Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Bowling for Top ❯ Bowling for Top ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bowling for Top

 

 

Duo ran all over the house screaming for the other pilots to hurry up. The five Gundam Pilots were going bowling since they don't have any missions planned for the rest of the month. "Come on you guys I want to get there early so it's not packed…Heero!!!" Duo yelled running into his and his koi's bedroom.

 

The male Duo was looking for was sitting on his bed, tying his shoes. Automatically the chestnut ran to his closet pulling out a bowling bag, containing bowling shoes and a black ball. Turning back to Heero, "Heero you ready?"

 

Heero turned back to him. "I don't know how to bowl Duo." She said with a frown.

 

Duo couldn't help but smile as he walked over and sat next to the low confident teen. "It's just for fun Hee-koi. Just act like it's a mission and you'll do fine. You always do." He smiled.

 

His submissive lover smiled back. "Okay I think I'll try."

 

Duo wrapped his arms around Heero's waist as the male stood up. Licking his ear he whispered, "Hey I tell you what. How about a challenge? Whoever wins can be on top for tonight?"

 

Heero slightly blushed but nodded, sneaking a small pinch on the ass for Duo. The two walked out of their room and waited for everyone else in the hall in front of the stairs. The next people to come down were Quatre and Trowa. The two lovers were smiling about something that only Duo knew. Quatre knew Trowa wouldn't want to go, but the evil chestnut told the blonde to make the same challenge he made with his koi.

 

Quatre, begin brought up from a rich stuck up family, (no offense) knew how to bowl maybe as much as Duo knew. His only weakness was that he hasn't bowled for a long time until a couple of weeks ago when Duo suggested this. He told the blonde about his plan and the two needed practice to win.

 

Duo impatiently looked at his black cuff watch. "Err! Come on Quat, Tro…" He turned to the living room. "Wufei…get your ass out here!!" He yelled and wasn't satisfied until an angry Chinese pilot was in front of them with his arms crossed over his chest. Duo slapped on a smug smile. "Great now we can go."

 

 

 

-At the Bowling Alley-

 

 

 

Duo was a t the counter, waiting for the announcement of their bowling lane. He turned around and faced the others. "We're on lane 5."

They walked down the small hall until they reached their designation. "How about we have a practice round first for the people that haven't played before?" Quatre asked. He first looked at Trowa witched shook his head, then at Heero that raised his shoulders. "Okay then…let's start."

 

"I'll put the names in." Duo said walking up to the small machine in the front. "Why don't Heero and Trowa go get some shoes and bowling balls?"

 

Heero and Trowa nodded and turned back together to the counter that they once were at. Once they met there and grabbed their shoes, Heero turned Trowa around. "Duo's into something with Quatre. I just know it. Did Quatre say if you win you can have top tonight?"

 

Trowa blushed cutely but nodded. "Yeah did Duo say the same thing?"

 

Heero nodded. "Well Duo's in for a big surprise."

 

They walked back to the lane 5 with shoes on and bowling balls in hand. Quatre turned around and smiled. "Okay, Wufei is going to keep track of score since he really didn't want to be here in the first place…" Wufei smiled arrogantly at Heero and Trowa as they threw daggers. "Duo will go first then Heero then Trowa and I."

 

Trowa walked up to his koi as they blonde bended over to tie his shoes. "Hey why does Wufei get to stay out when I didn't want to come either?"

 

Quatre turned around with the straightest face and replied. "That's because Wufei doesn't have koi that wants his koi to play. Now sit done and watch how to play." Quatre smiled to imply that he was just playing around.

 

Trowa smiled as Quatre sat on his lap. He wasn't alarmed because he knew his koi brought up the name Winner and they got to use the bowling alley for all night or until they leave. Trowa slowly stroked Quatre's slim hips, until the blonde got up and sat next to him. At first Trowa frowned then got the hint when Quatre keep on looking at him and the lanes.

 

`Smart aleck... ` Trowa thought with a smile.

 

Heero sat back with a smug smile as he watched Duo concentrate as he walked up and bowled. The chocolate haired teen smiled as Duo's black ball neared the gutter, but sat jaw slacked as the ball spin towards the center making a strike to Duo's score. The chestnut smiled walking up to Heero swaying his hips in a mock manner.

 

"So Heero it's your time to bowl."

 

Heero slapped on a desperate look to fool Duo. Standing he walked up to Duo. "Help me?"

