Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Drastic Measures ❯ Chappy 1! The begining? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~*~*~*~*~*A/N: ok ok my first G-gundam fic so don't be mean, well actually you can be mean just send lots of reviews!!!!!! I LOVE SAI SAI!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE!!!!! Anyways check out this fic, it's called Old Acquaintances, cause Katie will kill me if you don't. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CALLED IT DRASTIC MEASURES!! WOW!!! O_o~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

((…..)) My comments

~…~ What there thinking

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Next persons P.OV or end of chapter

Bro- Domone

Sis- Rain

Drastic Measures Chapter 1- Meetings and strange feelings ((IT RYHMES!!!))

Ookami's P.O.V!!

I looked around the ally for any guards my wolf, Blind Sneer, was at my heels growling, his blue eyes darted to anything that was in motion, his silver ears alert for any sudden movements.

I have been on the run, since a few gundam pilots had figured out my identity, thanks to my no good father.

My mother was just a Bar Dancer, and my father, well he was a drunk bum at the time, and you know the rest, that's how I came to be. My names, Ookami, meaning wolf, the gundam the Guardian Force gave me, was a science project, deciding that I should pilot it, gave her to me, The Wolf Star gundam, I only use it for drastic measures, for if I didn't my identity would really be known to public, that was the last thing I wanted. So I travel in a Zoid, which Blind Sneer fuses with, he's an organoid but in a wolf form, making him perfect to fuse with the Liger Zero, for the Zoid's appearance is that of a wolf.

Liger was passed down from my mom's side of the "family" she gave him to me before I left for training at the Guardian Force. I'm very proud of my Gundam, you could say I was youngest female pilot to be in the Guardian Force.

I put on my disguise and walked down the alley leading to the crowded city street, she walked along, Blind Sneer following in the shadows.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Sai Sai's P.O.V! YAY!!

I walked following Bro around the city, I think he was looking for someone maybe Sis, I dunno but it was getting really boring,

~I could have sworn we just passed that street! ~

"Bro are we there yet??" I complained

"What do you mean ARE WE THERE YET?? Why are you following me anyway??"

I slowed my pace and put my hands behind my head, my ((SEXY)) elbows sticking to the sides ((I love it when he dose this ^-^))

"Cause Bro, I'm bored"

We paused when we got to the end of the Town/City were we saw a huge Wolf-like machine fighting off a couple Gundams, there was a girl not far from the battle, both watching, and leaving the battle.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Ookami's P.O.V!!

When I got to the end of the city a few of my dad's "friends" were waiting in their Gundams,

I managed to get away but I saw Blind Sneer summon Liger and fused in order to fight them off.

I knew he would win, cause we both went through some training before hand so I slowly retreated to safer ground, While watching the fight about to start.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

A/N: hewwo!!! I love Sai sai!, I already have chap 2 typed but I'm not posting it until I have 10 whole reviews kks I know this was short but tuff chap 2 is longer, but I want reviews PLEAAAASE!!!!! If you're an Inu fan then read this Kirara+Buyo 4ever!!! Its so Kawaii and if you like the romance stuff read this: Honest Love, also and Inu fic!!

Ill try my hardest to make it long kks!! ^-^ I love reviews!!

-Tootles Chels-Dawg!! ^-^