Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Burnout ❯ Chapter 21 B ( Chapter 25 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

::points:: look minna! I updated!

 

I apologize for taking so long!

I've had the worst case of writer's block EVER!

I mean seriously bad.

 

If it weren't for Free Skylark and her suggestions

(Which I used a lot of)

This would have taken me much longer!

 

So please enjoy.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

Chapter twenty-one B

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

Hiiro frowned as he watched his monitors. Epyon was waiting for him, and inside that Gundam was Zechs.

 

`Duo. . .' The `Perfect Soldier's thoughts drifted to the energetic pilot of Death, `No matter what happens here. . . please. . .be alright. . .'

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

Aboard MOII, Lady Une watched the ongoing battle with a sense of nostalgic admiration. She understood the desire to fight; but she now understood the worthlessness of the seemingly endless bloodshed. After years of conflict, perhaps it was time to hear the final clash of sword upon sword, and revel in the peaceful calmness after that, when the stone finally sinks to the bottom of the lake. No more waves or ripples to disturb the quiet. . .

 

But if only the stones would stop being thrown. . .

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

/ "If we are to destroy Libra, we must do it from inside the station."/ Quatre's clear voice instructed. / "Find the Mobil Doll command center and destroy it. With out the dolls, White Fang has no army."/

 

/ "What about the cannon?"/ Duo asked as his frowning face popped up on the screen. / "Even if we destroy the MD's, they can still use the cannon to destroy the earth!"/

 

/ "We'll have to worry about that after we stop the Dolls."/ The blonde commanded, leaving no room for arguments.

 

/ "Right!"/ The braided boy responded enthusiastically, as he flew threw, destroying two Mobil suits. / "See ya on the flip side!"/

 

/ "Quatre. . ."/ Sally's voice called from across the radio frequency. / "Leave the cannon to us. We'll take it out."/

 

The blonde blinked surprised, "Are you sure, Sally?"

 

/ "Of course."/ The doctor grinned. / "Just carry out your own mission."/

 

"Thank you, Sally." The boy offered, with a slight smile that disappeared almost instantaneously as his expression became as serious as the impending situation. "Did everyone hear that?" He asked.

 

/ "Yes."/ Came the various responses.

 

"Good, then continue to Libra and stop those dolls."

 

/ "You go on without me. . .You can handle this. . ."/ Wu Fei cut in, as Altron changed course.

 

/ "WU FEI!?"/ Quatre called, watching with dismay as his friend flew off into the pandemonium that was the battle.

 

/ "It's alright, Quatre."/ Trowa's soothing voice calmed, / "He's keeping an old promise."/

 

The blonde's image nodded, / "Be careful."/ He ordered before cutting the transmission and concentrating on his mission.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

/ "I'm here, Zechs."/ Hiiro announced, his grip tightening on Wing's controls.

/ "and I'm going to win."/


/ "We shall see. . ."/ the leader of White Fang taunted as Epyon swung his sword to attack the white suit. / "There can only be one victor, Hiiro! And that won't be you!"/

 

And the battle erupted in a blur of crimson and white, silhouetted against the jet-black vastness of space.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

Altron slashed through Mobil Doll after Mobil Doll, steadily making his way towards Treize's battle.

 

"Get ready, Treize." He challenged, "When I'm through here, I'm gonna put your integrity to the test!"

 

/I look forward to it, Wu Fei./ The aristocrat accepted.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

Quatre held his gun ready to aim if he needed too, as he stalked down one corridor after another. He could feel in his heart, how close his enemies were in proximity to him; and he was taking great care in avoiding them. Yet amongst all of the enemies that threatened to surround him, one screamed out the loudest, drowning all others.

 

One screamed for his blood.

 

He knew who it was. He knew it was calling him, beckoning him into a trap. A trap he probably wouldn't live through. . .

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

`I hate this. . .' Shinigami sulked, from inside Deathscythe Hell `I want to go and find Hiiro, but what I end up doing is finding these quacks. . .'

 

/"Just remember, Duo. . ."/ G's nasally voice ordered, from the com link /"As long as one of us gets to Peacemillion, then we can complete our mission."/

 

/"So don't worry if one of us falls off."/ J added.

 

/"Don't worry, I won't."/ Duo frowned, /"I have enough things to worry about as it is. . ."/

 

`Hiiro. . .'

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

The thin boy pressed himself against the wall as a group of terrorists passed by. Nervously, he bit on his lower lip. He couldn't afford to be caught.

 

When the danger had passed, the blonde released the breath he had been holding and continued down the hall till he reached an iron door. To others in might have seemed as just another door in that giant of a warship, but the blonde could practically see the waves of hate radiating from the `passive' iron.

 

The door opened; azure met its twin in the murky Darkness. But while one shone with the spirit within, the other blue was merely the mouth of a bottomless abyss of hatred.

 

He knew that it was time to end the matter, and there was no getting away from that.

 

Nervously, he swallowed. "D-Dorothy. . ."

 

"Quatre Raberba Winner." The girl sneered, leveling a gun at him, "You sad, pathetic loser."

 

>BANG<

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

A piercing pang of fear hit the banged boy's heart without mercy. Staggering slightly, Trowa fired his gun off at two Whitefang soldiers, killing them instantly. Sagging against the cold steel wall, he absently rubbed at his chest beneath his spacesuit, as he tried to catch his breath.

 

"Quatre. . ." He whispered, finding new strength to push himself down the corridor. "Please be alright. . ."

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~

 

To be continued. . .

 

A/N: Thanks again to Free Skylark for all of your help!

Couldn't have done this without you!

::huggles::

 

^-^

Weissangel24