Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gboys' Orchestra ❯ Gboys' Orchestra ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]







Alright people, you know the whole ownership drill so I'm not going to bore you any further... As you know, my requirements for flaming are simple. Either you compose you thoughts a little more creatively or all flames shall be duly ignored and burned. Ja ne! ^.~ (Again domo arigatou Citrus-chan!!!)

Gundam Boys' Orchestra
By: Kaen-chan ^-^)

"Itai Wufei!" Duo rubbed the base of his head painfully. "You didn't have to yank that hard!"
Wufei smirked and produced a rag from hammer space. With utmost care, he picked up his violin and began the meticulous procedure of cleaning it. "It is only my place to provide punishment for the guilty," he said loftily and picked his way through the delicate strings.
Duo snorted, "You think as if you were the Supreme Court, judge and jury included." He sighed, "And what made me deserve that yank?" He glowered at the Chinese pilot.
"You touched my violin," Wufei replied disdainfully.
"But I was only admiring it!" Duo protested loudly, still soothing his sore head.
"Yeah, right."
"Huh," the braided American turned away and snorted to himself, "you'd think that that violin was Nataku or something."
"NANI???" Wufei yelled belligerently after hearing the comment. "How dare you defile the name of NATAKU!!!"
Duo scrambled out of his way as Wufei began to rummage in his HS (hammer space) for his katana. After wandering around aimlessly for five minutes and starting to get very bored, he decided to go see the rest of the 'musicians' and brighten up everybody's lives… Peering around the immense stage, he finally spotted Heero.
"Hey Hee-kun!" Duo said brightly, not noticing that the suicidal pilot was plainly ignoring him.
"What do you want?" Heero muttered after five minutes of inane rambling.
"Well…" Duo paused to think. {::Gasps:: Heh, heh… I didn't know Duo had that kind of self-motivation! ::Sweat drops when Duo fans start to rant and rave at the screen:: ^-^;;} He looked thoughtfully at the closed curtains and the duet of Trowa and Quatre.
"Well?" Heero tossed his bow up and down impatiently.
Duo brightened as an idea popped up. "Do you, by any strange chance, have a bag of pixie sticks?"
Heero eyed him suspiciously, "Why?"
Duo smiled innocently. "Don't you believe in my own self judgments?"
"No," Heero said bluntly but gave him a bag anyway. {::Blinks at the screen:: Heero has sugar???!!! ::Collapses into a fit of insane laughter. ^-^::}
"Arigatou," Duo bounced off to a small corner and dumped the contents out. Swiftly he ate one third of the bag. {::Starts to laugh malevolently:: BWAHAHAHAHA!!! He's back…^-^v}
"Shinigami ga jigoku kara mai modotte kita ze!!!"
{Shinigami-chan is back from jigoku! ::grins as Shinigami-chan takes out his scythe:: WAIIII!!! LET THE DESTRUCTION BEGIN!!! MOECHAE (burn) Relena!!! I love that word!!! ::Citrus-chan sighs exasperatedly from her computer as Ka-chan goes into insane/happy mode… ^.~:: }
Heero glanced up for a fraction of a second and shrugged impassively. Poor Quatre…
The miniature braid bounced energetically as Shinigami-chan raced through the curtains, the remaining pixie sticks clutched in one tiny fist and the thermal-bladed scythe clutched in the other. (For reference, go read The G-boys' Xmas Party.)
Trowa trilled a final note as the two concluded in their practices.
The blonde haired Arabian sighed. "30 more minutes until our performance," he said, gently placing his violin into the case. Trowa nodded silently {::gasps in mock surprise:: ^-^} and took out a rag to clean his flute.
"KAKKOIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!"
Quatre froze. It couldn't be… This place didn't contain any sugar… Come to think of it, this theater didn't even allow sugar…
"I'M BACK!!!" A small figure leapt from the shadows and clambered up Quatre's back.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Quatre wailed in absolute horror as a cute little SD face of Duo appeared beside him.
"Konnichiwa," Shinigami-chan said brightly.
Trowa watched the two for a minute then shrugged.
Quatre looked desperately at the exit which, unfortunately {hmm… then again, maybe not so unfortunate… ^.~} was too far for him to reach. Quatre whimpered when Shinigami-chan grinned.
"Daijobu Quatre-kun?" Shinigami-chan patted the blonde head almost tenderly, that is almost.
"Eh, should I answer that?" Quatre asked timidly, visions of a disastrous Christmas party flashing repeatedly through his mind.
"Don't worry," Shinigami-chan smiled. Suddenly, he grabbed Quatre's beloved violin and smashed it.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Quatre wailed piteously. With a strange glint in his eyes, he started to laugh insanely like a weasel.
"Much better," Shinigami-chan grinned evilly. {Which in my opinion, is very kawaii ^.^}
Quatre giggled inanely. "I will not forget this," he smiled, eyes glazed over slightly.
Shinigami-chan offered him a handful of pixie sticks.
The insane Quatre snatched them all up and devoured them all in a fraction of a second.
"Well?" Shinigami-chan waited patiently.
Suddenly, Quatre laughed again, voice taking on a more childlike version of himself as a weasel. "OHAYO MINA-SAN!!!" A SD Quatre raced around the room and suddenly pulled out a pair of sickles (or are they scimitars?) "Surrender NOW! Resistance is futile!!!"
{Hmm… A chibi Quatre… An insane chibi Quatre to be exact… ::stares off into an arsenal paradise, trying to recall some Japanese terms…:: Let's call him Kiyouteki-chan, ne? Ki-chan will do just fine because Kiyouteki means 'insane' in Japanese ^-^;;}
"Time to liven up everybody's lives!" Shinigami-chan chortled and raced off after Ki-chan, scythe blazing merrily in his wake.

