Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Going For Gold ❯ Chapter 87 ( Chapter 87 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“Going for Gold”
 
January 2007 ShenLong
 
Chapter 87
 
Bringing his horse to a walk, Heero continued to pat and praise the gray. “Good boy, Shini. That was just great,” he said and then brought the stallion to a halt. He knew Duo and the rest of the team would be with him in seconds and he wanted to share a moment alone with his horse before they all got to him.
 
Sliding to the ground, Heero petted the gray, gently pulling on the ears and rubbing the horse's forehead. “You were wonderful, boy. Zero will be so proud of you, and Scythe would too.” There was a slight hitch in his voice as he spoke of his beloved Zero and the black mare Heero had been privileged to know and own.
 
Sensing the touch of sadness radiating from his master, Shinigami gently nudged Heero in the chest.
 
The moment was broken as a whirl of chestnut braid descended upon them.
 
“Heero! That was fantastic. You rode so well and Shini here was simply wonderful.” Duo longed for nothing more than to take his lover into his arms and kiss him senseless; unfortunately, he couldn't. Instead, he settled for a one armed hug to his partner's shoulders.
 
“He was a good boy, wasn't he?” Heero returned, the smile on his face wide enough that it almost went from ear to ear.
 
“He sure was,” Duo returned and reached into his pocket to produce the carrots that Shini was politely sniffing around for. Feeding the gray the carrots, Duo lowered his voice a touch. “His rider was stunning too and I intend to show you just how damn proud I am of you when we get back to the Village later.”
 
Heero felt a shiver of anticipation travel the length of his spine.
 
Noin and the rest of the team caught up with them and Duo stepped aside to take care of Shini and allow the others to offer their congratulations. He loosened the girth and ran the stirrups up before taking the reins from Heero. “I'll just walk him around a bit to cool off,” he whispered to Heero.
 
Nodding, Heero let Duo take the reins and walk off with the gray.
 
“Congratulations, Heero,” Treize said as he reached the rider.
 
“That was a great round,” Zoe said and placed a kiss to Heero's cheek, causing the rider to blush.
 
“Well done,” Michael said and clapped Heero on the back.
 
“You rode very well,” Kyle offered with a smile and shook Heero's hand.
 
“You certainly gave Duo a few heart attacks,” Zechs whispered. “But well done.”
 
Heero took all of the well wishes and congratulations with a blush. Whilst he was over the moon with his result, he didn't think he'd done anything better than the rest of the team.
 
“You performed extremely well, Heero. I'm proud of you and your horse,” Noin said with a smile when she got her own chance to congratulate the rider. “It's not easy to ride a course of that difficulty, especially with the pressure of this being an Olympic competition as well. You have more than exceeded my expectations.”
 
Heero was at a complete loss for words and so rather than stammer out something totally incoherent, he simply smiled and nodded.
 
With the congratulations over, Noin glanced back to the main arena. “I really need to get back in there and see how the rest of the scores are going. Then I'll need to go into the stewards office to let them know which score we will be dropping so they can announce which counties will be going through to the next round.”
 
“Do you think we will get through?” Heero asked. He really didn't know just how the scores were looking.
 
“I'm pretty sure we have made it through,” Noin returned with a smile. “After the jumping efforts this team has made, I'm almost certain we will be somewhere in the top six.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Yes, really. Are you going to take Shinigami back to the stables or wait around for the results?”
 
“I think I'll take him back. How long before the results do you think?”
 
“Probably about an hour.”
 
“That's plenty of time to settle Shini and return without missing anything. I'll see you back in the arena then,” Heero said as he began to look around for Duo and his horse.
 
“Okay, Heero.” Noin turned and left the rider, Michael, Zoe and Kyle going with her.
 
Heero walked over to where Duo was standing with Shini, Treize and Zechs.
 
“Ready to take him back, Heero?” Duo asked.
 
“Yeah. Noin said it would be about an hour before we should have any results so that's more than enough time to settle him and get back for the results.”
 
“You need a hand or would you prefer to settle him by yourselves?” Treize asked. He had a fairly good idea what the answer would be, but politeness insisted that he ask.
 
“Thanks for the offer, Treize, but Duo and I should be fine,” Heero replied.
 