 

Duo smiled back at his lover and nodded. Heero smiled back as he picked up his ball and walked up to the line, Duo hot on his heels. Standing behind the older teen Duo smiled as his front met with Heero's back. "Okay…" he started to say, his hands with Heero's on the ball. "…bring the ball back like this," They brought the ball back to behind them. "Then concentrate and let go of the ball. "

The ball fell down the lane, staying in the middle and making a…split, with both pins on either side of the corners. Duo smiled as well as Heero but the male didn't make it known to his seme koi. "Wow I did it!!" shouted Heero as he jumped into Duo's arms.

 

`Okay maybe I'm playing it too well. ` Heero thought as he walked up to get his ball again. He saw Duo come up again and he smiled. "No it's okay Duo…I think I'll try it myself."

 

Duo nodded and joined the others on at the table the bowling alley provided. Leaning in towards Quatre Duo whispered. "He's not going to make it…I can't even make that."

 

The blonde nodded. "Me neither."

 

Heero smiled as he bowled the ball to hit the pin on the right. Everyone grew silent as the ball hit the pin so hard it bounced to the other side hitting the other pin. Heero smiled, as he looked up at the score screen. "Wow I got a spare."

 

Duo grumbled. He couldn't help it. He was a great bowler and he was very competitive in this sport, especially if it's against his lover. But he put on his game face and smiled. "Good job Hee-koi."

 

Heero smiled. He knew his lover hated to lose in a game that he was so good in especially if it was against him. Now it was Quatre's turn. Trowa new he bowled with his family every weekend when he was little but he knew the blonde had been off his technique for a while. `I might be seme again if he loses. `

 

Trowa's confidence dropped below zero when his Kitty-Quat bowled a strike. He slumped in his chair. `This is probably going to suck. `

 

The blonde turned around to face Trowa. "Did you see me Tro?"

 

The banged boy nodded, getting up for his turn to bowl. "Good luck." Whispered his blonde lover as they passed. Trowa blushed as the blonde pinched his ass. `He's not so innocent everyone thinks he is. `

 

Bring up a green ball in his hands, the banged pilot tried to bowl. He automatically got a gutter but he knew he had a second chance. He glared over his shoulder at Wufei as he caught Trowa's bowling skills from the concession stand where he bought a Dr. Pepper. Once Trowa's ball came up he angrily threw it down the lane and shocked eyes looked at the now clear lane. "Wow I actually got a strike."

 

He turned around to see a smiling Duo. "No Trowa you got a spare but nice bowling."

 

The brown haired teen rolled his eyes and sat down next to a giggling Quatre. "Oh so your against me too?"

 

The blonde stopped his giggling. "No Tro…" he nipped his ear. "I'll still love ya if you can't bowl." Trowa groaned.

 

Duo again bowled a strike. Heero's turn was next he was planning on shocking his koi again. Bringing his sky blue ball up, he walked down the lane and threw his ball. From where Duo was standing he couldn't tell what Heero got, but the smug smile that appeared on Heero's facer told him…he got a strike.

 

Duo looked confusingly at the male that was walking up to him. "I thought you didn't know how to bowl?"

 

Heero smirked. "Well you were the one that told me to act like it was a mission and…I always win my missions." He winked.

 

Duo blushed then ran a few curses over in his head, but his confidents didn't drop. He still had belief that he was going to win. He cast a lustful smile at Heero. `Yes that ass is defiantly mine. `

 

Trowa wasn't having the same confidents as Duo though. His lover had scored another strike. "Trowa it's your turn." Smiled Wufei.

 

"Yeah… yeah."

 

Trowa walked up not bothering his koi and bowled a strike. "Wow!" The usually silent teen screamed. He turned and deeply kissed his lover which was left breathless afterwards. Quatre patted his back and smiled.

 

After a couple of games the score was…

 

Duo: 560

 

Heero: 690

 

Quatre: 450

 

Trowa 234

 

As they got back to the safe house Quatre ran up to his and Trowa's room, dragging the taller male up behind him. Duo slumped forward as he dropped his bowling ball on the floor. `I really didn't know I was so competitive in bowling. ` He sighed. `Aw this sucks now I have to play bottom. `

 

Heero smirked. "You know you can still have fun on the bottom Duo."

 

The chestnut haired teen turned bright red and smiled. "First one to the bed wins."

 

Heero smiled. "Don't worry I'll still wear your ass out before morning."