Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Boys go Shopping ❯ Gundam Boys go Shopping ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Konnichiwa minna-san



Konnichiwa mina-san! Gundam Wing belongs to all those lucky people and etc. This fic takes place… somewhere in the G-Wing timeline… I'm currently working on 8 different fanfics at the same time so please don't hold your breath if you're waiting for one or another of a series. By the way, I'll try not to involve any sugar… Like I said, I'll try… NO FLAMES!!!!

Gundam Boys go Shopping- Part One
By Kaen-chan ^-^v

Quatre glanced at the shopping list on the refrigerator. His eyes bulged out (O-O;;) when he noticed that it trailed to the ground.
"Fuel for thermal energy weapon… Must be Duo's… Gundam wax kit… Wufei's…" Quatre's eyes roved around the yard long piece of paper. "Bullets, bazooka, 6 new guns, beam cannon fuel… That must be Heero's… Hair gel, hair brush, and hair curls?!!! Trowa's?!?!?!" Quatre scanned the rest of the list and coughed when he saw The Strong Man's Guide to Justice edition #2.
Cautiously, he raised his voice. "Minna? You better come down quick."
The audible stomping of Duo's feet came down the hallway. Wufei would've been considered 'quiet' but he was still muttering profanities under his breath (See Gboys' Orchestra for reference.) Heero appeared like a mist and Trowa just sat down.
Wufei grumbled. "What do you want Winner? I was still trying to scrape off the obscene photographs from Nataku's armor." He glared darkly at Duo who just whistled innocently. (Again go see Gboys' Orchestra for reference.)
Quatre gestured at the obscurely long list. "We need to go shopping."
Total silence reigned. "…"
"Shopping?" Duo eyes widened.
Quatre nodded.
"Shopping?" The God of Death's voice rose an octave as he the horrendous thought sunk in. "Why can't we just go online?" he asked plaintively.
"We're only going to buy what's on the list." Quatre lifted the paper and showed them.
"Where?" Heero gazed dully at the items.
"At the mall and possibly to the grocery store afterwards. I need to pick up some apples for my fruit pies." Quatre smiled brightly.
"Weakling," Wufei snorted. "Pies are for weaklings…" he trailed off when Heero took out his gun. "Er…I mean, fruit pies are absolutely strong," the Chinese pilot amended swiftly.
"Hn."
Wufei continued to ramble on while the rest of the pilots very unwillingly made their way out.
"Fruit pies bring you absolute justice," Wufei declared, totally oblivious to the pained looks on the other boys' faces.
"Heero, you started this, so make him shut up!" Duo grimaced while Wufei started to rave about how 'weaklings' should not have any access to fruit pies.
Heero shrugged and took out his gun again. This time he clicked off the safety and jabbed it into Wufei's neck.
"Fruit pies are-" Wufei stopped abruptly when the cold metallic barrel of the gun threatened to shoot off at any moment. "Eh…"
Heero tucked his weapon away for the moment and smirked. "Hn…"
Wufei sulked.
"…" Trowa narrowed his eyes thoughtfully. After pondering the situation, he retrieved a small notebook and pencil. With meticulous care, he swiftly wrote down: Heero1, Duo 0, Wufei -1, Quatre 0, Trowa J
. {::Winks in a kawaii manner ^-~:: Now we know what Trowa does in his free time.}
When they arrived at the main entrance of a fairly large shopping center, Heero turned his Death Glare™ on full force and Wufei started to emanate a menacing 'aura'.
"Eh…" Quatre looked around nervously when people started to cut around them and cast strange glances their way. "Heero? Wufei?" He looked anxiously at the two pilots.
"What?" Wufei snapped while Heero just glared.
"Can you guys act a little more, oh I don't know, sociable?" Duo jumped in.
Trowa waited patiently and took out his notebook again.
Heero glared. Wufei scowled. Duo sweatdropped. Quatre ducked behind Trowa.
Trowa surveyed the scene while people milled abnormally silent around the group and started to jot down things again. Heero 2, Duo -½, Wufei -½, Quatre -1, TrowaJ
J
. With a satisfied nod he tucked the pad away and cleared his throat meaningfully.
"…" Heero cast a stony glare at the bystanders.
"Heh, heh, heh…" Quatre chuckled nervously and shoved four very reluctant pilots into the immense building.
Trowa took out his 'score card' and pencil again. Heero 1½, Duo -1 Wufei -1 Quatre 0, Trowa J
J
J
. This time he did not bother to put them away.
After immediately entering the mall, Duo shot off, making a beeline for the video arcade.
Quatre sighed ruefully. "Typical," he murmured as the little group followed.
Inside the brightly colored arcade, they found Duo already loaded with tokens and going one on one against a small kid of 9.
"BWAHAHAHA!!!" Duo chortled when he creamed the kid. "Nobody beats the Shinigami! Who's my next victim?"
Heero looked 'curiously' {inferring that he could show a little bit of emotion ^-^;;} at the game that Duo was playing.
"Dance Dance Revolution?" Heero raised an eyebrow at the name.
"Hai! It's really cool!" Duo said as he got ready. "Wanna try, or are you afraid of losing to the God of Death?"
Heero narrowed his eyes. "Baka," he said and inserted a token into the simulator.
Duo smirked when an extremely difficult as well as energetic song started. "Ready?"
"Ninmu ryoukai," Heero murmured, eyes never leaving the screen.
Quatre sighed as the song began. This was a mistake.
Duo then displayed a masterful display of talent and skill. Heero however astonished them all…
"WOOHOO!!! SS!!!" Duo's triumphant cry rang through the arcade. "Eh…" the braided boy sweatdropped as a few heads swiveled around to stare at them.
Then Heero's score came up.
"N-nani?!?!?!" Duo looked in disbelief. "How could you get a SS when this was only your first encounter with DDR?"
Heero inspected the digits thoughtfully and shrugged. "I'm not the 'Perfect Soldier' for nothing," he smirked.
Trowa added another 'point' to Heero and a half point to Duo… As well as another J
to his name.
Quatre looked anxiously at his watch and decided that a more direct approach was necessary. "Mina-san?" he asked apologetically. "Gomen nasaii, demo…" He quickly grabbed them and hulled them out of the arcade and into the department stores.
{I'll be calling Trowa's scores, the TS for now. ^-~}
TS: H 2, D -½, W -1, Q 0, T J
J
J
J