Wufei yawned. This was such a waste of his time. He already knew his part in the performance well enough to actually be able to play it while screaming at Duo. "Mataku," he muttered when he saw that there was still 15 minutes until they started. Suddenly Trowa burst through the door.
"…" Trowa looked around frantically.
"What happened to you?" Wufei asked curiously for he had never seen Trowa show such a display of emotion unless something incredibly drastic happened.
"He's back, with reinforcements," Trowa whispered.
Wufei's eyes widened. {::Collapses into a fit a laughter when Wufei did that:: ^-^;;} "Does Heero know yet?"
Trowa shook his head. "Iie, not yet but I'm sure it'll be-" Just then gunshots were heard from Heero's compartment.
Wufei and Trowa ran to Heero's room and it was not what they thought a suicidal Gundam pilot would do. {I'm putting and emphasizing tone on suicidal ^-^;;} Instead, Heero was attempting to shoot the little chibis, not himself.
"Eh, Heero-kun?" The props manager stuck his head through the doorway just to be greeted by a bullet coming within a centimeter's length from his head. Without another word, he fainted.
"Shimmatta," Heero muttered while unloading another round of bullets at the screaming chibis. "I must be losing my touch. I should've been able to shoot him," he growled and viciously loaded another cartridge.
Trowa cleared his throat politely. "Um, Heero?"
"Nani?" Heero snapped irritably.
"We're on in 10 minutes." Trowa shrugged when Heero decided to ignore the gawking Wufei.
"That's it," Heero snarled after he ran out of bullets and dropped his stony façade, which was immediately replaced with a look of pure fury. He hurried to his duffle bag and took out a large case.
Wufei and Trowa stared.
With a maniacal laugh, Heero took out his beam cannon. "Omae o korosu," he snarled and pulled the trigger.
BOOM!!!
A large hole replaced what used to be a wall, but unfortunately, the hyper-active SDs had moved out of the way before they were toasted 'smores.
"MATAKU!!!" Heero growled and tossed the weapon back into the case and crossed his arms. "Kami-sama should blow those bakas to jigoku," he muttered. {Ahem, ::glares at viewers:: I do not swear. Japanese is an exception so, if you don't know what jigoku means… well, too bad. ^-^;;}
Shinigami-chan bounded over, "You mean me?"
Heero glowered at the kawaii chibi. "No the other one."
"Ohhh," The small Duo nodded and shrugged. "Pixie stick?" he asked cutely holding out the abominable but very tempting sweets.
"IIE!!!" Heero glared at the accursed stuff. "If you have forgotten already, I was the one who gave you the pixie sticks."
Shinigami-chan frowned. "Oh yeah. Shimmatta!"
Trowa however, stared at the brightly wrapped candies with longing. "Pixie sticks… yeah..." {::Citrus-chan stares at what Kaen-chan had just written and frowns thoughtfully "Anou.. Isn't that from… ::Ka-chan shrugs:: Heh, heh, heh…^.~*}
Shinigami-chan offered the rest of the candies to Trowa who took them eagerly and poured the colored sugary powder into his mouth in an utmost un-Trowa like manner.
Then, just as suspected, Trowa shrunk into a chibi. Shinigami-chan waited patiently. However, after two minutes and still the chibi-Trowa did nothing deadly. Instead, he went to his compartment and took out his trampoline.
Boing!
Shinigami-chan frowned again. "Why isn't the sugar taking effect?"
Boing!
Heero shrugged. "He's Trowa, that's all."
Boing!
"Ara," Shinigami-chan pouted. "K'so!"
Boing!
Wufei snapped. "Stop jumping on that thing! That is for weaklings!"
Boing!
Silence reigned and immediately Duo and Quatre resumed their natural forms.
Boing!
"Wufei finally insulted Trowa!" Quatre whispered, weasel tone lost for the moment. Duo nodded silently in shock.
Boing!
The chibi Trowa continued to jump while the rest of the group tidied up.
{::Brightens up when an idea hits her:: I'll call SD Trowa Inakamono-chan, or just Inaka-chan for short. ::Grins guiltily:: His chibi's name means clown… heh, heh, heh… ^-^;;}
Wufei got out his rag again and scowled. "Will you stop jumping?!" He polished the strings of his viola vigorously.
Boing!
Wufei growled and lunged at the trampoline with his katana. Inaka-chan's eye's widened silently at he dodged the hurtling Wufei by doing a triple axle flip. However, the trampoline wasn't so lucky…
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!
The large emerald chibi eyes watered as Inaka-chan's beloved playmate got massacred. Without a word, he lifted the thing above his head in an amazing feat of strength and continuously bashed it over Wufei's head.
"Itai! Wha-? Nani? ITAIIIII!!!!" Wufei tried to escape as the large thing bore down.
After another minute of continuous Wufei bashing, Trowa placed the trampoline down with utmost reverence. {He had resumed back to normal form sometime during the sacred bashing ^.~v}
"Justice had been served," he murmured and picked up his flute and walked onto the stage where the rest of the pilots were waiting.
Wufei groaned and picked himself up. "Kuso," he muttered and wiped his viola one last time and followed 'The Silencer'.
Heero was testing the strings on his bass while Duo was doing the same thing with his cello. Quatre had somehow resurrected his violin (or probably had a spare) and was tuning it. Trowa just sat there while Wufei was muttering about injustice and still polishing the strings.
At the signal, the curtains were drawn up. Duo grinned in a relaxed manner while Heero and Wufei just glared. Trowa stared out with absolutely no emotion what so ever and Quatre smiled tentatively.
The audience applauded and the Gundam pilots began to play the instrumental version of Last Impression. {Sounds impossible but I'm sure they could do it ^-^}
After going through most of the songs, one of Wufei's strings broke. "Kuso," he hissed and tried to play along with the others but of course, how could you play when one of your strings is broken?
"Please play?" Duo chuckled, but silenced himself as Wufei tried to coax his viola. "I promise to be nicer to all instruments," Wufei pleaded in the back.
Duo grinned and winked at Quatre. "I knew he'd over polish it," he murmured to his blonde companion.
"Hai," Quatre smiled and continued to play.
Somehow, the rest of the pilots didn't notice the absence of one of the instruments or Wufei's almost inaudible cursing. Luckily the audience loved the performance.
After the program, Wufei was still pleading with his most uncooperative viola.
"Pretty please be fixed?" he asked tearfully begging on his knees.
{I know that Wufei would not do that, but I can toy around with personalities can't I? ^-~v}
Suddenly, he felt a flash behind him. Turning around furiously he found Duo holding up a camera, grinning mischievously.
"KISAMAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
"Oi, Wufei," Duo said conversationally, grin never leaving his face. "How's your viola doing?"
"SHIMMATTA!!!"
"I'm sure that's its loving the attention," Duo continued relentlessly.
"MATAKU!!!"
"But, I'm sure that Nataku would be very jealous…"
"BAKAYAROU!!!"
"Well, I'll be sure to send you a picture," Duo grinned broadly.
"KUSOOOOOO!!!"
Outside Trowa and Heero sat waiting. Quatre was pacing around anxiously. "Well?" he asked sincerely.
"I took the picture."
"Perfect," Heero smirked maliciously.
"And he is raving profanities at me," Duo sighed.
A large sweatdrop hung amidst the pilots.

