Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Cast as Authors ❯ Gundam Cast as Authors ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Gundam Casts' Favorite 'Book' Lists



Gundam Cast as Authors…
By Kaen-chan ^-^v


Heero's list of possible books:

How to Create Your Own Arsenal
A complete guide that shows you step by step on how and what you need to start with your own weapon's arsenal. Comes complete with a complementary self-detonation device (must have a Wing Gundam to operate it.)

Key to a Suicidal and Homicidal Personality- Edition #1
This wonderful book shall tell you if you are fit to become a Zero pilot or if you are an absolute wuss.

Key to a Suicidal and Homicidal Personality- Edition #2
The sequel to the best seller Key to a Suicidal and Homicidal Personality- Edition #1, this second book shall tell you what you need to work on if you do pursue the life of an assassin or the art of suicide

Key to a Suicidal and Homicidal Personality- Edition #3
The last book in Heero Yuy's masterful series, this book shall guide you through all the obstacles of life… How to annihilate any annoying stalkers, or how to vaporize idiots in 20 different ways. Free gun with shipping and handling if you buy all three books.

Hand to Hand Combat: The Complete Set of Fighting Techniques
Includes 100 different combating techniques, this book shall teach you how to kill with your bare hands. A great gift for the vicious and hostile. {I WANT ONE! ^-^}


Duo's list of possible books:

How to create your own scythes
Combining many different art styles, Mr. Maxwell has achieved the highest form of scythe making when he was 16. Learn his secrets in this marvelous book. Comes with a free scythe key chain.

The True Art of Salvaging
A reference to how to salvage and what or what not to pick up. If you own a mobile suit, this is the book for you! Complete with a complimentary salvaging bag.

100 Ways and More to Braid your Hair
This unique book teaches you the ancient art of braiding and the many other forms, like plaiting and twining. Compiled by the master of braiding, Duo Maxwell!

How to Irritate a Chinese or Japanese Pilot
Filled with the secrets once only known to Duo Maxwell, now you can behold the many peeves Heero Yuy and Chang Wufei. WARNING: Do not read unless you have an urge to actually implement the suggestions and have a tendency of being suicidal. Read if you are tired of living and want to go to hell.

Shinigami is Back from Hell
A personal biography of how Hell is like. Complete with souvenir pictures, you shall imagine what it is like to be in the God of Death's shoes while visiting the fiery inferno below.


Trowa's list of possible books:

The Secrets of Hair Gel #1
A total book of facts, this guide shall reveal to you the utmost private secrets the hair gel companies have with held from you.

Secrets of Hair Gel #2
This sequel to The Secrets of Hair #1 shall give you complete description to what is possible of hair gel that was deemed infeasible once before. This step by step book shall guide you through many wondrous achievements Trowa Barton himself accomplished with the use of hair gel. Free with a bottle of hair gel

A Rain of Bullets
The best strategy known to man. How to shower your target with numerous missiles, all of them small metal projectiles searching for blood… The best ammunition for different situations. This book can save your battle career one day.

Silence
The complete guide to how to ignore somebody and live in silence. This 827345 paged book of silence shall help you uncover your true mime self.

Happy Clown
The book of clown tips. It can teach you how to master your reactions and not even flinch when an incoming dagger embeds itself one inch from your eye. You'll learn how to do triple axle flips in Zero-G and as a bonus, how to overcome amnesia.


Quatre's list of possible books

Dodging Swords: A Life Skill
Quatre Raberba Winner has written this book to show you how to avoid freaky eyebrowed blonde stabbing monstrosities… Namely Dorothy Catalonia. Venture into the pain that our pour Quatre suffered through.

War vs Peace… The True Struggle
The forever battle continues. War and peace, forever striving against each other for world domination. After Colony 197, peace seemed to have won… Or has it? Seek out all the possible theories of the universe in this mind altering 13-paged booklet.