“All right then. We will see you back inside the arena in a bit.” Treize and Zechs left, Heero and Duo heading back to the stables with a tired stallion.
 
* * *
 
As Duo brushed the gray down, he checked him over for any sign of injury and found none. Pleased that the horse seemed fine, he put the rug on.
 
“Everything okay?” Heero asked as he entered with the stallion's hay net and hung it up.
 
“Yup, not a mark on him. I'll put some electrolytes into his water though to give him a bit of a lift and restore some of that energy. He did expend rather a lot out there.” Duo turned to exit and fetch the required powder.
 
“Thanks, Duo.” Heero checked the rug and gave the gray a couple of carrots whilst he waited for his lover to return.
 
Duo fetched the electrolyte powder and placed the measured amount into the water, swishing it around to dissolve it. Horses could be fussy creatures and if they thought or smelt something different, quite often they wouldn't touch whatever it was that had caused their suspicion. The electrolytes though were tasteless and odorless so most horses didn't even know they were drinking them. Shinigami had had electrolytes before and drunk all his water they were dissolved in so Duo knew they wouldn't have any problems with the gray.
 
“Guess we should get going back to the arena, the results should be out soon,” said Heero as he turned to leave the stable, Duo right with him.
 
The pair went back into the small locker area where Heero was keeping his gear for Duo to put the electrolytes away, Heero stuffing his helmet and whip back into the packing box.
 
Duo shut the door and grabbed Heero around the waist, spinning his lover around and diving in to claim his lover's lips in a searing kiss. “God, I'm so proud of you,” he whispered and then stole another kiss.
 
Heero was taken by surprise, but was soon kissing back with just as much passion. “I love you so much,” he mumbled, pressing kisses to Duo's neck. “Thank you for everything, Duo.”
 
“Trust me, Heero. It's been an absolute pleasure, besides, look what I get out of it.”
 
“Huh?”
 
“I get the hottest, most gorgeous, talented rider out there in my bed and arms every night.” To seal his words, Duo dove in for another kiss.
 
Heero was panting by the time he was allowed up for air. “I think we should stop now whilst I still can,” he moaned and rubbed his swelling groin against Duo's thigh.
 
“Okay,” Duo chuckled, “but I promise you that tonight you will be screaming my name.”
 
“I hope so,” Heero groaned.
 
* * *
 
Zechs nudged Treize and nodded in the direction of the stairs, a smirk on his face.
 
Treize looked across and spotted Heero and Duo entering the stadium. To anyone else they appeared to be quite normal, just good friends; but Treize knew them better than that and could pick up on the slightly flushed appearance, the pinkish tinge to the cheeks that wasn't caused by the colder, English air. He smiled; it was good to see his friends looking so happy. He glanced out the corner of his eye to Zechs and then leaned across to whisper in the blonde's ear. “I'd say they did a little congratulating in private, wouldn't you?”
 
Zechs gave a shake of his head, smirk still in place.
 
“Don't worry, I plan on celebrating later with you too, in the privacy of your hotel room.”
 
Zechs flushed and had to swallow the moan. He discreetly placed his hands in his lap.
 
“What did we miss?” Duo asked as he and Heero sat down next to Treize and Zechs.
 
“The last rider has gone through and Noin is currently in the stewards' office with the other team coaches letting the officials know which score we're dropping,” Treize informed them.
 
“Ah. How did the other riders go?” Heero questioned and took a mouthful of water from his water bottle.
 
“The New Zealand rider got four penalties, so did the Norwegian. The Frenchman got eight and the Belgian had two rails down over the triple plus a foot in the water so a total of twelve for him,” Treize told them.
 
“Any idea on where we stand in the overall scores?”
 
“None at all. I'm sure we're through to the next round though.”
 
“Well, we will find out very shortly, here comes Noin,” Duo said.
 
The team all watched their coach as she approached and took her seat. Noin's face was unreadable so they couldn't get any idea of their standing by watching her expression.
 
“Before you ask, I can't say anything. The officials will be making the announcement in a couple of minutes,” Noin informed them.
 
“Well, I hope it was my score that got dropped,” muttered Kyle. “We certainly didn't need those eight faults.”
 
