Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Duo and the Chemistry Test From Hell ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: 'Duo and the Chem Test from Hell' or 'Chemistry' By: Shi-chan E-mail: utenakat@yahoo.com Started: 8.mars.01 Completed: 8.mars.01 Rating: PG-ish Type: slight shounen ai, silliness Website: www.GWAddiction.com Disclaimers apply, don't sue. Note: No Duo isn't stupid, but this Chem test really was Hell! *whimpers* Based off a comic I drew after taking said Chem test today. 'Duo and the Chem Test From Hell' or 'Chemistry' ------------------- Duo looked at the test that lay in front of him, fear coiling in his stomach. He read the instructions over once, twice, three times. With a groan he picked up his pencil and began. Fourty-five minutes later Duo walked up and placed the paper in the tray on the teacher's desk then sat back down. Fifteen minutes before the bell the teacher handed out the graded tests. Duo looked at the paper that was lain on his desk. On the page was a big, red 'F.' Duo nearly whimpered in pain as he stared at the offending letter. 'F'! How'd he gotten an 'F'? Even worse.... how bad was it that the bitch queen of a teacher had deamed it unfit to write the score? Duo sweatdropped and looked at the nearly all red paper. "Spiffy," he muttered, the sighed. "I am so dead...." ----- Quatre heard the door close and saw Duo toe his shoes off. "Hi Duo! How'd your test go?" Duo looked up at the Arab, his face wearing a long expression. He walked over to the blond and put the paper in the air for him to see. "Oh my," Quatre breathed, looking at the ink covered paper. "Duo? You home?" a voice called fomr up stairs. "Oh no! Shit! Heero's home!" Duo's eyes widened in fear, impersonating a deer in the headlights. He watched as Heero decended the stairs, his heart pounding and his head telling him to run for the hills. "How'd you do on your test?" Heero asked, looking the boy in the face. Duo sighed and looked down. "Well...." he handed the boy the paper. "You flunked?" Heero asked. Duo nodded. Handing the paper back to the braided boy, Heero turned and walked off, calling back over his shoulder. "That's ok. You'll do better next time." Duo's jaw nearly hit the floor. He looked after the retreating form of Heero. "Hee-chan..." he breathed. Then his eyes lit up and he tore off down the hall. As he neared the other, he wrapped his arms around the strong shoulders. "Thank you.... for not getting mad at me." Heero just stood there. "There's nothing to get mad about.... Chem just isn't for everyone." Duo pouted. "So you think I can't do Chem?" Heero nodded. "Your brain just doesn't like the equations.... you're more algebraic and geometric minded, not chemical theory...." Heero scoffed. "Hell, only someone who has studied Chemistry for 3 or 4 years could have passed that test." Duo poked Heero in the rubs. "How about we go study some Chemistry?" he wriggled an eyebrow. Heero turned toward him. "Hn." Suddenly, Duo found himself lifted and carried out of the hall, into their shared room... grinning all the way. If this was what he got for failing Chemistry (a 'study session') then he'd have to make sure to fail it more often. Owari! *giggles* Ok, that's due to me sure fire failure of a Chem test today.