"This was an interesting experience, ne?" Duo skipped down the halls to their apartments.
"Hn."
"…"
"Yes."
"KISAMAAAAAAAAA!!!"
"Wanna try it again?"
"NO!" was the immediate reply.

A week later, Duo's film developed…
"Kakkoi!" Duo finished sticking the last one on. Turning to a fuming Wufei he grinned brightly. "So what do you think?" He gestured to his masterpiece.
"…INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!" Wufei screamed as Duo jumped out of harms way.
Covering every inch of Nataku were the pictures that Duo took… Pictures of Wufei on his knees, in front of a slightly broken viola…

~Owari~

Ka-chan: I'm finished with another one!
Wufei: Why did you have to pound me with a trampoline onnako? ::Is covered with bandages::
Ka-chan: ::Shrugs:: You were the one who didn't want a stunt double. Its not my fault you took the full force to the cranium.
Wufei: Injustice! Doubles are for weaklings!
Ka-chan: That's your opinion and not mine. ::Looks pointedly at the bandaged head::
Heero: Ninmu kanryou
Ka-chan: ::Grins:: But not yet.
Heero: … Nani?
Ka-chan: ::Still grinning:: You still have to shoot the props manager.
Heero: Ninmu ryoukai
Ka-chan: Now, is there anything else?
Duo: Nope ::Looks at picture of Wufei and cracks up::
Quatre: Iie
Trowa:…
Ka-chan: ::Sighs:: I already repaired that trampoline of yours.
Trowa: … ^-^…
Ka-chan: Well then, ja ne minna-san! ::Turns to Dekiru-chan:: Happy?
De-chan: .... I'm slightly against all this excessive violence.
Ka-chan: But that's my nature!
Bang!
Heero: Ninmu kanryou.
De-chan: ::facefaults, then smiles sheepishly:: Heh. Gomen nasai. Please, I beg of you, don't sue. ^^;;
Ka-chan: Great…