Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Death and Candy ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Death and Candy

Author: Skeren Dreamera

Pairings: Just look at the ending.

Feedback: Mickeofas@yahoo.com

Warnings: death, lots of death, silliness.

Notes: I just felt the urge to write someone completely fluffy and stupid. Enjoy the show.

After the end of the war was announced.

"I had a feeling it would end like this." The words were no sooner out of Duo's mouth than he got four completely confused looks from the other four pilots.

"What are you talking about Duo?" Quatre gave Duo a look of abject confusion, his cute little face scrunching up as he tried to pick apart the cryptic statement.

Duo felt it was only right to answer him. "You are all going to die."

"What are you referring to Maxwell?" Wufei crossed his arms, eyeing the seemingly mad braided pilot as he got to his feet.

Duo just smiled at Wufei in an odd manner and shrugged, popping one of his favorite hard candies into his mouth as he picked up his handheld beam weapon, spinning the staff casually. "I mean, you are all going to die. Watch!" Before anyone could intercept, Duo flicked the weapon on and out, neatly separating Trowa's head from his shoulders.

While the others were moving back in shock, Heero got out his secret weapon, no, it wasn't a gun. It was more of the hard candies that Duo was sucking at. "If you don't kill me I'll give you candy!"

Duo turned to look at Heero with narrowed eyes. "How do I know you won't kill me after I put the weapon down?"

Heero responded by drawing his gun and shooting the retreating Wufei clean through the forehead. "Just like that."

"Alright, you can live a bit longer..." Duo barely finished his sentence than Quatre sprang forward, knife in hand, and got Heero through the heart. "Or not." Duo swept forward, using the scythe to leave Quatre in the same state as Trowa. "You know, that went allot better than I thought it would." Duo looked around the room and sighed, leaning down to pick the candies out of Heero's hand before going into another room to make a phone call.

"Hey Relena! I did like you asked, and I'm all that's left. So, when do I get that special job you mentioned?" Duo looked at the former queen of the world hopefully.

Relena smiled back. "After we get married, of course."

Duo froze. "Married?"

Relena nodded. "Of course. Any objections?"

Duo eyed the screen. "Will there be candy?"

Relena nodded, smile widening. "Of course. See you soon then?"

Duo nodded back happily. "Of course my dear, just let me go get changed."

Who ever thought it would all come down to a few candies?

The end.