Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Denial ❯ Denial ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN Just something that popped into my head, not sure really where I was coming from.

Rating: Umm PG?

Summary: Heero Yuy is not in love with Zechs Marquise, he knows he isn't, he tells himself every day. Ficlet, please R&R, 1xR implied, 1x6.

Disclaimer: I asked the nice men from Sunrise and Bandai if they were going to play nice and share but they said no - pouts -

Denial

Heero Yuy is in love with Relena Peacecraft, he knows he is, she tells him every day.

Love was what had made him save her all those times, acting against his training, love for her, not love for her brother because there was no way Heero was in love with Zechs Marquise.

Their encounters didn't, inevitably, end with one of them ravishing the other. Heero didn't crave the taste of the other's kiss, the other's skin, didn't crave the other's touch. He didn't make excuses to go and see him, didn't wish he were with Zechs instead of Relena.

There had never been a first time. They had met to discuss the security system. Heero hadn't ended up thrust against the wall, his mouth being attacked passionately, he hadn't responded with something like he'd never felt for Relena.

He hadn't wondered why it was never like this with her, hadn't whispered `I love you' when it was over, they hadn't ended up in a pile of sweaty limbs and Zechs hadn't whispered `I love you' back. They hadn't made arrangements to meet the next day.

Heero hadn't gone half and hour early due to nervousness and anticipation only to find that Zechs was already there. It hadn't turned out like the previous day because Heero wasn't there and the previous day had never happened and neither did the next one or the next one or the next one.

It wasn't his one year anniversary with the man he loved because he wasn't in love with Zechs Marquise. He wasn't standing at Relena's side wishing he were at her brother's. He wasn't seeking him out in the crowded room to send silent apologies and make silent arrangements to meet the next day. He wasn't standing next to the wrong Peacecraft.

Heero Yuy is not in love with Zechs Marquise, he knows he isn't, he tells himself every day.

Owari

AN Well? You like or not you like? Either way please tell me and review.