“Don't worry about it, Kyle. You'll do better in the next round, you know where the difficult parts are now,” Zoe said with a smile.
 
“Yeah, you can bet I won't be making those mistakes again,” Kyle replied.
 
“I think we will all be hoping to improve on our first round scores if we're lucky enough to go through to the second round,” Treize interjected.
 
“Looks like we're about to find out what the total scores were,” Heero said as the stadium went quiet.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen, the coaches and officials have met and we now have the final scores for you along with which counties will be going through to the second round and their current standings.”
 
Duo crossed his fingers.
 
Treize crossed his legs.
 
Zechs crossed his arms.
 
Heero resisted the urge to cross his eyes or cross himself.
 
“The team total scores after the first round of the Show jumping competition are as follows: Germany; twenty penalties. Japan; thirty penalties. South Africa; twenty-eight penalties. India; thirty-six penalties. United Kingdom; twelve penalties.”
 
A loud roar went up from the crowd as the hosting country's score was announced and the commentator had to pause for a moment until the noise dropped enough that he could be heard again.
 
“Sweden; twenty penalties, Italy; twenty-eight penalties, Ireland; twenty-six penalties, United States of America; twenty penalties, Australia; fourteen penalties, New Zealand; twenty-four penalties, Norway: twenty-two penalties, France; twenty-eight penalties and Belgium; thirty-two penalties.”
 
Heero breathed a loud sigh of relief and then held his breath once more as the commentator began to speak again.
 
“Ladies and gentlemen, the countries that will be going through to the second round of competition are: Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, Norway and France...”
 
The stadium once more erupted into cheering and applause.
 
Heero slumped in his seat, the relief washing over him. Beside him Treize wore a broad smile, Zechs positively beamed and Duo... Duo was almost jumping out of his seat with excitement.
 
“The current standing are: In gold medal position, the United Kingdom.”
 
The roar from the crowd was deafening and it took a couple of minutes for the crowd to settle so the commentator could continue.
 
“In the silver medal position and only two penalties between them and the UK, we have Australia. In bronze medal position we have a tie between the United States and Sweden.”
 
Duo gave a whoop of joy. “Yes!” he shouted.
 
Zoe and Michael looked at each other and hugged. Kyle slumped in his seat and shook his head. Treize and Zechs locked eyes, each sighing in relief. Noin looked pleased and Heero? Heero sat staring out into space, the words still registering in his brain.
 
They were through to the second round... They were through and sitting in silver medal position... There were only two faults separating them from the gold medal...
 
And tomorrow they would have to do it all over again.
 
* * *
 
“Just two penalties, two faults between you lot and the English team,” Duo said as they walked back to the stables.
 
“I'd say we put up a pretty good fight,” Treize mused.
 
“And tomorrow we're really going to show them all what we're made of,” Heero stated with a grin.
 
“You bet we are!” Kyle cheered.
 
“Tomorrow, we're going to ride our very best, clear everything and take that gold medal away from the British!” Zoe cried, confirming what everyone else was thinking.
 
“That's what I like to hear,” Noin said with a smile. “Let's go check on all your horses and then I think dinner followed by a shower and early night might be in order.”
 
The team members, grooms and coach made their way back to the stables. Duo requested that each horse be brought out for him to check over before they were settled for the night. Zechs offered to give him a hand, Duo accepted once Noin had agreed and the pair checked each horse for any marks, scratches or cuts, then had the horses trotted out so any lameness or soreness could be detected.
 
All were cleared as being fit, although Duo did find that Marksman was a little dehydrated. He disappeared back into the locker and returned with the electrolytes he'd promised Kyle earlier.
 
“Just put some in his water and he will be fine,” Duo said as he passed over the powder.
 
“Thanks,” Kyle replied and took the powder, entering Marksman's box and putting the electrolytes in the gelding's water bucket. He swished it around and with one last pat to the golden neck, left his horse in peace to finish eating his dinner.
 
“You almost finished, Heero?” Duo questioned, hanging over Shini's stable door.
 
“Almost done,” Heero replied and clipped the last leg strap up. “There you go, Shini, all warm for the night.” He patted the gray and exited the stable.
 
