Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Boys and Girls ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing. Gundam Wing and all of it's characters are owned by Sunrise.


'Hmm, I wonder if I was right about Wufei being a girl,' Duo thought as she appsent mindlessly walked up the stairs. 'I mean, sure it sounds crazy, but not too long ago if you suggested to someone that I was a girl they would have thought you were crazy.' She closed her eyes and giggled as at the thought, that's when she felt herself trip on the last step and felt herself crash into someone, sending both of the tumbling over.

She groaned as she strained to get up. 'I must have hit Quatre, 'cause I could have sworn I felt breast.' As she opened her mouth to apologize, she was cut off by a familiar voice that definitely wasn't Quatre's. "Watch where your going Duo!"

Duo looked up and blinked. Her eyes must have been the size of dinner plates as she stared at Chang Wufei, who in turn gave her a blank look. "What?" Wufei snapped. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

She stood up quickly, brushing herself off. "Nothing, nothing," she said nervously as she made her way down the hall. "Sorry 'bout slammin' into ya Wu-wu. Bye." As she headed down the hall the only thing on her mind was 'Wait 'til Quatre hears this!'



"Breasts?" Quatre asked, or rather squeaked, as Duo told her the whole story about feeling Wufei's breasts. Duo had found her drinking tea in the library of the house. It was simple to say that Quatre wasn't ready for that surprise. "Are you sure that's what it was?"

"What else could it be, Quatre?" Duo said flatly. "I have felt breast before, ya know?"

"Yeah. I know," Quatre grumbled quietly as remembered Duo squeezing her breast. "But still, Wufei? A girl? Who would have thought?"

"Who would have thought 'we' we're girls?"

"You have a point. But Wufei's so manly! Besides, how do you know he's 'really' a 'she'?"

"Well," Duo began in a low, sneaky voice, "I have a plan to find out."



"This is such a stupid plan!" Quatre snapped as she and Duo stood in front of Wufei's bedroom door.

"Oh be quite," Duo whispered to Quatre, as she knocked on the door. "You wanted your proof, I'll get you your proof."

They heard a muffled "come in" from the other side of the door. Duo opened the door and dragged a protesting Quatre in with her. They came in to find Wufei sitting on the floor reading a book. Like Heero's and Trowa's rooms Wufei barely had anything in his. All that was there was a bookshelf and his bed. He stood up to greet them and asked, "Well, what is it?" He looked from the all too cool Duo to the blushing Quatre, eyes full of confusion.

Duo nudged Quatre in the ribs and she turned and walked to the left of Wufei, her face was slightly pink. "Oh nothing," Duo began, "we just wanted to see something that's all."

"And? What would that be?" he asked confusion clear in both his voice and eyes.

"Now Quatre!" Duo shouted. Before Wufei could even protest, Quatre grabbed both his arms and held them in place behind his back. Wufei began to squirm as Duo reached for his shirt buttons.

"What the hell do you two think your doing?" he almost screamed. For a girl her size, Quatre had a good grip and showed no signs of letting go. When Duo didn't answer it was pretty clear that Wufei was getting nervous. Duo didn't even get one button undone as Wufei tripped her, sending the three of them crashing to the ground.



Trowa heard several squeaks and squeals coming from the inside of Wufei's bedroom. Now, normally Trowa minded his own business, and never paid too much attention to what was going on around him if it didn't directly concern him, but the sounds from the other side of the door were enough to make him stop and listen to what was happening. He couldn't make out what was happening, but from what he could tell there was at least one female and Wufei inside, and they were having some kind of fight. That's when he heard a crash inside the room. It made him jump back for a second then he leaned in again.

That's when he saw Heero peak his head out of his room. He paid no attention to him at first, but then Heero came up behind him and said, "What's going on?"

Trowa frowned at the sound of Heero's voice. He wanted to hear what was going on inside. "Quite!" he whispered sharply, something he never thought he would have to say to Heero Yuy. "Just listen."

Both he and Heero pressed their ears up against the door. Now he could hear perfectly.

"Hold still!" a voice said. It was a female one and he guessed it was Duo, but he couldn't think for the life of him why Duo was in Wufei's room.

"Get off of me!" came Wufei's voice, the loudest so far.

"If you'll just hold still, then-"

"Hey, stop it Wufei!" He knew that voice anywhere. That was Quatre. He felt the blood inside of him boil at the sound of the girl he loved more then anything upset. Whatever Wufei was doing was going to stop now.

He could see from the look in Heero's eyes that he felt the same way. They nodded at each other and entered to room, almost tearing the door off the wall. He stopped abruptly, not caring that Heero had crashed into his back, when he saw what was in front of him.


Wufei had finally managed to buck Duo off as the door opened. Duo looked at Trowa to Heero and knew this couldn't have been a pretty picture. She swallowed and looked down at her left hand and saw a piece of white cloth. The front of Wufei's shirt. She looked at the scene in front of her. She was slumped against the right wall, her face bright red from the struggle with Wufei. Quatre sat up straight her face even redder from the fight and the fact that she was blushing. The girl's shirt and hair was messed up, but none of them looked as bad as Wufei, for the front of Wufei's dress shirt had been torn wide open, to reveal a a pair of strapped down, fully formed breast.

No body spoke, and that only made things worse. Quatre, Duo, and Wufei just sat there, panting and blushing as Trowa and Heero starred at them, eyes bulged out of their heads.

Heero was the first to brake the silence as he said, "What the hell..."