How to Contain a Maguanac
With seventeen tons of sugar each, tease the burly men with the loaded bags and watch them whimper and reach for the sucrose. There are at the very least, 67 different ways to contain them. If you buy Mister Winner's entire book collection, you may receive a gundanium container, available with an extra 110 dollars and shipping and handling. No interest till After Colony 198.

The Joy of Tea
The exact encyclopedia of tea, from Asian to African and back. This wonderful illustrated guide has all the information on narcotic drinks and soothing ones. Free bags of the special Winner tea with shipping and handling.

Genetics and Hair
The heir of the Winner foundation explains the possibility of being blond and still be an Arabian. Learn of genetic code and blond hair. Free camel plushy inside every packaged book.


Wufei's list of possible books:

Justice- The Honor of Nataku
Nataku is JUSTICE!!! Or so Master Chang would declare in this 798,765,002,876- paged book of Justice. Regain your honor by praising Nataku and blasting all evil-doers with nice plumes of fire.

I am the Strong Man of Justice
Chang Wufei's personal biography. Learn of his wife, Meiran (Nataku), of the Dragon clan… And how his quest for justice began. This heart-wrenching book shall unfold this insecure boy's whole life. The once scholarly Wufei into the Solitary Dragon.

How Wufei Deals with the Weak
Pound them! Yell at them! Chase after them with your katana! All of these will be explained in this wonderful book where many photographs of Chang Wufei is demonstrating on Maxwell.

The Guide to Altars #1
This first book shall explain how alters and shrines originated. Includes Wufei's own shrine to Shenlong, or as he would say, Nataku. Free with a mini shrine if you purchase both books.

The Guide to Alters #2
The informational book to how to build an alter/shrine and keeping sinful idiots away. Wufei always quotes, "Bow down to Nataku… I'm not hiding anywhere and you want to fight, you'll be over ver soon."


Relena's list of possible books:

Zero Stalker
All the skills you need to continue in the path of a stalker. Take it from the master. She has followed a homicidal Gundam pilot for two years and still lives!

The Journal of Relena Darlian's Life During AC 195
A very serious biography, some utterly useless but other entries, moving. Behold her heart break when her father passed away, her sudden shock when her first threat came from her stalking interest, and her first real friend.

I'm a Star Princess
A monarch's certain dream for the future. The fate of the world resting on her shoulders. Princess Relane wishes to get married with her 'Star Prince'. Based on a true story.

HEERO!!! CHOTTO MATTE!!!
Numerous phrases to call to a far away man and be sure that he heard somehow. Teaches you how to throw your voice across a raging tide and how to look forlornly after a man who obviously cares for his missions more than anything else.


Hirde/Hilde's list of possible books:

If You Love a Braided Baka
How to get a braided baka's attention. Should you use food? Gundams? Or Scythes? All of the answers to various questions concerning Shinigami is answered in here.

Toupees All the Way!
A fashionable style in France, Hilde brings to you the true beauty of toupees. As Miss Hilde would say, "Toupees… 'Nuff said." ^-^

Space Cadet
The life of an OZ cadet is inscribed here. The horrible Mess food and the insolent newcomers. How would you deal with that? Read how a certain trainee fought viciously to survive. A heart warming narrative of a young patriotic girl's life.


Sally's list of possible books:

Twists, the Look of the Future
A complete set of guidelines to create yourself a pair of twists. French twists, Russian twists, English twists, they are all explained in the 1,072,635,647 paged book. You can also purchase a free wig to experiment on.

The Inner Power of Onnas
Complete with different quotes and victories many women won over men, this wonderful book shall send the chauvinists up the wall! Buy it today to brag to a husband, koibito, or a raving justice freak that for some reason some people just love dearly…


Dorothy's list of possible books:

Stabbing Where it can Inflict the Most Pain and Agony
After experiencing the strange surge of triumph after stabbing wealthy and peaceful Quatre Raberba Winner in the side, Miss Catalonia now compiles this book to educate all you fencers out there on where to stab.

