Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Courting Death ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Rain: I don't own Gundam Wing.
 
Courting Death
 
Heero Yuy sighed softly as he stepped into his bedroom at their new safe house. Turning, he shut and locked the door, thankful to be alone for a while.
 
“Hello Heero.”
 
Or not. Swallowing hard Heero turned to stare at the girl on his bed, entranced as always.
 
She was leaning casually back against his pillows, her dark, coppery skin and long black hair a sharp contrast to the white of his bed. A tight, blood red tube top framed her upper body, while leaving several inches of skin between it and her low cut jeans. Her face was perfectly smooth, with full, smirking lips and high cheekbones. Only one thing betrayed this fifteen-year-old looking girl for what she truly was.
 
Her eyes. Those slanted, cat like eyes which were completely black except for the two crimson pupils with almost invisible dark purple rings.
 
“Milady Death.” He murmured, feeling, as he always did, awed to be in the Goddess's presence.
 
Smirking again she stood up and strolled around the bed to him, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close. “I missed you. You've been gone for ever so long.” She said sulkily, nuzzling his neck.
 
Sliding his arms around her slim waste, he gave the answer he knew she wanted to hear. She always wanted to hear it when he had been away to long. Hadn't he `belonged' to her for as long as he could remember?
 
“I beg your forgiveness, milady. I was unaware.” As he murmured these words in her ear, she smiled, causing him to relax. She held his fate in her hands, after all.
 
That's not to say he didn't love her. He truly did, which is why he was in this mess in the first place. However, death was rather unpredictable; is she ever became angry with him . . .
 
And as he kissed her, Heero knew he was playing a dangerous game.
 
A very dangerous game indeed . . .
 
Epilogue
 
“Whoo-hoo! And Shinigami strikes again!” Duo crowed as he followed his injured partner into their safe house.
 
“Hn. Baka.”
 
Duo scowled as Heero called him an idiot while Quatre got out the med. kit.
 
“Are you alright, Heero? You lost a lot of blood.” Quatre said worriedly.
 
“Yeah, man. You look like your courting death there.” Duo chimed in.
 
And none of them understood when Heero covered his eyes and began to shake with laughter.
 
Rain: what do you think? Review, please!