“Let's head back to the Village and get something to eat. I'm starving,” Duo said as Heero joined him.
 
“It is getting a little late.” Heero checked his watch; it was a little past six.
 
Only Treize and Zechs still remained of the Australian team in the stables. Zoe and Michael had invited Noin to join them for dinner. Joe had made friends with Andrew, Kyle's groom and those three had left to go into the town of Greenwich and get something to eat there.
 
“You two want to come to dinner with us?” Treize asked as they made their way to where the shuttle bus would be waiting.
 
Heero turned to look at Duo who smiled and nodded his acquiescence. “Sure. I think we should change first though.”
 
“Oh, I don't know. I think if I were to take a shower first, I'd never see the restaurant and I am a bit peckish, not to mention I'll need my strength and stamina later.” Treize gave Zechs a smoldering look.
 
Zechs blushed and Duo snickered.
 
Heero caught the meaning behind the words and gave a soft laugh. “Okay, let's find somewhere to eat that they won't be too fussy over appearances.”
 
With Zechs unable to gain access to the Olympic Village, they had no choice but to find somewhere in the local area to eat.
 
“How about there?” Duo said and pointed to a Chinese restaurant sign.
 
“Fine with me,” Treize replied.
 
The four went inside and were taken to a table. They opted to select a dish each plus a fried rice and share them amongst themselves. The order was placed, drinks arrived and the four exchanged conversation about the course, riders and how their respective horses had performed. The food came out and was simple but delicious. The conversation continued to flow whilst the four satisfied their hunger.
 
Well, one of their hungers. Duo was getting a little on the restless side as the food disappeared. He ached to hold Heero, to have his lover in his arms and kiss him senseless. It had been too long since he'd had any physical contact, and Duo needed to feel Heero close to him.
 
Sensing his lover's growing tension, Heero folded his napkin and drank the last of his water. “I think we should get going back to the Village. I really need a shower and we have to jump again tomorrow.”
 
Treize glanced at his watch. “Good idea.” He waved the waitress over and asked for the bill. When Heero and Duo reached for their wallets, he waved them off. “No, this is my treat,” he told them and turned a deaf ear to the protests.
 
A few minutes later they were standing back outside the restaurant.
 
“You coming back to the Village, Treize?” Heero questioned.
 
The tall rider turned to his pupil. “I'll be back later. I'm going to escort Zechs back to his hotel first.”
 
Duo gave a knowing smirk. “Okay, then we'll say goodnight to you both now.”
 
Zechs blushed. “Goodnight, guys. See you at the stables tomorrow.”
 
“Yeah. Have a good one, Zechs,” Duo sent back with a snicker.
 
“Oh, I'm sure I will. You enjoy your evening too, Duo. I'm sure you will find some way to take the tension out of Heero and reward him for his excellent round today,” Zechs teased.
 
Duo gaped and blinked.
 
“Make sure you're back before Noin gets suspicious,” Heero warned his boss.
“Don't worry, I'll be sure to make it back before Noin is up and about,” Treize said with a smile.
 
“See you later then.” Heero grasped Duo's arm and steered the vet in the direction of the Village leaving Treize and Zechs to find their own way back to Zechs' hotel.
 
* * *
 
“Mmmm... Uhhhh... More,” Heero moaned and thrust his hips, one hand fisting the sheets, the other gently holding his partner's head in place.
 
Duo's response was to suck a little harder and work a third finger into his lover's channel.
 
The moment they'd walked inside their room in the Olympic Village and locked the door, Duo had pounced. Heero was attacked by a hungry mouth, kisses being pressed to his lips, neck, jaw and anywhere else Duo could lay his lips. Fingers had deftly removed his jacket, tie and shirt; and whilst a nipple was being sucked and toyed with, the jodhpurs and briefs had also met their fate.
 
Somehow, Duo had managed to shuck out of his own clothes as he stripped his boyfriend and they tumbled, naked, to the bed. Heero hadn't stood a chance, Duo was on him from the moment their skin met the mattress' and Heero had only just managed to wriggle himself around to avoid lying on the 'hump'. All he could do was lie back helplessly and enjoy what his lover was doing to him.
 
