Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crimes and Punishments ❯ Punishments ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Punishment

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the boys of Gundam Wing, I just like to play with their lives. This fic is for humorous enjoyment only, take it as you will. The prequel will be done soon.

Feedback: yes please, any

Rating: G

______________________________________________________________________ _____________________

"No, I am gonna punish him." Heero stated, glaring into Trowa's eyes.

"It was my Gundam, I get to punish him." Trowa stated pointing at the struggling Wufei.

"Trowa, Heero, can't we just forget about it. It was the heat of battle. He was frustrated. He didn't mean it, right, Wufei?" Quatre said placatingly as he stepped between the glaring men and Wufei. The only response out of Wufei was a rattling noise as he struggled with the restraints that tied his wrists to the arms of the chair. Trowa and Heero go back to glaring at each other.

"It was un-excusable, he has to be punished. This would never have happened if you just stayed in your Gundam." Heero crossed his arms trying to look more mature than Trowa, if not taller.

"I told you, I had to get out." Trowa mimicked Heero's pose, glaring down at him.

"What was so important?'

"Hay you two, I have an idea, why don't you two take turns and I can watch." Duo joked from across the room.

"Stay out of this, Duo." Wufei said thru clenched teeth as he pulled his wrist up about an inch off the chair arms. "This has nothing to do with you."

"He said he was sorry. Can't we just let him go if he promises not to do it again."

"NO!" Heero and Trowa yelled at Quatre. Heero glared at Quatre. "It was un-excusable and he has to be punished."

"This is getting old. Why don't you flip a coin or better yet, rock/paper/scissors for the privilege. Even better let me punish him."

"There is no excuse, Wufei should not have touched Trowa's Gundam."

"You are the last person to talk, you hypocritical scavenger." Duo said to Heero.

"That was different. I didn't know that we were on the same side. I just thought you were an annoying goody-two-shoe, I was wrong about the goody-two-shoe part." Heero said as he took menacing steps towards Duo's corner.

"At least I am not psycho enough to fix my own broken bones, like I do my Gundam." Duo said as he moved to meet his opponent.

"You know, that if you were just a few second slower, Heero, we would still be chasing him down instead of arguing." Trowa said from were he was standing.

"Yes, I would have come to my senses and left Heavy Arms to be picked up. I would never have left my Gundam during a battle." Wufei said as he twisted his wrists to loosen the ropes.

"Snatching up Wufei, before he could get into Heavy Arms, was brilliant, Heero." Quatre said trying to lowering the heat in the room, from a rapid boil to a slower simmer.

"I waited for you and Duo, to get out of your Gundams to put Wufei down. I didn't trust Trowa to hold him until I could get down there."

"I will not dignify that comment with another insult." Trowa said as he moved towards the smaller man.

"That's because you know I am right." Heero said smugly. "Just give in, Trowa, let me punish Wufei before any of us get called."

Just then they heard a scraping on the floor. All four of the standing, whipped their heads toward Wufei, in enough time to see Wufei, standing, whipping the chair over his head and smashing it into the floor. Straightening up they saw the ropes dangling from his wrist but the chair was in pieces.

"You did not have to tie me up. I am strong enough to stand and take my punishment like a man." Wufei stated matter of fact as he unwrapped the rope from around his wrists.

"I think he has been punished enough, forced to sit there listening to you two argue." Quatre stated as he laid a comforting hand on Wufei's crossed arm.

"Yah, I think he has. Being the brunt of this 20 minute joke would deter anyone from steeling a Gundam." Duo said sliding behind Wufei and Quatre for protection.

"Alright with me, as long as he doesn't try to steal anyone's Gundam again." Trowa said as he turned to leave the room. "Do what you want Heero, I'm going help fix the Gundams."

"By the way, Trowa. Why did you get out of your Gundam in the first place?" Duo asked from the security of his comrades.

"Yes, I believe we would all like to know, Trowa." Heero said as he moved into the group. Trowa swivelled his head around to look at the four guys. "If you tell me, I will drop the punishment for Wufei."

Sighing, Trowa leaned back against the doorway, crossing his arms, he prepared himself for the ridicule. "I had to find a tree. It is un-dignified to pee in one's Gundam.