Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Concrete Angel ❯ Concrete Angel ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Concrete Angel
 
By Velithil
 
She walks to school with a lunch she packed
Nobody know what she's holding back 
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen and lace


We go to school always with a fresh set of bruises. Nobody notices the five boys that have them. Sometimes even wearing the same clothes that we wore the day before. We try to hide what is going on. We try to hide it from even ourselves. Nobody knows that we are holding ourselves back to live slightly normal during this time of war. 
The teacher wonders but doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask
Bearing the burden of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was never born


It is amazing how many schools you can go to and they don't notice anything and if they do notice they don't ask about it. We all have our masks. They hide our pain and troubles. Heero it's the perfect soldier. Trowa our silent clown. Quatre is our mother hen. Wufei is our justice man and me, well I'm happy-go-lucky Duo. Trying to live my life as a normal teenager. But war is hard on every one, including us. But to have to bear the burden of being the soldiers when your only 15 is huge. We are the major force against OZ, if we stop fighting then innocent people will die. I'm sure at one point or another we all wished we were never born and it is hard for us to live like this. 
Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where she's loved
Concrete Angel


Through the bad times and the worst times we stand through it all as a stone in a storm. We can't do any thing else. This is all we have. Most of us don't even have homes to go back to but that doesn't stop us. We all have dreams though most people don't understand them. I want a home and to be loved and that keeps me going. I want to be loved just like every one else. 
~fin~