"Itai!" Duo yelped when Wufei tread on his braid.
Wufei snorted, "Weakling."
Duo ignored the remark and dashed to the hardware section. Immediately he went up to the assistance counter.
"Ohayo ojou-san," he smiled winningly at the girl behind the counter.
The girl smiled in return.
"Do you know where the gundanium polishing wax is?"
"In aisle 9 with the rest of the mecha supplies," she giggled.
"Domo arigatou ojou-san." Duo sprinted to aisle 9 while the rest of the pilots sweatdropped.
"Typical of Duo," Quatre murmured again as they followed the bouncing chestnut braid.
"SUGOII!!!" Duo's yell emanated from the mecha compartment.
Quatre, trailed by the rest of the G-Wing pilots, hurried to the aisle in which Duo was at.
However, surprisingly, he wasn't at aisle nine yet… In fact…
"A toy???" Wufei looked momentarily astonished when Duo shoved the model of DSH into the Chinese pilot's face.
"Not just any toy," Duo cooed, "It's Deathscythe Hell Custom." He sighed happily.
Heero raised an eyebrow appraisingly as he looked at the display of mecha models. "Gundam Wing Zero Custom. Hn."
Wufei stopped his disdainful act when he caught sight of the Altron model. "…::drool::…"
Duo shuddered. "…eww… Wu-kun? Could you possibly wipe off the saliva from your chin?"
Wufei snapped back into reality x-X;;. "I was faking it," he said quickly, wiping his mouth. As the other G-Wing pilots turned away to aisle nine, he swiftly swiped a model of Altron and followed them. "::sigh:: Altron…" he exhaled as he laxly began to search for 18 gallons of polishing wax.
Trowa watched on, slightly amused, pencil never stopping except for when he turned to look at the loaded shelves.
Quatre surveyed the group, satisfied when each one of them chose what they needed.
Trowa noted wryly that Quatre wasn't buying anything. "Daijobu ka Quatre-kun?"
Quatre smiled brightly, "Hai." He looked at Heero who was piled with chemical explosives and any other explosives.
{::Smiles sheepishly:: Anou… ::Eh, heh… Dekiru uses that a lot:: I know that a department store wouldn't really have Gundam waxing kits, weapons, or ammunition of any kind, but for the pilot's sake, why not? ^-^;;}
"Yeah… I only need a bag of apples…"
"That's all?" Trowa looked skeptically.
Quatre gazed at the rows upon rows of items thoughtfully. "Well, maybe my sickles do need to be re-polished. I think I'll get a whet stone. What about you?"
Trowa shrugged impassively. "I take it that you've checked the list thoroughly?"
"Yes."
"As well as my accessory items?"
"::Embarrassed look:: Yeah…"
"Well, at the very least you can keep my hair supplies a secret."
"Yoroshii." Quatre assured the tall brunette and went to where Duo's childish squeals of delight were heard.
It took the pilots a full 1 hour and 50 minutes to get what they required.
Quatre whistled and ten or so Maganacs came rushing to him. Without a word, the loyal servants took the bags of supplies and loaded them into the limo.
Quatre beamed and checked the list. "Alright, about ¼ of the list is crossed off… Now we have to go to the… Hairdresser!" He announced it clearly, much to the private delight of Trowa, the not so hidden joy of Duo, and the quiet dignity of Wufei. Heero stared ahead, refusing to move.
Quatre sighed and tried to push Heero forward, much to no avail.
Duo smirked. "Here's a trick I learned, a LONG time ago," he whispered to the blonde Arabian.
"Oh?" small question marks hovered over Quatre's head.
Duo grinned and coughed slightly. "Heero, you have a new mission."
Heero blinked slightly, eyes no longer glazed over.
"Your mission is now to follow Duo the all supreme Shinigami to the hairdresser without running away or blowing anything up along the way."
Heero looked slightly confused {So very slightly ^-^} but habits still persisted. "Ninmu… Ryoukai."
Duo cackled evilly. "Mission accomplished!"
Wufei snorted in disgust while Trowa jotted down the new 'score'.
TS: H 1½, D 1, W -1, Q 0, T J
J
J
J
J


To be continued…


Kaen: Heh, I'll be brief. I'm tired, have a cold, banned from the internet, and sick of Dekiru-chan's 'Lucky' song… <Screams, then sighs> At least that helps with my stress ^.^.
Dekiru: <Humming to Lucky>
Kaen: I thought you didn't like that ugh… Britne-
Dekiru: ARGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Don't say it!!! It's almost as bad as Pokem-
Kean: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Shut up!!! Shut up!!! Shut up!!! <cough> Well why do like Lucky?
Dekiru: <Gapes> NO!
Kaen: <Looks suspiciously at her friend. Finally shrugs> Okay.
Dekiru: o.O;; It's Heero's music video…
Kaen: <Sobs and clings to Dekiru's feet> No! You can't do that to Heero-kun!!!
Dekiru: <Pries the 'distraught' girl from her feet> -_-;; Relax… um… Relena gets pain…
Kaen: <Stops complaining and looks at Dekiru hopefully> Really?
Dekiru: Hai hai.
Kaen: ^-^ Yay!