Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crayon Color Scheme ❯ Crayon Color Scheme ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimers: ::Sigh:: I don't own Gundam Wing or the characters...I'm just using them for fun...


Crayon Color Scheme

Quatre was sitting at his little art table, enjoying an afternoon of coloring. The other pilots, except Wufei, had agreed to join in and do some artsy type stuff, since there wasn't much to do.

Trowa was painting a beautiful pastel picture of his little one while the latter colored. Duo was drawing all sorts of odd things on his black paper. And Heero was making a sculpture, with many colors of clay, of Relena, dead, with a pile of red clay blood around her lifeless body. Heero stood back at smiled at his achievement.

Duo stepped back from his table to admire his doodles, but when he took his step back, he bumped into Trowa's painting easel, which in turn caused the rinse water for the paints to fall and splatter on the floor.

Duo, why can't you ever be more careful?" Trowa asked the braided one calmly while attempting to soak up the spill.

"Because, um...Just because!" Duo retorted, not being able to come up with a comeback at the moment.

Trowa cleaned up what he could of the water with an old towel, then stood up from his crouching position from the floor. "I'll be back in a minute. I have to go get some more water and paper towels," he sighed, not knowing how he could finish his painting now, for Quatre would be done coloring his picture by the time he got back.

He started to walk through the door, but Quatre was already through the door and halfway down the hall. "I'll get them for you Trowa!" he yelled as he ran.

Trowa walked back to his easel to admire his handiwork. Back behind him, a voice called quietly, "Step one complete!"

The three boys grinned evilly along with the shadow, that produced the voice, who was hiding in a dark corner.

The shadow slithered across the room, stopped at Quatre's table, picked up something, and ran out of the room, calling behind him, "Step two complete!"

The three boys in the art room had managed to keep their evil grins in check by the time the little Arab returned to the room.

With paper towel in hand, and a cup of rinse water, they were ready to continue with the clean up and paint.

Trowa and Quatre cleaned up the remaining water mess that the towel could not. When that was done, Quatre returned to his table, but didn't sit down.

"Alright!! Who took my crayons?! Duo?!"

Duo tried his hardest not to laugh, or crack a grin. "It wasn't me, Q! See! All I have is my black paper and my white gel pen!" he said, holding up his black paper full of doodles and scribbles and his white gel pen triumphantly.

"Heero? Did you take them?"

"Hn. Why would I want your stupid crayons? Clay is so much more fun than crayons and coloring. See!" With that, Heero lifted his fist high above his head, then dropped it as hard as he could onto 'Relena'. Everyone watched as the fist made contact with the mound of clay, shaped to be the 'Queen of the World', then admired the way the clay went flying this way and that, splattering on the wall nearby and the floor.

"It's just not the same!" Quatre pouted, then went on with his questioning. "Trowa?"

"Nope!" he blurted out at the look on pure evil doing on Quatre's face. "I would never take your crayons, especially without your consent, little one."

"One of you had to have taken them! When I left this room, they were sitting on the table, but when I came back, they're gone! And you three were the only ones in the room..."

"But we didn't take them Q!" Duo said.

"Then who did?!" He stared at all of them accusingly before storming out of the room, and making a b-line straight towards the bedrooms.

Throughout the huge mansion, Quatre could be heard yelling and screaming at the top of his lungs," WUFEI! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE NOW AND GIVE ME MY CRAYONS!"

When he got to Wufei's room, he peered in, but seen no one. He looked down at the floor when he noticed a piece of paper lying there.

"Step three complete!" Wufei shouted as he ran out of the room.

He had been hiding behind his door when he heard Quatre stomping down the hall. He had set the paper on the floor as a distraction to escape, knowing that if he ran when the boy was walking down the hall, Quatre would catch him for sure.

Wufei ran as fast as he could out of his room, which meant he had to run past the pre-occupied Quatre, down the hall, through the living room, out the front door, around the outside of the mansion, the to the Gundam hangar.

Quatre had kept behind him the whole time, and was closing in on him slowly.

When Wufei had reached the inside of the hangar and was standing at Shenlong's feet, he turned at yelled at the blonde, "Run, run, as fast as you can! You can't catch me; I'm the Gingerbread man!"

That did it; Quatre ran full force at him.

Before Wufei even had a chance to climb up Shenlong or run somewhere else, Quatre caught him.

The little Arabian grabbed the Chinese boy by his collar, whirled him around to face him, and punched him as hard as he could in the nose.

Wufei fell to the floor. "Crayon Color Scheme...mission failure!" he croaked, then passed out on the hanger's cold cement floor.

Quatre picked up his box of crayons from the floor and skipped back to the house, leaving Wufei behind, out cold on the floor.

But before the little on left, he wrote a note to Wufei and left it beside the unconscious boy.

"That's what you get Gingerbread man! And stay away from my crayons!

'Q'"

~Owari~


On the the Sequel...