Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Fly Away Hearts ❯ Setting the Pace ( Chapter 31 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Fly Away Hearts
Genre: Sap, Romance, slight angst
Pairing: 5x13 (centered), 1x2, 3x4, 5+2+3+4+1 (friendship, nothing more)
Summary: Wufei is fed up with love. All of his relationships ended with him being hurt. Just when he bands love for good, a handsome man steals his heart against his will. Will Wufei give love another chance? Or will he let this one go?
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing, any lyrics that will appear in these chaps, or Spongebob
 
 
Linda Starwind: Glad to see that you're still there. Yeah, I have to keep in mind all that self esteem deprivation I made Wufei suffer from, not to mention the insecurity. Man, I should have just made him outrageously drunk and horny. But that wouldn't fit in with the fic, would it? Oh, well, I think I did okay. Let me know! ^_~.
 
Chapter 31:
 
Wufei gasped as Trieze's mouth closed down on his neck. It had been a long time since he was touched so delicately. He moved his hips more urgently but Trieze was going to take at his pace.
 
Trieze slipped a hand under the china man's shirt. Wufei arched into the touch and ran his hands up the other man's broad shoulders. Trieze raised his head to look down into the slighter man's clouded eyes. His questing hand finally found what it was looking for causing Wufei to whimper and shudder.
 
“Gods…Trieze, please, I want to…ah…touch you too.” Wufei pushed a little against the man's weight. Trieze gave his hardening stub one last tweak and rolled so that Wufei was straddling him.
 
“Touch away.”

Wufei stared down at the buffet before him. He didn't know where to start. He ran his hands hesitantly over the hardened planes of Trieze's abs and pecks. He unconsciously rolled his hips onto the warm lump positioned under his balls. He bit his lip to stifle a groan and lowered his lips onto Trieze's.
 
Trieze returned the kiss with just as much enthusiasm. Their tongues warred for dominance. Only the need for air caused them to separate.
 
Wufei squirmed as Trieze's hand continued to play with his nipple. The other hand was kneading his inner thigh teasingly. The china man bought his own hands into play. He rolled each harden pebble through the thin fabric making the man writhe under him and moan softly.
 
Everything was going perfect and Wufei felt confident for once in the presence of the other man. That feeling was short lived when the hand on his thigh moved to cuff his rear. He unconsciously stiffened.
 
“Wufei?”
 
The china man let out a shaky breath and rolled from on top of Trieze. “Gomen. You're probably tired of waiting, but I-“ Wufei gave a frustrated bark of laughter. He could feel tears prick behind his eyes.
 
Trieze rolled to his side to face the distressed man. It hurt him to see the turmoil he was going through. He reached up and stroked the porcelain cheek. “I am in no means tired of waiting. I want to go at your pace and when you're ready…we'll take that step. But only when you're comfortable with me and yourself.”
 
Wufei looked back at the man. His heart swelled in his chest at the considerate look of affection Trieze was giving him. The words only worked to make the needed effect he was having on him.
 
“What did I do to deserve you?” The china man said as he caressed the man's face. Trieze rested a hand on the hand and smiled.
 
“Now, I believe I was persuading you to `talk'.” Trieze purred. He was delighted as the slighter man shuddered with anticipation.
 
Wufei gave an apologetic look. “I think I ruined the mood however.” He said looking dolefully at his diminishing erection. Trieze `hmm'ed' thoughtfully and leaned in close to the man.
 
“Easily taken care of.” He said. Before Wufei knew it, Trieze was shimmying down the length of his body. “Now…” Wufei shivered and shifted anxiously at the heat he could feel through the cotton layer of between the teasing mouth and his arousal.
 
Trieze smirked at the behavior and nuzzled the china man's inner thigh, his obvious weak spot. The squirming man gasped and trembled more.
 
“Trieze, please……”
 
Trieze answered his plea and eased the fabric covering his goal down. He slowly continued the descend and kissed each gradually exposed skin until the target was bobbing happily in the open.
 
Wufei hissed as the cold air became acquainted to his heated flesh. At that moment he became very self conscious and tried to cover himself. Trieze stopped him.
 
“Don't, I want to see you, Dragon.” Trieze said softly.
 
Wufei blushed and laid his hands on either side of his body.
 
“You're beautiful.” Trieze whispered. His breath brushed against Wufei's arousal making him mewl. Without warning, Trieze took Wufei's length into his mouth in one swift move.
 
The torturous mouth moved along the slighter man's cock causing him to cry out and buck into the stimulus.
 
Trieze smiled around the base of the erection and hummed. The vibrations only served to drive the Asian even more insane with pleasure. Taking heed to his own need, Trieze pulled his sweatpants down to release his own weeping member. He fisted his erection and bobbed his head in time with each other until he felt Wufei tense and drive deeper down his throat.
 
He readied himself for the onrush of creamy passion. He wasn't disappointed. Wufei's keening wail was enough to send Trieze to oblivion and back. He continued to milk himself along with his….lover...even after their orgasm took all it could.
 
He finally let the quivering man's limp member slip from his lips. He took the time to wipe up the mess on his lap and snag another pair of sweats before joining the other man on the bed.
 
“Are you okay with this?” Wufei said lazily. He was practically glowing. He pressed and snuggled into the warmth of Trieze's shirt.
 
“Yeah.” Trieze smiled and wrapped his arms around the dozing man. “I love you Chang Wufei.”
 
“I *yawn* love you too.”
 
TBC……
 
A/N: How was that? Does it seem rushed? I mean, them having a lime so soon? Or the chap? Why am I so nervous anyways? This isn't my first lime. I've wrote worst. Damn, I went through Preventer's Special Unit without any problems. I really need feedback before I continue. And I'm not just talking about Linda being the only one reviewing.