Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Confessions III: Resolution ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Confessions III: Closing
Part 2
PG-13
Yaoi/Angst
Disclaimers: I don't own Gundam Wing, Duo, Heero, or the others.
Warnings: Um... What can I say so I don't spoil anything for you guys?? I guess I will repeat my self, Yaoi, Angst, and language.
Author's Note: Well what I want to say I will wait till the end of this part. In order not to ruin anything for you all. Tay? Tay! Enjoy... >.<
_________________________

Heero rummaged around his desk drawer for a piece of paper, for the life of him he couldn't fine one. "Omea o kurosou (sp)," threatening no one in particular. He was alone in his and Duo's apartment. As the sun started to set it tossed shadows on the floor and across Heero's feet. Deciding there wasn't any in his room he went our into the kitchen. Usually Duo has a note pad on the refrigerator door, which there was.
Heero took the yellow pad of paper and wrote a short note for Duo:
"Duo,
I went out for food since your not back with any yet. If you haven't ate yet go ahead and make something because I'm not getting you any. I'll take my cell phone if you need me call. Ja
Hee-Chan"
He took the note with him as he grabbed his keys form the key rack where he placed the sticky note. Turning off the lights another twinge was felt in his stomach.
Heero walked the city's crowded streets thinking to him self how selfish Duo was. Leaving him behind to starve to death as he got to see their child. The next thing that crossed his mind was Dr. Tomino, the small framed woman, who was always there when Duo was there. Heero thought the worst as he pushed his way through the crowd to the small restaurant.
There was barely any one there Heero noticed as a young part time waitress with an out fit too small asked her, "How many?"
"One," and Heero thought to him self, 'If Duo can have fun so can I!' even though the waitress wasn't his type at all, but even so just to spite Duo, he winked at her and she blushed as she led him to a small table in the corner.
"Hi, I'm your waitress Janis. Just call me over when you're ready to order!" and she went bobbing away.
He looked over the menu twice, still not seeing anything that interested him so he just ordered something for Duo. Not necessarily for him, it was what Duo loved and since Heero wanted to make him feel jealous he could say, 'Hah, I had shrimp!'. Well he would want to say that. Most likely he wouldn't. So he called Janis over to his table.
"Ready to order mister?" she smiled brightly as she got her electronic note pad out.
"Yeah, I would like the shrimp compo meal." he tried his hardest to smile back at her.
"Sure! What would you like to drink?"
"Just some water."
"Anything else you want?"
"You joining me for dinner," Heero couldn't believe that he actually said it. He didn't know who was more surprised, him or his waitress, Janis.
"As much as I'd like to, I really need to go back and get your order ready." She smiled awkwardly then turned away.
'What's come over me? Why am I acting so jealous? Think about it Heero, Duo with a woman. A doctor no less!' He genuinely smiled then he felt better. He glanced up at the TV screen hanging in the corner of the restaurant. All that was on where commercials then finally then the new came on. Since it was quiet in the small restaurant he could actually hear what was being said.
"The fire is still trying to be put out after a bombing earlier on today. We take you live to the scene-"
"Here's you drink, sir." said a gruffly voice from above Heero.
"Thank you."
"I don't like you hitting on one of my girls. If you can't keep to your self I will have to throw you out."
"I'm-Sally?" he glanced up at the TV to find Sally Po talking to a news reporter, behind her was a fire truck and was that Wufei? It was.
The man still talked to Heero but he wasn't listening. His stomach again began to turn. He could see tears holding back in Sally's eyes, and Wufei, he couldn't tell what kind of expression he had on. He had never seen it before. 'Where could they be..." he strained to listen over top of the man's booming voice.
"-think two people are still inside. No telling if-they're alive or not." Sally swallowed hard. "The building was bombed earlier this evening because of the symbol this place stands for. We tried to prevent it but it was too late." Heero could tell Sally was disgruntled, 'But why?'
"Thank you Preventor Sally Po," and the camera pulled back to show the scene, "If you haven't heard the hospital has been bombed on the east wing. No one has been killed but their are two people still-"
"Du...Du..." Heero realized what part of the hospital had been bombed and he stood up knocking his chair over. The man got in a fighting stance but was surprised when Heero flew right passed him and out the door.
"Hey! What about your food?!"

Ama- Well I am ever so sorry about how short this part it!! Really, if I had stretched it just would be too long. So I hope this will please you for the moment. The next part, well. The next part is the next part. I really don't think I have anything else to say for the moment. So wait for the next one to come up. I hope you have high hopes because the next three parts turned out better then I could have imagined they would have. So onward then! Next part!!