Eyebrows: A New Fashion
Want to die your eyebrows? Or perhaps trim them? Here, our eyebrow expert, Dorothy Catalonia brings to you the most latest fashion and look on earth. Sure enough, it is spreading swiftly on all of the colonies. Also, free eyebrow tweezers shaped like a fencing epée in every package.


Nein/Noin's list of possible books:

700 Different Slapping Techniques
From the Lake Victoria Academy, Lucrezia Noin brings to you the technology of a good slap across the face. Used to cure hysterics and insolence, this technique is greatly misunderstood and should be brought to equity by or dark haired soldier.

A Soldier's Koi
A book by Miss Noin, more like a biography, about her whole adventure when chasing her beloved Lieutenant, Zechs Marquise.


Catherine's list of possible books:

Knives: The Best Utensils in the World

Blades are used in many different occupations. Surgery, cooking, and camping… However one very detailed job is not to be forgotten. Knife throwing at the circus. Not spoon throwing, not fork throwing… knife throwing… Without knives, we wouldn't be able to pin somebody to a wall, nor slice off somebody's braid. This book shall give the full blown facts to knives, from ancient civilizations to AC 197.

The Techniques of a Sister
Want to know how to throw a knife and be totally gorgeous? Want to freak out your immobile brother? Catherine Bloom brings to us what it is to be a sister. How to persuade your loving brother to do your every whim and command without question.

Knife Throwing, How It Can Save Your Life
Given the many different arts of defense, knife throwing is at its best. Throwing them, doing complicated performances, all that. Well, this text can teach you all that and more! With different throwing techniques shown, knives are displayed and techniques are explained. To learn about this new art of self defense and entertainment, read this book!

How You Can Make Your Hair Defy the Laws of Gravity
After watching her brother for two years, Miss Bloom finally figures out the secret to gravity. Not knowing it herself, her hair was also a natural wonder. Perhaps you can Create your own strange techniques with your hair as well after reading reviewing this book.


Midii's

NANASHI
A guide to Nanashi's heart. Specially composed with anonymous help from 'Knife Sister.'


Une's

Psychology: It's all in the Glasses
The secret if a double personality. With one pair of glasses, you can divide your way of thinking into two separate personality. WARNING: Reading this book may cause permanent damage to the brain. Purchase if you are serving Master Treize.


Zech's list of possible books:

OZ of the Opera
A parody of Phantom of the Opera. Includes a picture of the mask Zechs has always worn.


Treize's list of possible books:

Roses
This wonderfully illustrated book describes the many types of cultivated roses in the world and will educate you in a graceful manner to sniff a rose. For aristocrats only.

Lectures
Having trouble with a Gundam Pilot? Well no fear! Now you may bore them with 100- and more mindless rambles. Complete with a 700 degrees glasses, this will not only bore others around you but you yourself!

~Owari~

Kaen: ::MAJOR sweatdrop:: Oi, did my quality deteriorate at the end or what? Saa, I guess that's what you get when a GW DVD calls for you… ::Sighs with a blissful look::
Une: ::Stalks in waving more papers around:: What do you mean only one book? I written another one! LOOK!
Kaen: ::Plugs up ears and glances at the papers:: P*R*E*V*N*T*E*R*S ::^^;;:: So? Everybody who is a Gwing otaku knows about the Preventers.
Une: ::Fishes out glasses:: Don't _push_ me!!!
Kaen: ::Holds hands up defensively:: Hai, hai! ::Gets back to keyboard::

Une's list of possible books: (Cont.)

P*R*E*V*N*T*E*R*S
Ever wonder how it would be like to be a Preventer? Well Lady Une knows it all! From taking care of Mariemeia, to persuading the Gundam pilots to join her forces, explaining to her the task of being a Preventer should be quite simple. Join her in a verbal tour of the Preventers' office.

~Owari~

Kaen: ::Growl:: Happy?
Une:: Smug smirk:: Quite…
Kaen: ::Pouts:: Hn… ::Turns to readers: R&R!!! ONEGAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!