arms.

Andrea bast in the compliment for a few moments then looked toward Heero. She reached for him. "Da da!"

Fully realizing what Andrea meant she blushed slightly. "No, sweetheart," Victoria said firmly. "That's Heero. Hee-ro."

The infant stared at her for a moment then turned to Heero determined. "Da da."

A crimson flush graced his face. "I must be the male most around her."

Victoria nodded in understanding. "At least she wasn't calling Duo daddy." Andrea giggled and put her hand in her mouth, it was though she knew what trouble she caused and delighted in it. A knock at the door saved the adults from further embarrassment…briefly. "Yes," Victoria called.

The door opened. "Lady Victoria, I can feed Lady Andrea and get her dressed if you would like," a maid commented.

"Thank you that will be fine," she replied handing Andrea to the maid.

Andrea looked at the woman unimpressed then frowned. Before her lip started to quiver, Victoria kissed her forehead. "Daddy and I will be a long later." Andrea quieted and the maid took her away.

"Daddy?" Heero wondered as his heart started to pound. He was suddenly nervous. Always when it came to Victoria did his actions and body become undependable. He never knew how he would feel or what he would do when she was in the room. That's why when Trowa was alive, he stayed away.

"Heero," she began once they were alone, "we have to talk…"

His eyes widened at her tone. "You're not moving out," he replied cutting her off at the pass.

"Your debt to Trowa has been paid. Andrea is fine and we thank you."

"And what about you?" he asked moving closer to her.

She looked at him strangely. "It's been nearly two years. I'm fine now."

Heero stared at her intensely for a moment and for the second time in his life took an uncalculated chance…that one little sin. He let his hand caress her face. "I'm… not," he said lowly before he kissed her.

"Heero," she whispered as she pulled away for air. She had to clear her head. "I…"

"Shh." He kissed her deeply. His arms wrapped around her waist as the kiss grew deeper and their resistance down.

He pushed her on her back as he kissed her hungrily. It had been nearly four years since he last had the pleasure. Part of him wanted to go slowly and cherish the moment, but after waiting so long and going through so much, he just wanted to ingrain the experience into his soul. "Victoria," he whispered into her mouth.

His hands roamed all over her body, reacquainting themselves with her curves. He loved her so much and this was the only way he was going to be able to show her. "I love you."

"No he can't…I can't. I was a traitor to Treize, I won't be to Trowa." She started to push away. As right as it felt, it was wrong. "I can't, Heero," she replied climbing out from under him. "This is wrong."

Heero's eyes grew cold as he flushed from embarrassment and need. "I'm sorry," he said simply then left the room.

Victoria fell to her knees and for the first time in awhile she cried.

%%%

"I'm sorry Duo, but for that type of cinema I like them both," The Countess commented.

"Pacino is the best. He has so much panache over De Niro. There not even in the same class," Duo argued.

"I'm still in the middle," she replied smiling. She then looked toward Ami as she came down the stairs. "Perhaps, Ami can settle the score."

"Hey, Ami," Duo called.

"Yes," she answered as she walked over to him.

"Pacino or De Niro?"

"Excuse me?" she asked.

Duo snickered. "Never mind. You don't know anything amount fine cinema."

Ami's blue eyes narrowed. "Oh really? What's the question?"

"Who is the best gangster Pacino or De Niro?"

Ami smiled, "De Niro hands down. He is powerful and firm and can back it up if he has to. Pacino is powerful, true, but I have The Devil's Advocate and Any Given Sunday on DVD. He can't be trusted."

"Impressive," Duo commented. He agreed with her on some points but Pacino was still the man. His eyes looked over her appreciatively. "Cute and a classic movie fan."

Ami flushed brightly from his forwardness. This must have been the `young man' the Countess spoke of with her about on occasion. "Uh, thank you."

Duo smiled flirtatiously. "So what kind of doctor are you?"

"I'm a forensic pathologist," she answered confidently.

"Shinigami hit the jackpot!" he thought. "That is so cool," he remarked as he started at her intensely. "I am going to marry you."

Ami blinked for a second then smiled at his arrogance. "Oh really?" she asked. "You're going to have to work for it." She winked at him then left.

"Yeah well I've always been a hard worker," Duo smirked putting his hands behind his head. "A girl after my own heart. It's a good thing Heero is in love Victoria, I'd hate to have to steal Ami from him."

The Countess grinned. "You are incorrigible. That was the doctor, I was telling you about. You know the one that would probably give you the case of boredom."

"So I was wrong," he replied casually. He raised an eyebrow then smirked. "Frankie said it best, `I did it my way.'"

"Hmm," she said thoughtfully. "You are going to have a merry chase, my boy." She touched his shoulder as he stood. "If you will excuse me, I must get started. I have a million things to do. I will see you at lunch."

Duo nodded as she left. He was glad she was feeling better and back to normal. It was hard to believe that she was Victoria's mother. The Countess seemed to be the total opposite, she was full of life; sociable. Victoria…well she and Heero were perfect for each other.

***

A few days earlier…

Catherine sat on the couch reading with her legs tucked under her. She smiled as she felt hands over her eyes. "You finally got away?" she asked as she placed her hands over his and guided him around. She smiled as he sat beside her with his arm around her.

"I'm sorry I didn't get here yesterday like I planned, but I'll make it up to you after we visit Heero," Quatre replied as he stroked her cheek.

"You're going to have to be creative," she teased.

"I can think of several ways I can do that," he said pulling her to him.

*.*

Catherine laid her head on Quatre's chest contently as she felt him rub her back. It always further relaxed her after intimacy. "Quatre…I have to tell him…"

"Catherine…" Quatre began, "I've been thinking about this for a long time. I wanted to tell you this some time ago, but there never seems to be the right time."

"Quatre, what is it?" she asked sitting up she looked at him with intense eyes. She hoped it was good news.

Quatre reached behind his pillow and still felt the object he placed there. The previous activity thankfully did not knock it to the floor. He pulled the object from behind him. "I planned to do this yesterday over a romantic dinner….I'll make that up to you later. Catherine, will you marry me?"

She blinked in shock. "He couldn't know, could he?" She sat up. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because I love you," he answered. This was not the reaction he expected from her. He had wrestled with this for some time and talked with the guys.

Catherine searched his eyes then smiled satisfied with his answer. "When?" she asked indicating a positive answer

Quatre picked her up and spun her around. "I was thinking now."

"Why do soon?" she asked getting suspicious again.

A crimson flush passed over his cheeks. "I'm going into outer space in two weeks and I want you to come with me. I'm tired of being separated from you, besides, my sisters will never see it coming; we'll have peace for a short while."

"You are so bad, Quatre," she teased poking him playfully. "Something tells me this baby will be a handful." She touched her stomach affectionately.

Quatre's eyes widened then he passed out.

"Master Quatre?" Rashid called as he slapped him gently. "Master Quatre?"

"Where's Catherine?" he asked sitting up quickly.

"I'm here," She replied from beside him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, how about you? Do you need anything?"

She shook her head. "Just you."

"I'm all yours," he replied as he stood. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. "Thank you."

Catherine blushed slightly and smiled. "I guess we'll have a couple of things to tell Victoria about when she comes to visit."

© 2002 Devon Masterson

Another Bond Girl Production

I think we all know who belongs to who, Gundam Wing belongs to a whole bunch of rich influential people. I just do this for fun. Everybody knows med/grad school candidates don't have money so suing me if pointless.