Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crisis in the Foyer ❯ Crisis in the Foyer ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Crisis in the Foyer

By Rose Thorne

Warning: 1x3 slight lime, 4x2 implied (This is my first time doing EITHER of these pairs, so please don't hurt me!)

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing belongs to Bandai, Sunrise, and other large corporations and companies that I, sadly, have no affiliation with...yet.

Trowa stretched tiredly as he reached the door to the safehouse. He had just gotten back from a solo mission and he was exhausted. All he wanted to do was crawl into bed...and sleep...maybe. It pretty much depended on which he saw first - the bed or Heero. Or both at the same time; that situation would seriously delay his nap.

With a sigh, the pilot of Heavyarms pushed open the front door - and stood there in utter shock as a large bucket filled with cold chocolate pudding fell onto him from above. Green eyes flashed as Trowa removed the bucket from his head. There was only one possible culprit. "Duo!"

The braided pilot in question entered the hallway, followed closely by Quatre and Heero. Duo pouted as he saw Trowa, who was covered in chocolate pudding. "Awww! You messed up my trap for Wu man!" Quatre looked surprised. Heero just crossed his arms in front of him and smirked. Duo eeped and backed into Quatre as Trowa took a menacing step forward.

Quatre put a protective arm around his lover and frowned at Trowa. "Don't step on the carpet with that chocolate all over you. I happen to like that rug."

Trowa seethed, but didn't step on the rug. He looked to his lover, who, for Heero, was looking thoroughly amused. "Aren't you going to do anything??"

At that, Heero walked to Trowa and slowly ran a finger down the boy's cheek, then licking the chocolate from the finger slowly. He wiggled his eyebrows at the chocolate-covered bishounen in front of him. "I can think of quite a few things to do right now. Unfortunately, none of them are very...appropriate for the foyer." Trowa's eyes widened slightly, and he smirked a bit.

Duo grinned and whispered something to Quatre, who grinned back and nodded. Quatre spoke, giggling slightly. "Well, we'll leave you two alone. Just don't step on the carpet until you're clean!" The blonde and his braided lover ran down the hallway, giggling.

Trowa smirked at Heero. "You hear that? I have to get...clean." The boy's eyebrow raised. "And the pudding seems to have gotten into my clothes too...All of them. What a shame." Heero growled and tackled his lover to the ground, up to the task of *ahem* cleaning him and showing it.

Trowa was nearly totally clean when Wu Fei came through the front door. Both boys looked up in surprise. The Chinese pilot immediately spouted a nosebleed and ran back out the door, screaming something about injustice and 'defiling the foyer.'

Both boys shrugged and got back to the task at hand.

::giggles:: I had fun writing this! Thanks for issuing the challenge! This was fun!