Duo had begun a seduction with his tongue and mouth, kissing, nipping and licking his way down Heero's body. Tormenting nipples, traversing shivering abs and laving the sensitive inner skin of Heero's thighs with most welcome attention.
 
Heero's cock had hardened rapidly and when Duo finally took his length into his mouth, Heero had bitten his lip in an attempt to stop screaming out in pleasure. His head tossed from side to side, bangs clinging to his skin with the sweat. Three fingers worked his channel, spreading the slick lube and loosening the muscles. He was so close to his release and growled in frustration when Duo let his cock slide from inside that warm cavern.
 
“Patience, Heero,” Duo said, his voice low and husky. “I need to lube myself.” The sound of the cap flipping open reached Heero's ears and his eyes narrowed a touch as he watched his lover slick his length.
 
Tossing the lube aside, Duo turned back to the dark haired rider and began to get himself into position. Heero spread his legs wider, offering himself for the taking and eager to have Duo inside him.
 
Swallowing the lump that had lodged in his throat at the sight of his lover spread and eager for him, Duo grasped the base of his penis and guided the head to Heero's entrance. Gently he eased inside, the passage opening up and welcoming him. It was hot, moist and oh so tight.
 
“You feel so good,” Heero moaned softly and wrapped his arms around Duo's shoulders. He pressed a kiss to the vet's temple as his body adjusted and once he felt comfortable, he whispered, “Make love to me.”
 
Slowly withdrawing, Duo closed his eyes and concentrated on building a rhythm. He was so close himself it was hard to keep from coming. Heero's body was perfect, not just in the physical sense - although one would be hard pressed to find a better body - but in the way it fit Duo. It was as if they were made for each other.
 
As the pace settled into a solid rhythm, Heero's hips began to push back. He needed to feel Duo deep inside. Hands grasped at shoulders, each pulling the other closer. Hips rocked in sync, an inward thrust was met by an upward push and Duo found his lovers prostate.
 
It was difficult to not cry out with the pleasure that overwhelmed them. Duo bit his lip as heat seared through his blood, Heero buried his face in Duo's shoulder to muffle his moans; and the pleasure steadily increased.
 
“Oh, god, Heero. I can't...”
 
“Ah, more, harder, deeper,” Heero moaned in reply. He was so close.
 
Another strike to his prostate and Heero felt the rising tide crash over him. His cock was caught between their bellies; the friction of their stomachs against the sensitive flesh combined with the strike to his prostate had his seed spurting between them without having touched himself. His head fell back, eyes closed and breath coming in gasps as he rode one of the best orgasms of his life.
 
Managing only another couple of thrusts, Duo froze, his body tingling from head to toe as his climax found him. He groaned, his essence spilling from his cock to be lost in Heero's channel. With the ripples still running through him, Duo collapsed against the rider, solid arms surrounding him and holding him close.
 
Breathing began to even out as they recovered and reluctantly, Duo rolled off Heero. With a sated look in his eye, he got up and fetched a cloth to clean themselves off with. Once the evidence of their passion was wiped away, Duo crawled back into the bed and snuggled into his lover's arms.
 
“I wonder if Treize is back yet?” Duo mused in a sleepy tone.

“If I know Treize, he won't be back until early hours of the morning,” Heero replied with a yawn. “And right now I couldn't give a damn. Sleep is needed, you wore me out.”
 
Duo chuckled and kissed his lover. “Sweet dreams.”
 
* * *
 
“In a bit of a hurry?” Zechs questioned.
 
“Pardon?”
 
“I asked if you were in a hurry,” Zechs repeated with an amused smile.
 
“Why?” Treize asked, with a raised eyebrow.
 
“Oh, it's just that you're walking a bit faster than you usually do, that's all.”
 
“Just wait until I have you behind closed doors,” Treize growled and stepped up the pace a bit.
 
The hotel came into view and Treize walked briskly inside, ignoring any looks that happened his way. Zechs was right beside him, the smile still playing on his lips. He'd been half hard all the way back to the hotel and couldn't wait to have Treize in his arms.
 
They rode the elevator to Zechs' floor and covered the distance from elevator to room in seconds. Once inside, Treize kicked the door shut and grabbed the blonde. He took the vet's lips in a savage kiss, one borne of need, desire and frustration.
 
