Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions II ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions II: Reunion
Part 2
By Amataru Arcus
PG-13
1x2 3x4 5xSally
Yaoi
Disclaimer: I had thought I would only do one fanfic about Gundam, but I was wrong. I was thinking about this on the way to school and so I got to work on it right away. I hope it turns out okay like the last one. I hope your expectations are high!! Also I would like to point out again, I do not and will never own the Gundam Series.
Warnings: Again, I would like to say I support Yaoi and Yuri, if you couldn't tell by the pairings above. Heh, I am tempted to put a little yuri in here . . . Though, I just might not I dunno. Depends on if it will fit the story right. I am just doing this by whim if you couldn't tell! Anyway!! Read, Reply, Respond!!
__________________________

In Duo's room she asked him, "May I ask you a question?"
"You just did."
"No seriously Duo," she sat her self down on the queen sized bed.
"Okay, shoot," `Ack, bad working Duo!' he thought as he leaned against the nearest wall to the door.
"Why did you leave Hilde? She is such a sweet person."
"I know, like I said earlier me and Heero got stuck on the colony after out mission."
"What was your mission then?"
"I promised I wouldn't tell . . ." looking down into his hands.
"All right, then promise me something."
"Depends on what it is," he got a bit nervous with Relena staring him down.
She got up now and looked him in the eyes, "Cheer her up for me."
"I'll try."
"No, promise me."
He swallowed the lump in his throat he didn't know was there, "Okay. I promise."
"Thank you," she then left him alone in his room.
"Well, she's not the ruler of the Sanq Kingdom for nothin'." He sighed as he headed for his luggage and started to unpack. "Shit! Heero has half my cloths! (Ama- I have only seen him wear only one outfit, two if you include the Endless Waltz one) What am I going to do with out pants?! I'll just have to sneak there at midnight."
"Oiy, Duo! Dinner," called Quatre from the door.
"Coming!" he called as he looked him self over in the mirror, "I have to say I'm looking bea-u-ti-ful!"
_________________

Dinner wasn't as bad as Heero and Duo thought it would be. They got to sit across from each other so they played footsies under the table. No one thought it was an odd thing when Duo broke out in laughter if Heeero hit a certain nerve. Heero on the other hand . . . ha made different noises and he had a harder time trying to cover it up. (Ama- hentai . . . Actually, it's ment to be both ways!) Hilde was there but the most she would say to Duo was "Pass the potatoes" All was quiet on the western front. At least as that moment.
They all decided to go to bed when it was 11:45, Duo was wide awake after ten glasses of soda, Heero usually stops him from having more then four but he hadn't spoken much to Duo, or anyone for that matter.
"Duo!" Heero hissed as a familiar silhouette entered his room. "What are you doing here? Are you nuts?!"
"I was lonely," he took his hair out of the braid and sat on the floor bellow him.
"Your just going to have to deal with it Duo. I'm sorry," he looked into those violate eyes of his filled with tears.
"I hate seeing you like this Heero."
"Like what?"
"Cold. I know you don't want to tell anyone but, damn Heero! I hate seeing you like this. I'd rather humiliate us, then see you caged in. Please Heero, we need to tell them," Heero closed his eyes and tried to block the look of hert in Duo's eyes but his look was piercing. "Look at me Heero, look-" Heero placed his finger on Duo's lips who was kneeling on the floor.
"Don't speak, I will," he kissed Duo tears away softly and Duo sat there in shook. " Mission, accepted. What? You don't think I can do it?"
"No it's not that it's just, I love you!" he jumped up and held Heero to the bed.
"Not yet. Not until they know . . ."
"Okay Heero, ayasumi nasai."
"Wait, lemme do your hair." So Duo let him then left reluctantly.
Duo was about as surprised as Heero was when Hilde walked into his own room.
"Hilde, couldn't sleep huh?"
"Duo I . . . I don't know what to say."
"You?! I thought you talked as much as I do!"
"No seriously Duo . . . Why did you leave me?"
"I had a mission."
"No you didn't. I know how to intercept your messages. You didn't even leave a note!" she broke down and cried into her hands.
"Hilde," `Damn it, I can't lie to her again! Oh, Heero I wish I had your strength, Lord help me for what I am about to do.' "I . . . me and . . . ya see . . . things happen . . ."
"I knew it. It's another woman!" her voice rang down the hall but no one dared to see what was going on.
"Heh, not exactly . . ."
"Don't fool with me Maxwell! Tell me the truth now!"
"Hilde," he took a deep breath, "Heero and I are in-love," Duo's head was thrown side ways as she slapped him across the face. "I'm sorry Hilde . . . I tried to love you but-"
"You tried?! You tried! Duo . . . I loved you! I would have sacrificed my self for you."
"That isn't love, you needed me," another slap hit Duo's face.
"Like hell I needed you, you bastared."
Duo never felt to bad in his life. He felt sorry for her, he had lead her on then just left her alone. He was so sorry but he knew what ever he would say wouldn't help so he stood there letting her hit him over and over again till she tired out.
"I loved you . . ." and she ran out of the room crying slamming the door behind. A picture frame fell off the wall and glass shattered all over the place. He bent down to clean it up and cut him self. For some reason the blood struck a nerve and he passed out onto the glass.