Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Deadly Prussian ❯ The Perfect Solider Returns ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Deadly Prussian

By: Lady Mars

Part II: The Perfect Solider Returns

Disclaimer: As before, I don't own Gundam Wing. I just own, as of now, Vamir, Solo, Triton, and Xi. GOT IT? Good. ONWARD!

* * *

Heero stood, still wielding his gun, gazing at the other two pilots. He said nothing. The trio had seen little or nothing of each other in the past years and the tension was mounting.

"I see your ways haven't changed, Yui," Trowa said, exiting his custom Heavyarms. The Wing pilot turned to the lanky man.

"Barton," Heero replied.

"Things?"

"Good up until now. You?"

"Could be better, could be worse." Things seemed the same between the pair. "That one yours?" He turned to look at his daughter and then turned back to look at Trowa.

"Yeah, how'd you guess?"

"The gun." Heero looked back at his daughter again, placing his gun in the back of his shorts.

"Speaking of." He walked over to her Gundam. "Give it to me."

"What?" she questioned. He climbed up on the Gundam and walked over to her.

"Give the gun to me," he replied coldly.

"Why?" He shot her an agitated look.

"Because I'm your father and I told you to, that's why."

"And what if I don't?" She was coping an attitude.

"Eva."

"Nope. I'm not giving it up."

"Eva." Heero said sternly.

"Nope."

"EVA." He was getting angry by the second.

"Nope."

"EVA MARIE YUI! YOU WILL GIVE ME THAT GUN RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR.." The girl suddenly realized how angry her father was getting.

"OK!" She handed the gun to her enraged father and took a few steps back, cowering; he gently slid it into his thigh holster. At that moment, Solo, Triton, and Xi burst into hysterics. Another shot rang out. The boys froze once again. The stony pilot was now wielding his gun at the trio. He didn't seem to happy with them.

"Laugh at her again and I WON'T miss next time," Heero said, placing his gun back to its original position. Solo reached up and touched the top of his ear, realizing that it was bleeding. He looked up at Duo.

"Dad," he started. The child had no idea on how to handle this situation.

"OH NO!" the elder Maxwell replied. "You wanted to meddle with the Perfect Solider and anything he says to you IS YOUR PROBLEM. I've already had ENOUGH run ins with his bad side for one lifetime." As if from the heavens, the door slammed open; as from the underworlds, Hilde and Sally walked though it.

"WHAT IS GOING ON OUT HERE?" an enraged Hilde bellowed. Heero looked up at the woman.

"Well you see…" Duo started.

"There was a slight misunderstanding," Wufei finished. The Chinese man had seen his distress and stepped in.

"A slight misunderstanding? A slight misunderstanding that involved guns?" Hilde barked.

"No body got hurt," Duo stated. "Well, Solo got grazed, but he'll survive."

'That was the wrong answer,' Heero thought. Hilde turned to Duo, in a new state of rage. Sally walked over to Wufei.

"This is going to get ugly," she whispered.

"It isn't already?" he whispered back.

"Not even close," Sally replied. Hilde looked like she could rip Duo's face off right then and there.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!?!" Hilde shouted at the top of her lungs. Duo cringed as the words reverberated off of the metal walls of the hangar.

"There's no reason to shout," Trowa said, walking up and opening the door. "We and the rest of Arabia can hear you just FINE." He let the boys, Sally and Wufei pass and followed them closely. Eva slid in behind the last group. They wanted to leave before the situation got any worse than it had all ready gotten.

"Yeah," Heero said, walking up to the pair. "Not everyone needs to know about your marital problems." He stepped through the door. He stepped back out. "And one more thing, keep your son AWAY from MY daughter. That kid has got SERIOUS problems with his hormones." And with that he shut the door, leaving Duo and Hilde to fight it out.

Hilde entered the house soon after Heero, with a bloody, beaten Duo in tow.

'I've REALLY got to learn to keep my mouth shut,' he thought, while nursing his black eye.