Zechs was left breathless by the kiss, which was just as well as Treize began to strip him of every stitch of clothing he had on and he couldn't voice any protest. Not that he wanted to. Completely naked, Zechs managed to wriggle away from his lover and sauntered to the bedroom. He paused in the doorway and gave a sultry look back over his shoulder. One hand dropped to stroke his length as he found his voice and spoke in a smoky tone. “You coming?”
 
“Fuck, yes,” Treize growled and all but charged across the room.
 
Zechs gave a laugh and dived inside the room, aiming for the mattress and laying himself upon it. “You're overdressed,' he stated when Treize entered.
 
“Easily fixed.” Treize made short work of his clothes and joined his lover. Removing Zechs' hand from the elegant length, Treize placed his own hand over the hardness and begin to pump.
 
Blonde hair fell over the pillows and sheets as Zechs tossed his head back and gave his body over to his lover.
 
Treize teased and tormented every inch of skin he could find with his hands, fingers, lips and tongue. The vet became a writhing mess of hormones, begging his lover to take him and end the torment. Smirking to himself, Treize went in search of the lube and found it. Fingers were quickly slicked and then pushing inside the eager blonde.
 
Zechs wanted it hard and fast so while Treize was fetching the lube, he rolled over to his stomach and raised himself up a touch on his knees. Fingers penetrated his backside, stretching and lubing his muscles, driving him even deeper into lust.
 
“Hurry, I need you,” Zechs moaned.
 
“I need you too,” Treize groaned and removed his fingers. Grabbing the lube from where he'd tossed it to the bedclothes, he quickly spread a generous amount over his length and then crawled up behind his partner. “Ready?”
 
“I've been ready all day. Get inside me and fuck me hard.”
 
“So impatient,” Treize muttered, but he lined his cock head up with that glistening hole and proceeded to push forth.
 
It wasn't quick enough for Zechs and the vet took matters into his own hands. He shoved back, taking Treize by surprise and forcing that thick length all the way inside.
 
“Shit!” Treize ground out as the sudden heat and tightness threatened to send him over the edge right there and then. He barely hung onto any form of control. Once he felt the desire settle a little, he began to pull out. Moving in slow, languid strokes, Treize ensured that Zechs' passage was well and truly stretched and covered in lube before he would give in to the vet's please for him to move deeper and faster.
 
“Ahh, you're killing me here, Treize. Move faster, dammit!”
 
“I thought you wanted to enjoy the ride?” came the teasing reply.
 
“I do, but I don't want to be riding an old nag.”
 
“Old nag, am I?”
 
“That's what you feel like,” Zechs shot back. “I thought you were a thoroughbred.”
 
“I'll show you a thoroughbred,” Treize growled and reached forward to grasp the vet's hips. “Hold on to something, you're in for the ride of your life.”
 
“About time,” Zechs muttered and then gasped as a hard thrust hit his prostate.
 
With Zechs holding onto the head board of the bed for dear life, Treize began to piston his hips. He slammed himself repeatedly in and out of the sweet channel, spreading Zechs' cheeks to watch as his length disappeared and reappeared with ease. Beneath him, Zechs bucked and rolled, his body humming with pleasure.
 
It couldn't last. The constant pounding of his prostate, the stroking of that stiff cock against the rich nerves of his channel all conspired against the blonde. When Treize's hand reached underneath him and curled around his shaft, he screamed his release to the four walls and anyone within hearing distance.
 
The passage began to contract around him, adding further torment to his cock and Treize let his orgasm swamp him. With a groan he buried himself as deep as he could get, eyes closed and he shook as the pleasure washed over and through him.
 
Unable to maintain his position any longer, Zechs collapsed to the bed, Treize following and sprawling over his back, body twitching with the last ripples of his climax.
 
Feeling the softening organ slip from inside, Zechs managed to roll himself over and face his lover who had also rolled off him.
 
“That was what I call a ride,” Zechs murmured.
 
“Nice to know I can still perform to your standards,” Treize whispered. He was still on an endorphin high.
 
“Stay for a while?”
 
“I don't have the energy to move. I think you liquefied all my bones.”
 
“Good.”
 
~ * ~
 
tbc...