Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Prussian ❯ Talk About a Rumble ofr the Ages ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deadly Prussian

Lady Mars

Part VII: Talk About a Rumble for the Ages

Disclaimer: I don't own GW.

A/N: This is touching upon the ever-touchy topic of homosexuality. If you don't wish to read it, I will not think less of you as a reader, reviewer, or a person. It is all personal preference and I honour your choice. Thank you.

* * *

Heero stood in the kitchen, finishing his glass of water. He had spent a good portion of time repairing his cars from the disastrous training mission from the day before. 'Maybe we should teach them how to drive better before teaching them to steal.' The house had been rather quiet the whole day because the kids had been sent back to school, much to their chagrin. They had been sent to the local private school and Heero hoped against all odds that Eva wouldn't cause trouble. 'She never really understood how to control that temper of hers, but how can I teach her when I can't myself?' He set the glass down when he heard the door slam shut.

"And she REALLY hit her?" Solo asked. Heero arced his eyebrow at the statement. 'Hit? Please don't tell me this is what I think it is.'

"Hell yeah," Vamir replied. "That girl's got a mean right hook." Heero's expression dropped. 'It is.'

"Who started it?"

"The local wench." 'So I'm not the only one who has to put up with those…'

"Can you two PLEASE talk about something else?" Eva asked. "I don't want dad to find out yet." Heero moved from his spot and around the corner.

"Find out what?" Heero asked. His daughter turned to him, a rather large black eye covering the right side of her face.

'She got into a fight," Vamir replied, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer. 'Like that isn't obvious…'

"A fight?" 'This had better be good.'

"Yes," she replied, looking at the counter.

"What happened?"

"Well…First off, she started it." Heero looked at her skeptically.

"She did," Vamir said, "I was there."

"It was after last period."

"Uh-huh."

'And the "local wench" Tara McAverson and her clique had left the class after me and Vamir."

"And?"

"She was doing her usual rant on anti-homosexuality. Her mother is a HARD CORE Catholic. And she said, "Did you hear the Eva is living with the puss with the queer parents?" And I was slightly angered at the fact that she called Vamir a "puss," but I was MORE offended by the fact that she called Quatre and Trowa queers. So I turned around and said, "What did you call them?" And she snapped back, "You know EXACTLY what I just said." At that point I was slightly pissed, so I walked off. I didn't want to fight her. And as I'm leaving she says, "Well is the whore with the fucking weirdo father going to DO anything?" I lost it there. I turned to her and said, "You take that back or I WILL have to do something about it." And she replies, "Nope." "You WILL take that back." "Nope." I left. I was getting to hot, to fast." 'So she does have my short temper. Should have known better.'

"How did the fight start?"

"She said, "NO ONE WALKS AWAY FROM ME!" Strides up and hits me; dead on. I walk away again; she jumps on me. I hit her once and it just happens to be when a teacher walks up and I'm now suspended for defending myself."

"Like hell you are." Heero lead his daughter out the door and to his car.

* * *

"How can I help you?" the overly cheery aide asked from behind the desk.

"I'd like to speak with the head administrator," Heero replied.

"Your name sir?"

"Heero Yui."

"Well Mr. Yui, Madame Pennington will be right with you." He nodded and sat next to Eva. The door sung open and a pair of brunettes stormed through.

"I want to speak to the head of administrations about my daughter's detention," the taller one said.

"You'll have to wait," the aide said. "Madame Pennington has other matters to attend to."

"Do you know who I am?"

"No."

"I am Caroline McAverson!"

"So what?"

"I'm the highest paid lawyer in this district."

"And a homophobic bitch who raised a homophobic slut," Heero whispered to Eva.

"What did you say?" Caroline asked him. He looked up at her, sliding his sunglasses to the top of his head.

"It doesn't have anything to do with your prying ways," he replied deadpan.

"Well I never…"

"You never give up," another voice chimed. Behind the Caroline stood another woman.

"And you are?" Heero asked.

"Anne Pennington, Mr. Yui." She shook her hand. "I believe I owe you and your daughter an apology. It seems that I have given the punishment to the innocent." She turned to Caroline and Tara. "Your daughter has been suspended for the rest of the year for fighting and sexual harassment." She walked off. Heero arose to leave, but was stopped by Caroline.

"How dare you.."

"How dare I what? Teach my daughter to be open minded? Teach her to stand up for what is right? Or for teaching her not to take crap from a pair of homophobic bitches."

"I could sue you for that."

"So what? What I could do to you is far better penance in God's eyes better than living with my head up my ass." The woman reeled. She swung at Heero and left a bruise on his face; he in turn swung back. She got up and took another swing at him, she hit in the same spot. This made Heero more angered, but he didn't make another move. He slowly walked out the door, Eva in tow. Caroline stormed out behind them and attacked again.

"I see cowardice runs in the family."

"And I guess your family trait is empty headedness."

"How dare you.. You worthless piece of ARMY TRASH!" Heero froze, trying to calm himself. "You heard me." He walked back to her.

"You EVER call me that again and your house will be no more." He was pushing ZERO capacity. She took the opportunity and pushed him down the stairs. He landed with a thud and a crack. He had broken his wrist. He arose and glared at her. She walked down to him.

"What are you going to do now, army man?"
"This." He swung and hit her with the butt of his gun. She got up and cracked her jaw. Heero started to walk away. A bullet whizzed past his ear. He turned; she held a pistol. "You're a horrid shot." He shot and hit he shin. "Next time, you won't walk away." He left with Eva staring at him the whole way home.

* * *

Quatre handed an ice pack to Heero.

"You are quite the strange one," he said.

"So?"

"I was just saying."

"Dad," Eva said. "Why did you say, 'What I could do to you is far better penance in God's eyes better than living with my head up my ass' when you're an atheist?"

"It seemed to work."

"What happened to the bitch anyway?" Duo asked.

"Do you think I care?"

"No."

"Precisely." He arose and walked off.

"I will never understand him."

* * *