Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Faces ❯ Snap ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Faces Ch2
 
Again, this chapter isn't a lemon, but the next one will, so don't get too into it if you know you won't be able to read the rest.^_^
 
I do not own Gundam Wing or it's characters.
 
I would like to thank everyone for the positives on the first chapter.^_^ I love you all * holds up Oscar *.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Noin woke up the next morning bruised and shattered. It was one of his off-nights. Ever since it happened, he had nights where he would grab the nearest thing to him in blind rage and beat it to an inch of it's life. Unfortunately, that night it was her.
 
He was still sleeping, and the sun had not yet shown itself through the blinds of the motel window. She hated it when she was alone in the morning. If she didn't keep herself busy, she would start to think. She didn't like to think. At the end of the day, the only thing worth thinking about was him…and that only served to make her more miserable.
 
Instead of fighting the inevitable, she closed her eyes and thought it through, hoping that she could find an answer or some kind of sweet salvation in the clues the memory left behind.
 
The day had been rough. Mars' unlike Earth, did not have the beautiful scenery one hoped to enjoy along with the heat of summer. Summer on Mars was intensely hot. But she knew that one thing was keeping her on this empty planet..her Zechs. They had always respected one another in the past. After a while, that element of respect turned into a primitive form of love.
 
Their plan was to plan the colony, build the colony and to live in the colony. The project was formed on the grounds of human preservation for, as many knew, the Earth had little time left. Everyone else in the colony had been ordered o pair up in heterosexual pairings, for the purpose of human population. Naturally, with that same spark of love, they chose each other.
 
Everyday, she would come home an hour before him to their assigned room. It wasn't much. It was just a plain room, much resembling a cell, with a double bed and a wardrobe. Any eating or other forms of entertainment were to be executed in a giant pavilion in the centre of the camp.
 
She would just sit there, or if it needed to be done, dusting or ironing their uniforms. When he came home he did the typical routine; pick up the news journal, kick his shoes off and complain about his hunger. She couldn't help but laugh at these times. It was too ironic that they had the homely situation yet they were nothing like `at home'.
 
That particular night, he had done the same. He walked through the door, heaved a heavy sigh and threw himself onto the bed. Noin walked over to the bed, journal in hand. “Work was tough today. I didn't think we'd need that much armour over the colony.” She sat down beside him, only to be pulled into his strong arms. When he didn't answer her, she raised her head, searching for one. She found nothing, but a twinge of confusion, bringing on the verge of anger.
 
He finally spoke. “I've overheard an interesting conversation today.” She eased herself away from him. Something was wrong, but she couldn't quite place it. “Today, I was walking past Simmons and Tank, not two characters likely to spread gossip, or to start rumours.” When she was about the ask him about it he pushed his finger to her lips. “Simmons was telling him `I wouldn't wanna be in Darlian's position right now.' At first, I simply brushed it off as a reference to her latest project. It is understandable that she should be under a lot of pressure at the moment. But then I heard the rest. `Yeah. Ya know, I would never had thought Miss Darlian the type to get involved in sex scandals. Especially with the likes of one of us.' The words sex and scandal did something to me, Noin. I kept replaying thosewords over and over again. I have to fin out, Noin. I have been up here for so long, I have completely lost contact with the things that matter on Earth. Right under my nose my sister is being scandalised. She is in the need of guidance and I am up here. I was never there for her before and hen I finally gained that opportunity I failed to seize it. Now look.”
 
She just sat there. Part of her knew what Tank must've meant. She had seen the moment when Heero and Relena shared their first and most intimate kiss. She thought she would choke from happiness, as if it were her. She had never seen anything of such beauty. She had never seen anything to exceed the thrill of seeing two intertwined souls finally uniting, after all the struggle to keep each other alive. It was destiny, and destiny was beautiful.
 
But to think of such a wonderful ting as a `scandal' she could not accept. She knew the press would've been the main source of information. They tended to exaggerate. But could she tell him that?
 
“Zechs, you know the press. They take delight in seeing other people fail. Relena is so successful. It was only a matter of time before they victimised her next.” His expression did not change. The gloom remained there. He knew more.
 
“Open the journal, Noin.” She knew it. She knew that was coming. She opened the journal to the front page, and her heart sank. It was true. On the front page was a broad coloured picture of Heero and Relena half naked through the tainted screens of her limo. It was indeed scandalous.
 
She shook her head in disbelief. The once pure Relena Darlian was no more. She could see, even in the picture, the lust in her eyes. She could see in them the same hunger she had felt for Zechs after a year of being apart. Not that she could blame her. She had grown up. She was now a curvy, desirable woman, nothing short of what you would expect from a playboy model. He had grown too, toned muscled showing on his upper body from experience and training, but still with the same intense eyes, also holding the same passion within their depths.
 
“Noin, I want to go to Earth. I need to visit Heero yuy.” Her heart died in shock. She felt sick. “What are you going to do?” There was an awkward silence, when his expression finally changed. His blank, disbelieving, emotionless face had turned itself into a smirk, full of determination and what, she regrettably placed, as darkness.
 
“I'm not going to let her fall, Noin. There are no excuses this time. I will protect her. I will make myself a true Peacecrafft, if not by name then by duty. I am going to remove him from the picture and you're going to help me.” She breathed shallow breaths, on the verge of crying. She was losing him. She could feel his spirit slip away. She could feel Milliardo Peacecraft creeping to the surface of the man she loved.
 
“N, no. No. I can't. Stop this now. You're not thinking straight.” She inched away from him. His smirk turned fowl, and a horrid look of disgust crossed his once passionate lips. That was when it first happened. With an almighty crash she fell against the wall, having felt his hand come in contact with her cheek, in a force that at one time the whole Solar System feared.
 
He simply stared at her, waiting for hert o get up. She found her strength and chocked out a painful cry. “That is an order.”
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
Well, that is your explaination folks. Next chapter's gonna have a lot more 1XR in it, I swear. In fact it gonna be lemony sweet so it'll make up for this chapter being so 1XR inactive.
 
Please review. I need them or else I don' feel the need to continue with it coz I don't know if anyone's reading it. If you do review then I love you and you'll all get x-mas cards next year!